Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVI

Go down 
+11
cinco
MissLilly
Sez
Dina
Isa
Mike`
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:10 am

Thank God, I think not. I don't know many people from that area.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:16 am

Yeah. That's awful. So very sad.... and a freshers party too. Young people just starting their lives. Sad

On a more positive note, I hope you are enjoying Istanbul Isa. How was the balloon ride?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:22 am

It was trully amazing. The weather was perfect and the ride was very quiet and peacefull. Only landing was a bit bumpy. I think the pilot made a mistake and we endep up hitting a hole with full force. It was scary, to be honest. I thought the basket would turn. But it was okay in the end.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:13 pm

Sounds great? Did you get some good photos? You'll have to post some smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:38 pm

I would post if I could. I'm using my ipad and I don't know how to post pics. But I'll post some when I'm back home this week. I'm having a wonderful time with my dad and stepmom, btw. Happy, happy days smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:03 pm

That's really great smile. I'm so happy for you. I know how much you were looking forward to it. Glad it's as good as you hoped it would be smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:47 pm

Yeah Isa, that sounds beautiful Thumbs Up I'd love to go on a balloon ride.

Span_ski wrote:

Not quite the same but it is funny as hell...

25 TV Characters You Should Not Date
Ali and the L Word girls yahoo Laughing

--------
No bad PLL dreams last night, only good (non-PLL) ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:04 pm

It's ridiculous how much you can forget. Yesterday I went to Cardiff with Fern because she had to return something and look for an appropriate outdoor jacket for her mum's funeral on Tuesday. Did I tell you guys about that? I don't remember...

Anyway, we drove the senic route to Cardiff and went past some flats which caused memories of a girl I was sort of seeing about 6 years ago to some flooding back and it made my heart race. *sigh* Michelle. Her family was Iranian and she had the most beautiful skin. She was so ridiculously gay but just couldn't accept it. She was about... 4/5 years older than me and some mutual friends kept simultaneously meddling for us to hook up/inadvertently cock blocking by turning up at the most inconvenient moments. ROFL That friendship/relationship was crazy intense. I think she's with a guy now. Well she was a few years ago, I don't know, I havent thought about her in years.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:32 am

There's something fun about being with a girl who's closeted. I know that sounds hooorible, but it's true haha.
Was she before the girl you came to Australia with?

------
Hugeeee storm meant to hit Sydney tonight! I'm excited.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:19 am

Nooo... totally different girl. That was someone that I was actually in a relationship with. And she was Icelandic. God no, if Michelle took me across the globe and expected me to jump her I would have fucking jumped her. Unlike the actual person I went with. *shudder*

Whatever I had with Michelle stopped because I got fed up of her getting *this* close to something then going home or going to bed or whatever. OR our meddling friends turning up! I don't know how I didn't develop some sort of medical condition the amount of adrenaline that used to rush through me every time we were near eachother. It was crazy hot between us but wasn't good for my nerves. Maybe that makes me a bad person? Too impatient or whatever but it's what happened.

I know what you mean though. My current gf idenified as straight before she met me. And my last girlfriend. Based on my track record I obviously like a challenge? Not that I'm some sort of predatory, straight chasing lesbian. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:49 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Yeah Isa, that sounds beautiful Thumbs Up I'd love to go on a balloon ride.

Span_ski wrote:

Not quite the same but it is funny as hell...

25 TV Characters You Should Not Date
Ali and the L Word girls yahoo Laughing

--------
No bad PLL dreams last night, only good (non-PLL) ones Very Happy

My favourite was Jenny Schecter

Quote :
Why Not: Because she is Jenny freaking Schecter. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Just run.

ROFL

In my mind a good PLL dream is...

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 Tumblr_mgxrxyTyOw1r7u6oko1_500

voteforalice1 wrote:
There's something fun about being with a girl who's closeted. I know that sounds hooorible, but it's true haha.
Was she before the girl you came to Australia with?

------
Hugeeee storm meant to hit Sydney tonight! I'm excited.

I love summer storms!!! smile

Charles wrote:
Nooo... totally different girl. That was someone that I was actually in a relationship with. And she was Icelandic. God no, if Michelle took me across the globe and expected me to jump her I would have fucking jumped her. Unlike the actual person I went with. *shudder*

Whatever I had with Michelle stopped because I got fed up of her getting *this* close to something then going home or going to bed or whatever. OR our meddling friends turning up! I don't know how I didn't develop some sort of medical condition the amount of adrenaline that used to rush through me every time we were near eachother. It was crazy hot between us but wasn't good for my nerves. Maybe that makes me a bad person? Too impatient or whatever but it's what happened.

I know what you mean though. My current gf idenified as straight before she met me. And my last girlfriend. Based on my track record I obviously like a challenge? Not that I'm some sort of predatory, straight chasing lesbian. Lmao.

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:51 am

Haha predatory. Nah I understand.

Guys if I disappear its because sydney has been flooded lol. Queensland has been flooded, people are evacuating and shit. Lol poor Queensland, always copping the shit.

---
Oh Isa our news was just talking about the nightclub fire in brazil Sad
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:54 am

Span_ski wrote:

HA! Same. Same.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:55 am

Well I hope it doesn't get hit too hard mate! I remember the rain they had in Melbourne when I was there last year... serious rain!

----

You working today Charles?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:08 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

HA! Same. Same.

Thirded!

Nope. Just wallowing in self pity.

I need to stop telling stories. They nearly always make me sound like a prick.

Last edited by Charles on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:12 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Haha predatory. Nah I understand.

Guys if I disappear its because sydney has been flooded lol. Queensland has been flooded, people are evacuating and shit. Lol poor Queensland, always copping the shit.

---
Oh Isa our news was just talking about the nightclub fire in brazil Sad

Be safe, Rosie. Put anything valuable upstairs along with anything irreplaceable like photo albums and stuff. Short of digging trenches in your garden theres not much else you can do unfotunately. Oh, and keep an eye on any elderly neighbours you have. Just because. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:32 am

Charles wrote:

Nope. Just wallowing in self pity.

I need to stop telling stories. They nearly always make me sound like a prick.

Try not to sweetie. Although, I had a few days last week where the job thing, and being stuck on this tiny island playing parental referee fucked me off good style.

The stories don't make you sound like a prick at all lol. They're entertaining. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Apologies for the brief technical hitch there peeps.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:12 pm

I'm going to do something really out of character tomorrow. I'm going out, during the day no less, with every intention of getting smashed. And it's not even my birthday or anything.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Wish I could join you Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Just do it! That would be awesome! Then we could all play drunk badminton in the leisure centre. lulz
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:43 pm

That sounds awesome smile

It wouldn't take much to get me one a train lol. A week on Thurs though? Up for it?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Probably! Lol. Let me check my hectic schedule. Wink ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:36 pm

"Let me check my hectic schedule". I feeeeel ya Charles haha.

If you do play drunk badminton at the leisure centre, please take a video Laughing

---
I am alive and well! They were exaggerating on the news. Le floods did not reach Sydney.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:55 pm

I'm glad to hear it, Rosie. smile

I bet I'd be awesome at drunk badminton. lulz Jokes, it only takes 3 bottles of beer to get me drunk now. Cheapest/easiest date ever. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVI
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next