Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVI

Go down 
+11
cinco
MissLilly
Sez
Dina
Isa
Mike`
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:15 am

Thanks Isa.... I'm starting to think the guy I was counting money with stole it and blamed the new kid!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:24 am

I don't think they would tell you they wanted to talk to you about missing money if they think you did it (at least I wouldn't do that). And talking to them about their policy actually makes you seem less suspicious than the opposite in my opinion.

When are you going to talk to them?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:57 am

I hope it makes me seem less suspicious haha...I said it IN that same shift, and THEN the money got stolen. Idk i hope they see it your way.

Talking to them Wednesday afternoon.

I have nothing to worry about. I KNOW i didn't steal and the footage will prove it. IF anything, i miscounted the money at the end...... or the guy made it seem like i did it.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:11 am

Don't freak out, Rosie. It's fine. As you said, the cameras will prove your innocence. They probably wanna talk to you because you're new and therefore wouldn't feel like you were betraying someone if you saw anything suspicious. A similar thing happened to me when I worked full time in the hotel. Not long after I started the bar manager and a casual were arrested because together they were putting money for drinks in the till without running the items through then when they cashed up at the end of the night they were taking all of the 'extra' money home with them. They thought the camera in back office was still broken but it wasn't. They only had a few months worth of proof but they took like tens of thousands. Maybe even bordering on hundreds. The idiot manager drew suspicion to himself by buying a Rolex from Harrods amongst other ridiculous items when the team were in London picking up an award for best conference centre.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:07 am

Wow that's a lot of money...
People should just behave!

Anyway continually telling myself - no point in stressing yet, nothing has happened. Stress changes nothing.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:25 am

Yeah, I think that's the best atitude. In the meantime, think about PLL!!! yahoo

Last edited by Isa on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:29 am

YES! PLL Wednesday. If our little talk goes badly, I still have PLL that night.

Heart 02
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:03 am

Well tomorrow my mum will find out what is causing her lumps under her jaw in her neck...I have nearly forgotten all about it actually so hopefully it's a sign that it's nothing major. Crossing fingers anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:31 am

Fingers crossed, Sarah smile
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:22 pm

New icon lol because Callie's reaction was hilarious xD

and thanks Isa smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:06 am

About to watch LG and OUAT.

....Must stop thinking about tomorrow....
If they do fire me, i'll go out with a bang. Get really pissed off and shit. I know, sounds like a bad idea but those motherfuckers deserve it if they fire me for no reason.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TODAY? I left all my exercise gear on a bus Sad This is a bad luck week i think Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:13 am

I don't think they are going to fire you since you didn't do anything. If they really thought you were doing something they would probably try to blindside you with accusations. I don't think you should worry but if something does go wrong you should try to take the high road. You know you are in the right and eventually they would realize that too. Someday it could prove advantageous to have walked away with contained anger and dignity. You just never how the choices you make in one situation can influence another.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:30 am

Mum's results came back clear for cancerous cells Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It could be a blocked saliva gland which would explain her dry mouth all the time Very Happy

So relieved <3
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:33 am

That's great news!!! Happy for you and your mom. smile

I just talked to my dad. He is not happy with my sister's choices in life right now and he wants me to help her (him). I know he is right, she need better plans, or even, a plan. I'm not sure how to approach her through.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:46 am

That's great news Sarah Very Happy

So, what does your sister do, Isa?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:00 am

That's the problem, Lilly. She finished college last August and now she says she doesn't want to follow her major. She could do a master, but she never applied. She could join the civil service, but didn't apply as well. She is burning her savings and not looking for jobs or anything. Right now she is in Colombia doing voluntary work. It's a great experience, but she is not 18 anymore. My dad wants to know what's her plan for life. She is extending her stay in Colombia, which seems like an attempt to delay having to face those problems when she gets back. I think it's ok to be confused and it's fine to want my dad's help financially but she needs to start thinking about her career.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:01 am

My dad thinks she is afraid of being and acting like an adult, which is understandable.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:06 am

Yeah, I guess it can be scary to be completely on your own and responsible for your own life for the first time. But she has to just dive in at some point.
Voluntary work will look good on her resume though. How long has she extended her stay in Colombia?
How old is she anyway?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:12 am

Till late May. She is 24.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:20 am

Ah, well May isn't that far away. I'd probably wait until she got home, and first see if she made an effort on her own, and if not, then have a talk with her.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:23 am

thanks guys smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:44 am

Great news about your mum Sez!! Very Happy

Tricky one about your sister Isa. I think yeah, maybe have a chat with her but just listen.. See if she has any plans of her own?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:50 am

I don't think she has any and my dad sent her an email today, polite but very inquisitive. He cornered her.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:13 am

Thanks Span smile

Sorry but I'm not good with advice Isa Sad hope all goes well though.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:54 am

I just had a phone conversation with a lady that was having a full on psychotic episode. It has freaked me out! She sounded dangerous. She was wailing about how she didn't want to die. Scary!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVI
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next