Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIV

Go down 
+11
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Tuk17
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Mike`
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Hey guys! So, Thailand is awesome. Only had half a day and a night in Bangkok so we didn't get much done but hopefully we'll get some trips in on the way back. We're in Khao Lak at the moment and the rain this afternoon was ridiculous. Played squash in the hotel because of the rain and went for a swim in the pool and the sea after the rain calmed down a bit. Heading to Phuket in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:58 pm

Having a nap at 5:27am and I need to be up in 2 hours lol....my sleeping pattern is completely stuffed thanks to depression and anxiety -.-
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Charlie wrote:
Hey guys! So, Thailand is awesome. Only had half a day and a night in Bangkok so we didn't get much done but hopefully we'll get some trips in on the way back. We're in Khao Lak at the moment and the rain this afternoon was ridiculous. Played squash in the hotel because of the rain and went for a swim in the pool and the sea after the rain calmed down a bit. Heading to Phuket in a few days.
Ahh sounds lovely.

also Very Happy Very Happy i just said the speech and apparently it was pretty good. Exactly on 5 minutes and i didn't even rehearse it!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Singing on my man voice is basically impossible! Three more days and then I'm free to sing like a lady once again!!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:27 am

Good morning / afternoon all!

How is everyone today?

Happy Friday Wave
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:59 pm

I bloody love fireworks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:26 am

Agreeeeed
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:25 am

I might even try and seek out another display tonight smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:31 am

take photos smile

put your arms around me, what you feel is what you are, and what you are is beautiful, oh may, do you wanna get married? or run away?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:48 am

Hey everyone! I had a Thai massage yesterday. It was so good. Today I played squash with my sister then again with Marine. Then I has a lesson in Thai boxing. I feel pretty exhausted now and it's only quarter to seven. Lol. Time for a shower then we're heading to a restaurant on the beach.

How is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:58 am

What a terrible night's sleep! I've been awake in bed for at least 3 hours hoping to fall back asleep and now it's too late. My stomach hates me because of the lack of sleep and I can't go to sleep tonight until after 2.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:02 am

Sounds action packed Charlie!! Where abouts are you?

@ Rosie - I have some photos. I will post a few hopefully later smile

@ Shanna - why can't you sleep? Hope you manage to fit a nap in somewhere. Sleep is good.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:35 am

Off to Tokyo tomorrow.

Kyoto was overwhelming today. So many Japanese tourists everywhere (from other cities? I don't know), it was hard to walk around. I feel Tokyo is going to be even worse.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:44 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
take photos smile

put your arms around me, what you feel is what you are, and what you are is beautiful, oh may, do you wanna get married? or run away?

Wink I had quite the goo goo dolls phase Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:59 am

Span_ski wrote:

@ Shanna - why can't you sleep? Hope you manage to fit a nap in somewhere. Sleep is good.
Did you ever watch Star Trek: The Next Generation? There is an episode where and alien puts a song in Counseor Troi's head so she won't discover him with her empathic abilities. I couldn't sleep for a similiar reason. I couldn't get the song to stop. It was on constant repeat and no matter how much my body wants to sleep my mind refuses to let it happen. It's going to be a long day with no hope of a nap.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:18 am

Dina wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

Wink I had quite the goo goo dolls phase Very Happy

eeee Hug Slide's the best. I love the video for it too. I almost have a crush on the guy haha.
also reminds me of my childhood smile

-------

https://brittana-forum.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=63
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIV
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40