Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVI

Go down 
+11
cinco
MissLilly
Sez
Dina
Isa
Mike`
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Well it sounds like it could be an entertaining afternoon Laughing To start the amusement off, I'll have a meeting before hand so I'll be suited and booted.

I'll bring some gym clothes with though. Drunk ass, suited up, badminton sounds a step too far Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:51 am

She's bloody gorgeous
Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 Tumblr_mhd3tvLZa91qkgdafo4_250

Posting from my laptop :') so nice.

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 139541174_sasha-embeth-pieterse

Sasha is a really good singer!!
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:15 am

Well my phone is stuffed. Broke the screen just then and it's not working...so I'm without a phone until I get my phone sorted lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:46 am

Morning all Wave
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:07 am

Yo!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:17 am

So you're trying to hold off on PLL spoilers too Rosie? Hard isn't it.

It a good job I don't ever watch regular TV and download all my shows, as the aerial just fell off the roof. Damn. I don't even know who you'd call to sort that out?

It's super windy here atm. Hence things blowing off the house.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:03 am

It's super windy here as well! I was worried they'd close the bridge so I wouldn't make it home today.
Obviously they didn't though smile

But it sucks, I really wanted to visit my moms grave and light a candle for her birthday today, but I can just forget about that.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:36 am

That does suck Lilly. I'm sorry you won't get to visit. Maybe you can still do the candle today and go tomorrow? I know it's not quite the same but, I'm sure she'd understand.

Glad you made it home though! smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:02 am

Yeah, I'll light a candle at home, if the wind doesn't die down smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Kabsjvfjakmabc I think I just got hired!?!
Going in for a "trial" on Wednesday, and they told me to wear black (cause its a bar/pub)
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:43 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Kabsjvfjakmabc I think I just got hired!?!
Going in for a "trial" on Wednesday, and they told me to wear black (cause its a bar/pub)

Congratulations! thumbs up
And good luck on wednesday!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:52 pm

Check you out, Rosie! Woop woop. Good luck. smile You'll do fine. You know, lots of people think that bar work is easy because they drink. Like how people think being a cleaner is easy because they clean their own house? One thing - for all that is good and holy, please, make sure you use the correct glass. You can use any glass for ale but always use a nucleated glass for lager. The nucleated ones are the glasses that usualy have a logo or circle or something in the bottom of the glass. It has always bothered me how few people actually do that. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:20 am

Thanks y'all!
Holy crap i should know all that. I don't know the difference between ale and lager. I'm going to get fired immediately aren't i? They'd better teach me this shit.
Imma research now.
This is the place:
http://www.chatswoodclub.com.au/
There's parking :')

The guy who told me to go in on Wed for a trial wasn't the manager though. He takes over when the manager's away... So now i'm paranoid the manager is going to call me in a couple days and be like "oops, sorry, don't come in".
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:05 am

Congrats Rosie!! smile

Good luck for Wednesday!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:17 am

Thankyou yahoo

I wonder if i'm allowed to drink occasionally... I know my friends' boyfriend got fired for taking shots at the bar lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:57 am

It's probably best not to, unless the manger or owner offers you one, and stick to after shift lol

That place looks fancy Rosie smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:55 am

Yeah it seems nice.

Whatcha doin today??
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:34 am

Paperwork mostly - I don't know how I have so much of it? My mum's sick, so I'm keeping an eye on her.

It's really sunny day though, so I'm gonna try and go for a walk later smile

I'm saving PLL for tonight, so I'm trying to resist the thread lol
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:56 am

Yeah i'm posting spoilery stuff so avoid it haha.

Go for a walk smile Always a mood booster.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:55 am

That is it Rosie smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:53 am

Cool. They do functions too. They'll teach you everything, don't worry. But lots of people who work in bars don't know about the nucleated glass thing.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:46 pm

Busy day at work again.
I got to sit in on a meeting with the Degussa bank (this one is german, you probably won't know it... I didn't know it before today to be honest) and the Lloyds bank today. Pretty cool stuff regarding credit card offers for my company.

Did you know that these credit card deals are probably the only segment, where the supplier pays YOU to hire them? Pretty awesome, isn't it?! Very Happy

2 more weeks here - the saddest countdown ever :/

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:24 pm

I never understand the money stuff Dina haha. I'm such a dumbass with that.

Charles wrote:
Cool. They do functions too. They'll teach you everything, don't worry. But lots of people who work in bars don't know about the nucleated glass thing.
Goodo!
I'm also going to my mates work tomorrow so she can teach me everything before Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:54 pm

Hey guys! smile

Pictures from the balloon ride in Cappadocia

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 549844_10151636790294018_1758374281_n

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 379311_10151636791179018_784484458_n

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 554306_10151636787399018_1098038676_n
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:02 am

Looks magnificent Isa!!
Must have been quite something!

Also, good morning smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVI
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next