Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVI

Go down 
+11
cinco
MissLilly
Sez
Dina
Isa
Mike`
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:20 am

I think that would be ok.

Btw, it seems like you are doing fine with your job, Rolison! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:29 am

Happy international women's day, all you wonderful ladies I heart u
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:00 am

Happy international women's day to you!!
Go us!

Span_ski wrote:

Sorry, hadn't realised that made like no sense. My Dad's been hospital, he had surgery on his back yesterday, do do a bone graft on some vertebrae and put in some pins and stuff.

The surgery took a little longer than they though, and it started a little later than I was told, so after like 6.5hrs I was starting to freak out a bit, but I saw him last night and he was high on meds, but ok.

He's not so great this morning, but hopefully things will improve throughout the day. I'll get to go in and see him again later, but I might have to coordinate visiting times, to ensure, that mum (if she says she wants to visit) and his girlfriend aren't there at the same time. There's enough drama at the moment as is lol
Ha, that's probably a good idea.
What do you mean he's not so great this morning? Like nausea?
Span_ski wrote:
Yeah, I think that would be ok. It's hard to say without actually seeing these businessy pant, but as long you you're not wearing 6 inch heels with them I think you're pretty much set.
Haha no heels. No way.
Isa wrote:
I think that would be ok.

Btw, it seems like you are doing fine with your job, Rolison! Thumbs Up
Idk about that, i feel like i'm on thin ice now because of the money thing. I think theyre all assuming it was me who miscounted it or something......... or i'm being paranoid smile
It's funny how they give you NO training as a waitress/caterer/whatever and then expect you to cater to weddings. Meh.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:07 am

I got thrown into waitressing for a "christmastable" (it's these events that most all companies have around christmas time, basically a party for all their employers to eat, be entertained and get shitfaced).
I had absolutely no training or experience with that back then, and I did just fine, and so will you Rosie!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:06 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Happy international women's day to you!!
Go us!

Span_ski wrote:

Sorry, hadn't realised that made like no sense. My Dad's been hospital, he had surgery on his back yesterday, do do a bone graft on some vertebrae and put in some pins and stuff.

The surgery took a little longer than they though, and it started a little later than I was told, so after like 6.5hrs I was starting to freak out a bit, but I saw him last night and he was high on meds, but ok.

He's not so great this morning, but hopefully things will improve throughout the day. I'll get to go in and see him again later, but I might have to coordinate visiting times, to ensure, that mum (if she says she wants to visit) and his girlfriend aren't there at the same time. There's enough drama at the moment as is lol
Ha, that's probably a good idea.
What do you mean he's not so great this morning? Like nausea?

Kinda, I think a bit of that and the wound opened up last night (gross) and there's a problem with his bladder coz they did the op while he was on his stomach. :/

Hopefully that'll sort itself out, but first they need to find out if the op was a success but they're x-raying this morning.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:52 am

My best wishes for a speedy recovery to your dad, Hannah! X
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:57 am

Damn @ the wound. I wonder how that happened.
Hope it all works out anyways, keep us updated.
Quote :

I got thrown into waitressing for a "christmastable" (it's these events that most all companies have around christmas time, basically a party for all their employers to eat, be entertained and get shitfaced).
I had absolutely no training or experience with that back then, and I did just fine, and so will you Rosie!
Hope soooo Thumbs Up
Knowing me, i'll probably be posting here while i'm working...."Guyssss i just spilled some wine on the bride!! help "
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:06 am

ROFL
Lets hope not!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:55 am

So I arrived in NYC at around 2:30 am my time... It's now 8 o'clock in NYC. I had basically no sleep on the plane... This is how I die.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:04 am

Here you go Tuk! coffee
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:55 am

ROFL I'm getting coffee as soon as I can!
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:33 am

Oh, the forum name changed.
Is the url gonna stay the same?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:41 am

The url will stay the same, yeah smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:33 am

God, I'm watching Amour and really, really hating it.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:57 am

MissLilly wrote:
My best wishes for a speedy recovery to your dad, Hannah! X

Thanks Lilly! smile

Damn @ the wound. I wonder how that happened.
Hope it all works out anyways, keep us updated.

I think with all the morphine and wotnot he was wriggling around so much and moving his legs, because he was so relived that he could, he didn't realise he was buggering up his stitches. He was pretty much well out of it when I saw him last night and trying to move too much.

Can't get hold of him at the moment, but I'll get to see him again this evening.

Isa wrote:
God, I'm watching Amour and really, really hating it.

What is that? Is it a film?

I'm about to watch glee... probably against my better judgement, but whatever..
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:01 am

It's the Austrian film that won Best Foreign Film this year. It's about old people getting sick and dying. Torture!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:20 am

Sounds like some Friday night fun there Isa Laughing

Take it out and throw on a rom com.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Yeah, not my best choice for a Friday night.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:37 pm

I've just been and seen my friend "in concert". She had this intimate concert (do you call it that in english?) today, and I just feel like a proud mama! Laughing

Some years ago I was the first person she played her music to, and to look at her now taking bigger and bigger steps to actually make something of it, and herself. I'm getting all teary-eyed because I'm just so proud of her!

I think I posted a song of hers a little while back, but here's a new one:
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:37 pm

Damn Lilly she's good! I like that type of sound.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:41 pm

She's amazing! Very Happy
My baby is gonna be a star, I can feel it!
The only problem is that she doesn't pronounce all words properly, but it's part of her charm.

If you want to hear more, I can post them in the music section as soon as the videos hit youtube. Everything was filmed today, with proper cameras and mic's and everything.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:03 pm

Yeah post some more! If the sound quality is good enough I can put her on my iPod haha.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:03 pm

What a fucking bizarre evening....
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Yeah post some more! If the sound quality is good enough I can put her on my iPod haha.

The sound quality will be very good. There's one video out from tonight so far, but I don't know if there's any point in me posting it, since the first half of the song is in Norwegian? All her other songs are in English though.

Span_ski wrote:
What a fucking bizarre evening....
Do tell?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Still trying to process... give me 5... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVI
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next