Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:58 am

Under general anaesthetic?? If so, did you have any funky dreams?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:41 am

Sounds painful Dina. Hope you feel better soon!! smile
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Under general anaesthetic??  If so, did you have any funky dreams?
No only local anaesthetic and no funny dreams there - fully awake the whole time ;-)
But honestly I was incredibly lucky, I've heard some real horror storier about how horrible and painful some wisdom teeth removals have been and mine was close to painless.

But now my face has swollen majorly - it looks rectangular! Help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Apparently some people hear and feel the grinding and pulling and cracking and that grosses me out.
I've been to the dentist to talk about wisdom teeth removal but apparently they haven't developed enough to pull them out or something? I'm 21! I have a very slow-developing mouth. I still had baby teeth when I was 15 haha.

Anyway, sounds like you had a decent experience despite the swollen aftermath haha.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:59 pm

Admittedly I've heard the drilling on the right side, where the tooth was still in the jaw so they had to get through the bone, but it wasn't nearly as gross as I expected it to be Wink

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:31 pm

You're a braver girl than me Dina! I'd pass out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Same. Mouth work scares me.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:12 pm

this video is so dumb but i find it hilarious. It has improved my quality of life.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:21 am

How is everyone today?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:49 am

I'm good, other than being back in work. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:37 am

I'm alright thanks smile Same here really, just been really busy with work, and other work, etc. It's just dawned on me I haven't taken any leave since I started my job in March. I reckon I'll have racked up a fair bit of leave by Christmas at this rate. Just need to decide where to go smile

Btw, I'll be working in Cardiff from the 2nd-5th Sept. Not sure how much free time I'll have exactly, but hopefully enough for a coffee or something at some point if you're about?

How was France? You have a nice trip?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:00 am

Hi guys! I'm ok-ish. Things have been really stressful for me lately. I'm so frustrated with work and life here and on top of that my mother's family has gone crazy, with fights, accusations and everything. Since my grandma died last year things got confusing because of the inheritance. It's really sad.

Anyway, can't wait to meet my sister in Dubai in 10 days. She is in Egypt right now, I'm also stressing about that, but she is fine. She is not in Cairo, she is far from the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:11 am

Family fights are shit. Especially when money is involved.
What's happening in Egypt atm?? Sorry, I live under a rock.

Yo, got my first antidepressant script today. Lets see how this goes. I wonder what side effects I'll get. It's a mysteryyyy. I've gotten Prozac/Lovan/Fluoxetine.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:35 am

Hope it all goes well Rosie smile Fingers crossed for no side effects!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Yiiewww thanks.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:47 am

I'm such an asshole. I hate myself right now. I don't know if i should be telling you guys these stories, but I want to vent. Please don't feel like you need to respond to this weirdness.
Anyway you know my ex-psych i'm obsessing over? I sat at a cafe at uni with my friend at about 5pm today knowing that's when my psych would walk past on her way to her car (although thats not specifically why we sat there). So she walked past, noticed me, and then as she was walking to her car she kept looking behind her to see if I was following her or whatever (I wasnt)....BUT I FELT SO GUILTY. Oh my god, i feel horrible. She is actually worried about me. That makes me hate myself. And what's worse is that im feeling the need to run into her intentionally so I can apologise! ... I'm also worried she's going to take out a restraining order now.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:19 am

Oh dear...

Also, Han, text me when you're in Cardiff. Not on my house phone this time, if that was you. tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:58 am

:/ Rosie. You just need to give this lady a wide berth I think. Maybe get a new therapist or whatever, and perhaps have the therapist inform her of the change? I dunno hun?

Charlie, yeah I'll text you when I get down. We're driving down on the 2nd, but I'll have to take some faculty members and delegates out to dinner I reckon (any recommendations?) and I think the 4th is the conference dinner, but maybe I can wriggle my way out of dinner with my team on the 3rd, but it'll probably be a working dinner so I dunno. I reckon the dinners will wrap up by 9pm though. That's a fairly safe bet. I think between 4pm and 7pm on the Monday could be ok and maybe the same on the Tuesday?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Ive had no side effects yet from these antidepressants. Woo!

/random facts
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:21 am

Glad to hear that Rosie smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Where's Lilly?
Isa wrote:

Yeah, I miss Lilly.
I'm right here Wave 
And I've missed you guys too!!

Things have just been a little busy/crazy around here, what with my "project" of a live-in drug-rehabilitating friend. We've had our ups and downs. Don't know what's going on right now, she comes home tomorrow after disappearing on me on monday, or that's what she says anyway. We'll see. I'm expecting her to move out.

In other news, my cat Lilly recently fell down 3 stories and cracked her palatum from the front all the way to the back.
Some neighbor rang the door and said they found my cat in a puddle of blood. I went down and got her, and to me it looked like she had just hit her nose really hard, so I washed her up, gave her pain medication and let her be to calm down. This was a thursday evening. Should have taken her to the vet on friday, but I still didn't know how badly injured she was. Friday came and went, and I started noticing she didn't want to eat, she didn't go to the toilet or anything. So on the monday I took her to the vet, they kept her over night, did x-rays and all this stuff, found her injury and operated her. My poor baby! She's only started eating food again these last few days. I've had to force feed her with sour cream and such just to get something in her. Not fun! Because if she didn't eat the vet said she might need to be put down, because another operation was futile. But now she's eating, and all is well, finally Very Happy

So, yeah! That's about it with what has been going on around here.

Hope you all have had nice summers! (Or winters? Australia?)

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Awwww I hope your cat makes a full recovery!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:57 am

Hey, guys! Hi Lilly!

Everything okay here. I'm going to Dubai tomorrow for a long weekend to meet my sister. I think we are going to Ferrari World (amusement park) on Sunday. Can you guys believe I have never been on a roller-coaster? So probably my first time this Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:46 am

Isa, don't die on the rollercoaster. That's what those things were invented for - to kill people!!!

MissLilly wrote:

Where's Lilly?
Isa wrote:

Yeah, I miss Lilly.
I'm right here Wave 
And I've missed you guys too!!

Things have just been a little busy/crazy around here, what with my "project" of a live-in drug-rehabilitating friend. We've had our ups and downs. Don't know what's going on right now, she comes home tomorrow after disappearing on me on monday, or that's what she says anyway. We'll see. I'm expecting her to move out.

In other news, my cat Lilly recently fell down 3 stories and cracked her palatum from the front all the way to the back.
Some neighbor rang the door and said they found my cat in a puddle of blood. I went down and got her, and to me it looked like she had just hit her nose really hard, so I washed her up, gave her pain medication and let her be to calm down. This was a thursday evening. Should have taken her to the vet on friday, but I still didn't know how badly injured she was. Friday came and went, and I started noticing she didn't want to eat, she didn't go to the toilet or anything. So on the monday I took her to the vet, they kept her over night, did x-rays and all this stuff, found her injury and operated her. My poor baby! She's only started eating food again these last few days. I've had to force feed her with sour cream and such just to get something in her. Not fun! Because if she didn't eat the vet said she might need to be put down, because another operation was futile. But now she's eating, and all is well, finally Very Happy

So, yeah! That's about it with what has been going on around here.

Hope you all have had nice summers! (Or winters? Australia?)

Awwwww poor muchkin!! Good she's doing okay now though.

The weather is starting to heat up here. I'm lovin it. Walking outside and smelling summer.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:15 am

Sleeping in a little singlet top! This is very exciting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 27 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything Else :: Everything Else-
Jump to: