Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVI

Go down 
+11
cinco
MissLilly
Sez
Dina
Isa
Mike`
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:15 am

Stairs are evil! Sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:13 am

Aww, did you fall down?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:19 am

Yes, again. Sad hit my back and it hurts.

I think stairs are the reason why I prefer appartments.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:27 am

Congratulations Shanna!

Ouch Isa! Sad That doesn't sound good. Get some ice on it, and then make sure you rest up.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:41 am

You need to be careful, Isa! Watch your steps and all. Keep a hand on the railing next time Wink
Hope your back isn't badly bruised, and that it doesn't hurt too long smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:44 am

It is a nasty bruise, very purple and dark.

There's no railing and the floor is black and slippery!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:49 am

That doesn't sound good at all Isa!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:54 am

Sad be careful
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:55 am

I'll be fine, don't worry, guys smile

What is everybody up to today? I'm watching TV, very boring Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:07 pm

I've been doing nothing all day, and will probably continue to do nothing for the rest of the evening. Need to take a trip to the grocery store before it closes though, but that's about it.
So not that exiting here either I'm afraid, lol.

I just can't be bothered. What's there to do anyway? Shrug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:07 pm

I as going to have a very productive day, and then instead I ended up geeking away all day on via 2 laptops, a tablet and my phone listening to some good old skool tunes. Laughing

I'm heading out to Al's shortly and we're heading to her bro's to watch the footie.

Guess I'l have a quiet night tonight, as I'm heading back down to S Wales again tomorrow to sort more stuff out on Monday. That's the plan anyway.. we'll see how that works out lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:02 pm

its like totally gorgeous out today in LA omg.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:04 pm

So it think it's a bad sign for my car tire when my mither's husband took my car to fix one thing then returns it and hands me $100 and tell me to go buy a tire. Now. It didn't look that bad to me but I guess I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:08 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
So it think it's a bad sign for my car tire when my mither's husband took my car to fix one thing then returns it and hands me $100 and tell me to go buy a tire. Now. It didn't look that bad to me but I guess I was wrong.

Those damn ohio roads hate tires. I've always had the worst luck with tires
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:44 pm

My car runs like a new vehicle all of a sudden! Who knew the tire was making such a difference!!
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:39 pm

I got all new tires before I drove out to LA. It does make a difference lol
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:44 am

Phyxrak wrote:
its like totally gorgeous out today in LA omg.

Sounds like you're enjoying LA Kel! smile

I feel a bit bad I didn't give it more of a shot while I was there, but I think it's a city you really need to have a car (and a licence lol) to appreciate. Next time maybe.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:05 am

Last night I managed to stab myself with the eye end of a needle. How the fuck!?
Back to top Go down
XenaLin

XenaLin

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:09 am

Accidentally slept all afternoon and evening yesterday, and still ended up getting a good nights sleep. *shrugs* I guess I needed it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:27 am

Ouch Charlie!!
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:44 am

Oh my Charlie! I hope your okay.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:04 am

Ouch dude! How'd you manage that? Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:44 pm

Lmao Charlie! How even!?

I hooked up with someone who has a boyfriend; should I be feeling guilty or continue finding it hilarious and entertaining?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:08 pm

Well, you're free to do what you want, it's really her that should be with the guilt. Unless her boyfriend is a friend of yours or something. Then you should have your fair share of guilt as well.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:32 pm

I don't know haha, I mean, I really just don't care and it makes my life a whole lot easier, but I wonder if I should be feeling bad that I don't feel bad.

Like, she was texting me yesterday about how she was getting her hair done for dinner with her boyfriend, and we were laughing about it and us and sex hair. And I found it absolutely hilarious.

I think part of me wondering if I should feel bad is the potential for this all blowing up in my face in one way or another. Another part of me is, in that stereotypical man way, super proud of myself and want to go brag about it. asd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVI
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next