Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVI

Go down 
+11
cinco
MissLilly
Sez
Dina
Isa
Mike`
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Spiders are much scarier to me than snakes. I only have a natural caution of snakes in the wild, but I'll touch a pet snake. I'd never touch a pet tarantula that some (crazy) people keep though. I don't care if it's poison is removed.

Scorpions and centipedes really freak me out too.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Scorpion?? How often do you see scorpions? haha

I know, fucking spiders are so creepy, it's not the poison that worries me. They look like tiny monsters.
I don't think we have tarantulas here?? Thank fuck. We do have huntsmen though, ugly motherfuckers. Even as i'm writing this i'm tempted to look behind me in case there's one waiting to jump on me.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:34 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
I like lizards, not as gross as snakes.

Yeah we have spiders. I never see any inside my house thankfully because i am so fucking afraid of them i have a stroke when i see one.

What did you do when you were here Charles?

I went snowboarding. ROFL

Went to Brisbane first and went skydiving 2 hours after my flight landed. Lol. Stayed on an eco resort and went scuba diving. Went to the Bundy factory. Went to visit my uncle while I was in Sydney and did the touristy stuff. We drove though Canberra on the way to Thredbo to go snowboarding, went to the Museum of Australia or something. Met someone who had literally just broken their back whilst snowboarding. He was fresh back from the hospital, in the bar, xrays in hand to show his mates who called him a pussy for leaving.

Didn't do as much as I'd like because I was with my ex and her friend and they were boring (8 years older than me and therefore too old for my shenanigans) so I went out on my own most nights.

I had one of, if not the, most surreal experiences of my life on that eco island.

Spiders and snakes don't bother me. My only realy fear was the creatures that live in really deep water. Safe to say I had to get over that to go diving. Knew I'd regret it forever if I didn't at least try it though.

Anyway, it was nowhere near enough time there, hence why I wanna come back for longer this time.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:41 pm

Ah, snowboarding. That reminds me to tune into the Winter X Games tonight.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:47 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Spiders are much scarier to me than snakes. I only have a natural caution of snakes in the wild, but I'll touch a pet snake. I'd never touch a pet tarantula that some (crazy) people keep though. I don't care if it's poison is removed.

Scorpions and centipedes really freak me out too.

Spiders, and basically any little creature gives me the goose bumps, and the flight instinct. Except for maybe ladybugs.

Centipede though... That word will forever be ruined. Human centipede *gag* Thanks for that image, lol
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Never tell someone not to watch that film. It sparks your interest when someone says that with a really disgusted face and then proceeds with encouraging you that you really shouldn't watch it. I'm fairly certain that's the only reason it managed to make money.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Charles wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
I like lizards, not as gross as snakes.

Yeah we have spiders. I never see any inside my house thankfully because i am so fucking afraid of them i have a stroke when i see one.

What did you do when you were here Charles?

I went snowboarding. ROFL

Went to Brisbane first and went skydiving 2 hours after my flight landed. Lol. Stayed on an eco resort and went scuba diving. Went to the Bundy factory. Went to visit my uncle while I was in Sydney and did the touristy stuff. We drove though Canberra on the way to Thredbo to go snowboarding, went to the Museum of Australia or something. Met someone who had literally just broken their back whilst snowboarding. He was fresh back from the hospital, in the bar, xrays in hand to show his mates who called him a pussy for leaving.

Didn't do as much as I'd like because I was with my ex and her friend and they were boring (8 years older than me and therefore too old for my shenanigans) so I went out on my own most nights.

I had one of, if not the, most surreal experiences of my life on that eco island.

Spiders and snakes don't bother me. My only realy fear was the creatures that live in really deep water. Safe to say I had to get over that to go diving. Knew I'd regret it forever if I didn't at least try it though.

Anyway, it was nowhere near enough time there, hence why I wanna come back for longer this time.
Hahahaha ironic coming to Australia to go to the snow.
When you say the Bundy factory- are you talking Rum?
And what part of Sydney is your uncle from- north, south, east, west? Do you know the difference haha.

I once went to a chocolate factory in New Zealand!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Yes, I'm talking rum. And you get samples on the tour and the girls both didn't drink. Me ex - because her dad was an alcoholic. Her friend - I think she was trying to impress my ex. Anyway, safe to say I was pretty hammered when we caught our flight to Sydney later that day. Very Happy Good times.

My uncle lives in Balmain. Is that central? I don't really know. I'm guessing it's pretty central from the awesome views he has from his deck.

So, his girlfriend called and told my nan she thought I was gay after my Oz trip because we stayed in Kings Cross both times we were there. ROFL Not that I care, but she's so annoying. Why didn't she just ask me? She's drunk all the time anyway, it would have been easy. Lmao.

Nz is on. My list too. Chocolate factory sounds cool. I've never been to one. We could have gone to one in Belgium but my family opted for the Duvel brewery instead. Lol.

The real irony is that I'm really into surfing. I even brave the cold on Boxing day to go surfing with my sisters because it has become kind of a tradition but in the whole nearly 5 weeks in Oz I didn't go surfing once.

