Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIV

Go down 
+11
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Tuk17
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Mike`
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:30 am

Ugh, and that's why I loathe sleeping in. I HATE waking up and having people trying to talk to me within two minutes of rolling out of bed; like, I hadn't even put on pants and people were in my room talking to me. hash

At least waking up at 6am every day I get an hour or two to myself where I can just zone back in to the world.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:59 am

With friends for a few days. Trying to sort out my severe depression and anxiety. Had another panic anxiety attack tonight. May need some professional help and anti depressant tablets Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:32 am

Sez wrote:
With friends for a few days. Trying to sort out my severe depression and anxiety. Had another panic anxiety attack tonight. May need some professional help and anti depressant tablets Sad

Oh Sarah... Cwtch

Maybe you need it and that's okay. Talk to your friends too.

I hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Hope you feel better soon Sez Cwtch
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Sez wrote:

Professional help and medicine does help.
You can only try and battle it for so long, until you just gotta give yourself a break and use what means are out there to make things easier.

----

Will this day never end? I'm so ready for bed, but it's only 9.30 so gotta hang in there for a little while still. Longest day ever for some reason...
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Hope you feel better soon too, Sez.

I played squash for the first time ever today. It was immense. How have I never played it before!?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:31 am

Thanks guys, I love this forum smile Group hug

I will get there, it will be a long road indeed.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:27 am

Good morning peeps smile

Brrrr it's cold out here
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:29 am

^why goodmorning! Shame about the cold. It's total opposite here (too hot though).

Charlie wrote:

I played squash for the first time ever today. It was immense. How have I never played it before!?
Idk why i find this so funny.
Also your use of the word 'immense' asd
-----------
My friend might be transferring Uni degrees to my one. Yayyyyy!

Also i gotta do a speech next friday... I'm trying to decide between pre-speech betablockers or pre-speech alcohol hahah
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:12 am

Good luck with the speech Rosie smile

I just discovered licorice tea. Nice asd
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:14 am

Do you put milk in it?

and thanks!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:15 am

I don't know why you find it so funny either. *shrug* Immense is an excellent word. I absolutely LOVED playing squash. I've already text Damien this morning asking when we're playing again. Lmao.

I wouldn't reccommend either of those items as pre-speech preparation... But good luck with it!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:18 am

It's certainly good exercise. Can't wait to start playing tennis again.

Well im gonna need one of those items or i wont stand a chance haha. Leaning toward alcohol at this point. I'm scared to take both together in case I stop breathing or something lol (so i wont). And it'll be like one shot of vodka, i wont be going nuts.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:27 am

I'm playing tennis tomorrow night with Jo from work. I'm sad because I won't get to play tennis with Marine until the end of November now because she's going back to Paris to finish her masters when we get back from Thailand. Sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:37 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Do you put milk in it?

and thanks!

I can't imagine milk in it would be any good, but I'm sure some people do Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:56 am

UGhhhhhhh my brain, asking waitresses to surprise you with mystery shots is always a terrible idea.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Well, we just got the first snow of the season. That was a tad bit early... I haven't changed to winter tires yet, so getting to work tomorrow may be just a tad bit dangerous if it doesn't disappear during the night. I know I won't be the only sucker driving on summer tires out there tomorrow, I'm not sure I want to risk it.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Well make sure you drive safe Lilly. If it's too icy, maybe leave a little later in the morning till the ground has thawed a bit?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:58 pm

I'll have to see tomorrow. I can call in and be a bit late, and just change the tires before I drive, if I can get one of the neighbors to help me that early. But I don't think I want to drive at all if it I can't get that fixed. I have a 30 minute drive, and there is a lot of cars out on the road to where I am going. So many accident just waiting to happen.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Is there a public transport option?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:14 pm

I'm sure there is a bus. But I really don't do buses to places where I am unfamiliar with exactly what route they go, and what stop to get off at.

It'll work out in one way or another though.

But first things first, sleep. Have a good night smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:17 am

It's my mum's appointment with the radiologist today to find out if the radiotherapy worked. Normally I go with her on results day, I've been to every other appointment. But today her best friend is taking her, and they don't like lots of people going with you because it fills the waiting room up. So I'm just sat here waiting, not knowing whats happening and it's not fun...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:05 am

Hope you get some positive results. I've obviously missed the context, what's been happening?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:28 am

Going fishing tomorrow, hopefully it will be a relaxing day smile

Hope your Mum is okay Span.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:37 am

Fingers crossed for luck for your mom Han.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIV
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next