Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVI

Go down 
+11
cinco
MissLilly
Sez
Dina
Isa
Mike`
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Ahhh mike I understand your dilemma haha... All ill say is, if this girl end up wanting to break up with her bf for you, don't go for it, because she's obviously not a loyal girlfriend.
I'm torn between thinking YOU can do whatever you like because you're single, and thinking "home wrecker!" Haha.... Because I've wondered this about myself several times.

I've been told again and again that it's BAD to hook up with non-single people lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Uhm... the underwire was coming out of my favourite bra and I didn't have another one that would be appropriate for the t shirt I wanted to wear out so I had to improvise. Anyway, the material I tried to put the needle through was tougher than I thought and the eye end pierced my thumb. It hurt more that the pointy end and bled a lot more too. Lmao.

Having been cheated on several times I can honestly say that if I was the boyfriend I wouldn't be angry with you. I wouldn't give a shit about you, in fact. However, if I were in your position, I would feel immensely guilty about the potential pain I could be helping someone else cause their significant other. Except that time I slept with my ex and her girlfriend to upset them both and prove what cunts they were. I'm kinda proud about that and a little bit ashamed/dirty. Mostly proud though. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Ahhh mike I understand your dilemma haha... All ill say is, if this girl end up wanting to break up with her bf for you, don't go for it, because she's obviously not a loyal girlfriend.
I'm torn between thinking YOU can do whatever you like because you're single, and thinking "home wrecker!" Haha.... Because I've wondered this about myself several times.

I've been told again and again that it's BAD to hook up with non-single people lol.

Exactly what I think I was trying to get at!

I feel like I should feel bad, but I really don't; I'm having fun and that's really my only concern at this point. We've also yet to actually talk about it (Seeing as I met her Monday, we talked once on Wednesday, and started hooking up on Thursday); not that I have any plans to. I think the most I can say is, "I don't plan on being in the country by the end of the year, your move."

I'd be smart enough to not actually get seriously involved with a girl like this; if anything I think it's better for me that she does keep dating him, because then the only expectation from me is the sex, and the goofy immaturity that comes in part with not being responsible for emotions.

But mostly, I'm just waiting for someone to really, truly disprove of it. I think I need a good, proper debate about the morality and ethical decision-making.

Charles wrote:

Having been cheated on several times I can honestly say that if I was the boyfriend I wouldn't be angry with you. I wouldn't give a shit about you, in fact. However, if I were in your position, I would feel immensely guilty about the potential pain I could be helping someone else cause their significant other. Except that time I slept with my ex and her girlfriend to upset them both and prove what cunts they were. I'm kinda proud about that and a little bit ashamed/dirty. Mostly proud though. ROFL

But that's just it, I'm very aware of the position I'm in and that I may possibly come between two people who are emotionally involved in some way. I just care so very little about it, and I may go as far as to say I actually enjoy the possibility that I could have that much influence on another person's life, albeit a destructive influence.

I feel like I should feel guilty, when mostly I just feel pleased with myself in a slightly unsettling way? Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:23 am

Hum, Mike, I think you should keep your distance. This situtation could get very messy. And this thing about feeling pleased about yourself because of the influence you could have on other people, hum, not the best feeling, man. This is honestly a bit disturbing. Not the best way to go.

------------------

Anyway, another week starting and I have little to nothing to do at work! Yay! I need to keep busy with other things or I might go crazy...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:34 am

Charles wrote:

I'm pissing myself rn.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:41 am

Mike` wrote:

Exactly what I think I was trying to get at!

I feel like I should feel bad, but I really don't; I'm having fun and that's really my only concern at this point. We've also yet to actually talk about it (Seeing as I met her Monday, we talked once on Wednesday, and started hooking up on Thursday); not that I have any plans to. I think the most I can say is, "I don't plan on being in the country by the end of the year, your move."

I'd be smart enough to not actually get seriously involved with a girl like this; if anything I think it's better for me that she does keep dating him, because then the only expectation from me is the sex, and the goofy immaturity that comes in part with not being responsible for emotions.

But mostly, I'm just waiting for someone to really, truly disprove of it. I think I need a good, proper debate about the morality and ethical decision-making.
Oh Mike... you're going to fall for this chick aren't you? You seem to have relationship in the back of your head.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:43 am

Oh Mike... you're going to fall for this chick aren't you? You seem to have relationship in the back of your head.
I'd like to think not, that my horrible narcissicism would generally head that off before it started. I just maybe want a little drama in life and this is a way to get that? I have no idea lol.

To say I want a relationship is wrong; I want one but not here. I have far too much to figure out about how to make myself happy long term rather than someone else.

Isa wrote:
Hum, Mike, I think you should keep your distance. This situtation could get very messy. And this thing about feeling pleased about yourself because of the influence you could have on other people, hum, not the best feeling, man. This is honestly a bit disturbing. Not the best way to go.

