Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIV

Go down 
+11
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Tuk17
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Mike`
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:44 am

The rain is no surprise. The problem is because as we've had such a wet summer the water table is super high so there's nowhere for the rain to percolate. Kinda sucks. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:26 am

cinco wrote:
Mike` wrote:
Played WoW for 12 hours yesterday, probably another 12 coming today. asd

The Kung Fu Panda edition? tongue

I never came near mmorpgs, because they eat time like bees collect honey.

Indeed. tongue

It's super pretty though.

Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 Wowscrnshot092512194550
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:41 am

Yeah. For sure. And it must be great to be able to lose yourself entirely in such a detailed online world, but I always fear I won't find the way back to real life if I would start playing these kinds of games.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:40 am

I'm playing MoP tonight, I need to level up my little amazing panda who is currently lvl 6 lol
Hopefully there will be less pandas at the starting area then when it was released lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:32 am

So I'm having problems with my Samsung Galaxy. Gmail doesn't sync anymore in the phone and because of this issue with my Google account I can't download nor update apps. Anyone has any ideas on how to deal with that?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:55 am

I have a Samsung Galaxy SII but I dont know about Gmail and why it's not syncing anymore. Have you checked all of the settings incase you have turned off sync accidently? Sorry can't be more of a help Isa Sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:32 am

Go to settings > Accounts & Sync > Sync All

Check that the option for background data is ticked. All synced apps should be listed so check gmail is on it.

I'd then go into gmail and hit refresh to see if that solves the problem.

If it doesnt work, take some screenshots (hold power button then hit action key, or the other way round) and mail me your settings and I'll try and figure out whats wrong.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:38 am

I don't think it's a problem with my phone and I've tried everything you mentioned, Han. The same problem is affecting my friend's phone (Galaxy SII). Apparently it's a very common problem with Samsung phones.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:39 am

Also do your apps normally auto update or do you just get notifications and update as you go?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:42 am

It's not auto update. I only update when I want.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:38 am

Afternoon all. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:44 am

Hey Charlie!!

If your internet and wifi are both still working, the only other thing I can think of is a space issue on the phone memory card.

Do you have the app to sd app? Do you have an sd in your phone? They don't normally come with one. First off try deleting any apps you don't need or want. Clear your internet cache. That might help?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:27 am

Hi guys, it's Friday and I should be happy because I'm so tired and all I want is to spend a whole day at home, but I have to work this evening, Saturday evening and Sunday evening. No

Another problem with my phone now: because gmail keeps trying to sync unsucessfully, my battery is being eaten up. hash
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:50 am

I've been at the gym for 2 hours since Monday (minus Wednesday) and I'm tired as Sad

Oh dear Isa, really hope you can sort that issue straight away before your battery dies completely Sad
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:41 am

good morning folks!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:08 am

good morning eli! How's you? How was glee last night? I've not downloaded it yet...
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:15 am

Oh yeah, Glee. I'm gonna watch 3 and 4 back to back in two weeks.
Up until then I have to try to avoid spoilers. (although I'd like to know if Santana was in episode 3 / probably not )
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:58 am

Hi guys! Just watched Glee myself. And no, Santana wasn't in ep 3.
No spoilers, but... uhm. Next episode's called "the break-up", right?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:04 am

eli_ wrote:
Hi guys! Just watched Glee myself. And no, Santana wasn't in ep 3.

Even no skype? Sad

eli_ wrote:
No spoilers, but... uhm. Next episode's called "the break-up", right?

I'm aware. And then there is a month's hiatus, right?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:21 am

I might watch 3&4 back to back too if I have the patience..... I'd forgotten about the hiatus Sad

But Revenge is back on Sunday!! Yay!!!! Very Happy

What's everyone up to today?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:59 am

I watched the new Grey's episode and wow it was intense. But I will leave the discussion to the tv thread.

I'm hungry so I am cooking pasta bake for the family for tea right now smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:22 am

Pasta sounds good Sez.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:40 am

Afternoon people. I know I said that yesterday and then kind of bailed. Sorry. Super busy in work. But not with flood claims. We've got so many ongoing subsidence claims it is ridiculous. Then there's the whole working out every day thing too. Good times... I'm exhausted. tongue Hope everyone's okay. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 am

All good thanks Charlie! Hope you're have a relaxing weekend ahead of you then dude smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:52 am

Fitness video as soon as I get home from work. Going for a meal for my mam's birthday tonight. I've been dreaming about steak all day. tongue Picking Marine up from the bus station at about 22:30. I'm supposed to be fitting some drinks in town in with work for a leaving party for my mate too. Rest of the weekend will be spent relaxing. Maybe a game of tennis tomorrow. What do you have planned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIV
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next