Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Yeah my birthday is this saturday, thanks for noticing smile I'm going out for dinner and getting a new computer. The freaking motherboard on my old computer got fried about a month ago and I've only been able to get on the internet from my phone and public computers since then.

I'm also not working that much right now, since I loss one of my jobs. But I'm going to be working full time this summer, and then in August I'm going to be looking for a new job.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:31 am

Hey Jugz, nice to see you around again smile

Things have been going slowly here lately. What is everybody up to these days?

I've been very busy with work but good news is, I'm going to Brazil for vacations in three weeks. Can't wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:32 am

Yeah, long time no see Teresina! smile

Not much going on here. Our constitution day is tomorrow, so just getting ready for that. Gonna be working, and luckily it looks like there will be sun, or at least not raining, so that's good smile Can wear my national costume without freezing to death or cover it with a big raincoat, so looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:23 pm

I wish I could spend my summers in Norway or Sweden or somewhere in that part of the world. It's sweltering hot here in the summer. I hate it. It's already been getting into the high 80's (F), and it's not even technically summertime yet.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:27 am

Happy Birthday Jugz!!!! stars
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Happy birthday Teresina!! stars
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:36 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:57 pm

Happy Birthday Teresina smile

stars
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Happy Birthday!

Also: 12 Points to Norway, please!!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Dina wrote:

Also: 12 Points to Norway, please!!!

Thumbs Up

For once I am watching this shit, and totally unbiased ( Laughing ), Norway was best.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:15 pm

... Lena tried to give you 10 Very Happy I would have totally given you the 12 - by far the best song this year!
Well I guess 7 is better than none. The latter is the average amount of points germany is getting this year for the inredibly Euphoria 2.0/Don't you worry child by Swedish House Mafia called Glorious Very Happy

I just don't get how Dracula from Romania can have 64 points??!!?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Lol, it was like "YEAH! Wait, what? oh... oh, well! 7 is still good smile "

I can't believe all these countries voting for Ukraine though, because that was not one of the better performances or songs.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:34 pm

yeah me neither... but i stopped trying to understand the ESC a long time ago Wink
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:49 am

A bit late, but Happy Birthday Jugz! Cheers
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Thanks guys smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:42 pm

I'm pleased to see some of also watched the cheesefest that is Eurovision at the weekend! smile

I was at a Eurovision themed hen do Laughing

I'm also sunburnt to a crisp :/
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Just thought I'd ask but is anyone from near Oklahoma in the US? There was a massive tornado that passed through there and my caring nature is making sure no one from here was there? (I doubt it but you never know)
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:30 am

I don't think anyone here is from around there, luckily.

Really tragic with the tornado...
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:27 am

Yeah I've been watch live coverage from Fox News and CNN (through our foxtel which is like cable but with over 600 channels) very sad indeed Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:23 pm

It's just been sunny and hot where I am, but I'm afraid of tornadoes around this time of year. I live in the Tennessee Valley area, where tornadoes usually don't do that much damage, but we do get them. 2 years ago, a whole bunch of tornadoes hit it the same day and knocked out the power for hundreds of miles for nearly a week. It was crazy and there was so much destruction. But Oklahoma gets it worse and far more often. I feel sorry for people who live there.

I just heard about those seven children who died in an elementary school during the tornado and now I'm crying.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:29 pm

I just don't understand why people don't just quit rebuilding, and move away from danger zones like that...
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:35 am

A lot of people do. There's a whole lot of nothing in Oklahoma and Kansas. Believe me, I've driven through those states and it's mostly just field after field after field. But land is cheap in Tornadoes Alley, so a few people will always chance it. It's just too bad there's nothing you can do really to be safe from a tornado but go underground. And because of that I've never understood why most houses in Tornado Alley don't have basemenlts Shrug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:52 am

Property might be cheap, but what does insurance cost? That must be sky high!?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Have you all seen the video of the soldier being killed in London yet? Just awful. And I dread the prejudiced conversations that will take place in work tomorrow already.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:15 pm

I've just read the headline, but haven't seen it yet. How visual is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 19 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next