Last edited by Charles on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:52 pm

I'd love to learn how to surf! I'm scared of sharks though.

Balmain is pretty central, yeah. Maybe a little west? I'm up north smile Manly beach sorta area.

The Cross is such a scary area (because i'm a princess Laughing ). You can stay with my family next time tongue The cross is all murders and prostitutes haha.
Newtown is the lesbian-ish area. Come to Newtown next time you're here smile Also Oxford street. Your chances of being killed are much less Wink
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:05 am

God my avatar is cute...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:10 am

*shrug* I didn't feel unsafe there at all. However, based on this new information perhaps I shouldn't have been out on my own. Lol. I don't think I actually went out in that area though. Just walking to wherever I went (don't remember) then back to where we were staying.

Also, you're very sweet. And kind of cute. And I'll definitely be in touch next time I'm in Sydney. I'll make good on that promise to take you out. smile

Ha! I remember having a huge argument with my ex AND her friend when we came back to Sydney after snowboarding because they made me take the hire car back with them even though I had to meet my uncle under the big ass Coca Cola sign in 30 minutes. I didn't have a key and they walked at the slowest speed EVER back to the room. So I had my shower really quickly and as I was drying my hair one of them went to have a shower and KICKED OFF because there was water on the floor. And how dare I be so young and selfish and immature!? Ffs. It's water! That happens in a bathroom. AND we only stayed there one night as we were heading back to Brisbane early the next morning anyway. So... we had a massive slanging match, well, the two of them shouting at me and them shouting back before I threw a towel on the floor and shouted "THERE! PROBLEM FUCKING SOLVED. GOODBYE!"
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:23 am

Jesus. Your ex and her friend sound like bitches... Did you all get over it?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:49 am

Haa... uhm... I haven't spoken to my ex since a couple of weeks after I got home. I found out some things that I wasn't very pleased about and just... ignored all contact. She was my ex at the time of the trip btw and I think she wanted/expected something more what with her previous master of manipulation tactics combined with the large age difference usually working previously. And strangely, I saw her friend walking down the street whilst I was in Bruges with my family 2 years later. How random is that? She's from Washington and I bump into her in the street in Belgium 2 years after having only met her once in Australia. That was an awkward conversation.

Anyway, I think my ex was pissed that she still wanted me and didn't get her own way and her friend was pissed because she'd secretly wanted my ex since they went to uni together years earlier but it took her until well after the Oz trip to even admit that she was gay and she thought I was taking advantage or some bullshit (I think.)

It was after that trip I decided to banish drama from my life. As it turned out my next few love interests were equally as crazy and every effort I'd made to avoid what I like to call Inevitable Lesbian Drama was in vain. Oh well. Fun times.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:50 am

I am talking (typing) too much and it's nearly 6am and I feel like I've been given truth serum. mistake I'm going to sleep. Night!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:24 am

Hahaha Charles Hug you can say whatever you like. You seem to have not had the best luck in the romantic side of things ay! Do you tend to go for the same personality types like I do?
As for age difference - i think that if you're as young as 18 (you were 18 right?) and you're going out with someone 8 years? older than it'd be hard.. I think the older you are, the less the age difference matters.
Charles wrote:
And strangely, I saw her friend walking down the street whilst I was in Bruges with my family 2 years later. How random is that?
That is very random. I love that shit. Actually a friend of mine went to Europe a couple months ago and in some nightclub in Mykonos, the bartender happened to be another friend of ours' little brother haha.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:53 am

I don't necessarily 'go' for the same personality type. I just seem to attract crazy people. I'm extremely happy right now though. This one is the right kind of crazy. tongue

I was 16 when we first started going out. By the time the Oz trip happened I was 19 I think.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:16 am

Morning Charlie..

I'm lol'ing at your I attract crazy people statement Laughing

I'm probably not in a position to take the piss too much though really tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:22 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:31 am

Laughing at both of you.

Kidding, I actually can't talk either. Even with friends, I attract crazy and/or screwed up people.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:37 am

Oh the stories I could tell about crazy friends and ex lovers. Lmao. Luckily for you I've had sleep now so my self restraint is back and I don't feel the need to bore anyone. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:45 am

I want to hear crazy stories though! For when I wake up tomorrow because imma schleepy sleepy

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:53 am

Maybe another day. Wink
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:07 am

Charles wrote:
Oh the stories I could tell about crazy friends and ex lovers. Lmao. Luckily for you I've had sleep now so my self restraint is back and I don't feel the need to bore anyone. smile

Ditto. Lol

voteforalice1 wrote:
I want to hear crazy stories though! For when I wake up tomorrow because imma schleepy sleepy

Not quite the same but it is funny as hell...

25 TV Characters You Should Not Date
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:04 am

Hey guys... Still in Istanbul.

Have you seen the news about a fire in a nightclub in Brazil? This like 500km from my hometown, same State. Devastating news Sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:09 am

I read about that Isa. Truly a tragedy! Hope no one you know were in there!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVI
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next