It's disturbing to me too.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Reading this article about Michael Jordan's 50th, and I really like this line:

Quote :
He can be a breathtaking asshole: self-centered, bullying and cruel. That's the ugly side of greatness...So they think all the stories of Michael being Michael are funny, even endearing, while someone from the outside can hear the same story and be horrified, seeing a permanent adolescent spitting on food or cutting up clothes.

Found the whole article incredibly interesting. http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/page/Michael-Jordan/michael-jordan-not-left-building
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:27 pm

My job pays really well I just found out :') I need ze moneys smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:44 pm

That's great!

When do you start working?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:01 am

Technically i've started. I'm officially a bartender, wooo! He said he has to sort out the rosters first and then starting next week i'll be getting 3 shifts a week like I want smile
I have to practice talking to old men... Cause conversation runs out fast haha. I also need to practice pouring better beers.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:08 am

We need a emoticon especially for you now that you are a bartender. I'll name it Rosie and it's going to be a tiny yellow round bartender if I can find one. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:14 am

Yayyyyyy sounds good asd

Edit:
Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 Th_smiley_bartender HA!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:46 am

Hehehe

I'll add it when I'm home.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:27 am

Okay, I think next trip is Uzbekistan! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:54 am

My job pays really well I just found out :') I need ze moneys smile

yahoo Happy days Rosie!

Yayyyyyy sounds good asd

Edit:
Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 Th_smiley_bartender HA!

Nice emoti Laughing

Isa wrote:
Okay, I think next trip is Uzbekistan! yahoo

That's an excellent pin indeed Isa! Not many people are gonna have that one for sure.

My Moscow plans are looking a little shaky at the moment unfortunately. There has been some mention of Lisbon (I've never been to Portugal) so that would be cool anyway.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:41 am

Uzbekistan AND Turkcomenistan, btw. Apparently to cross the border between the two countries you have to walk 2km carrying your on luggage! Great, huh!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:30 am

Rosie your a bartender!!! I think we just became best friends for life.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:35 am

Since Rosie has never shown us a picture of hers, that's how I imagine her now: Laughing

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 PHP487BC4DC33454

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 A61972d5a9def093c6e544490948f682-6-types-of-susan-glenn
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:40 am

And here: rosie
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:17 am

Yay smile
I have shown you a picture of me though?? More my body than my head I spose. I'll take one soon.

LOL yes i look exactly like her Laughing Nah we don't dress all hot like that. I wear a tight black tshirt and black skinny jeans... also I have lighter brown hair and i'm not orange..... I also look much younger than her. People sometimes think i'm in high school still yahoo / Sad

Isa wrote:
Uzbekistan AND Turkcomenistan, btw. Apparently to cross the border between the two countries you have to walk 2km carrying your on luggage! Great, huh!
Haven't heard of either of these places scratch

Mike` wrote:
Rosie your a bartender!!! I think we just became best friends for life.
Free drinks if you come to Oz Mike haha....... Come on a Wednesday night Wink - they have topless waitresses apparently.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:28 am

Well done Rosie! I tend to just not talk to the old men. Lmao. I have absolutely no topics or conversation they'd be interested in. Except maybe music... that's the only real conversations I've had, I think. Or if there's like a big sporting event on I might ask if they've been watching it. Other than that I just tend to keep myself busy cleaning things to avoid comments like, "your boyfriend is really lucky."

Definitely broke my middle finger on my left hand at netball last night. It's all swollen and bruised and it hurts. Sad
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:34 am

Jeez Charlie, injuring yourself much lately?? naww Hug
How does one deal with a broken finger? I should know this.....

Charles wrote:
Well done Rosie! I tend to just not talk to the old men. Lmao. I have absolutely no topics or conversation they'd be interested in. Except maybe music... that's the only real conversations I've had, I think. Or if there's like a big sporting event on I might ask if they've been watching it. Other than that I just tend to keep myself busy cleaning things to avoid comments like, "your boyfriend is really lucky."
Hahaha yeah same, that's what I was doing..... But sports is a good one actually.
How long did you work as a bartender?? Wait, are you one now?
As for sleazy comments - i've had a guy ask for more "head" on his beer, and he winks and goes "who doesnt like a bit of head, ay?"
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:37 am

Morning Charlie. How's the hand? You been to A & E? You should if you haven't kiddo! How are the other 2 looking?

Lush weather here today though right? If I wasn't working and about to be massively late for my own welcome home meal it'd be great lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:40 am

Well, the bottom half is taped to my index finger and the top half is taped to my ring finger. I took an anti inflammatory and iced it straight away. My ring finger hurts a little too but my index is fine. No point wasting my time with a trip to the hospital. They can't do much for broken fingers.

Yes, but I haven't worked for a while. I've done bar work since I was 16. I really enjoy it. *shrug*

I'm being dragged to the cinema in 30 mins... To watch Warm Bodies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVI
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next