Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIV

Go down 
+11
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Tuk17
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Mike`
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cinco

cinco

Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:18 am

You will be having a Thai Halloween!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:24 am

The day I'm leaving Bangkok... That really is a shame.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:25 am

Is Bangkok that great?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:26 am

Not sure. I think so?

I'm way more excited about Japan though.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:30 am

Yeah, Japan looks like the near future. tongue

But then again, you've been in Dubai. You're used to futuristic looking cities by now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:33 am

Dubai is crazy and super weird and futuristic.

But after some time in Pakistan all I want is to be able to walk around a proper city. Here I just never walk. It's always home-car-work-car-restaurant-car-home, etc. I just want to walk a bit.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:35 am

Isa wrote:
Dubai is crazy and super weird and futuristic.

It reminds me of the story of Babel and its tower. I always have the feeling that something's gonna happen in Dubai sooner or later.

Isa wrote:
But after some in Pakistan all I want is to be able to walk around a proper city. Here I just never walk. It's always home-car-embassy-car-restaurant-car-home, etc. I just want to walk a bit.

Is it because of safety reasons that you don't walk in Pakistan?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:37 am

Yeah, security reasons and also because I rarely see women on the streets here.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:39 am

What do you do then when you wanna shop?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:50 am

I drive to the market. Here the shops are close together in open markets. I can walk around in markets, but that's it.

Something like this:

Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 11274753
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:06 pm

I really cannot believe they're putting a Jersey Shore-esque show on MTV about the Welsh valleys called The Valleys. First episode is on tonight. Quite frankly, I'm scared. Lol.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:33 pm

My sister has been crying all day because her boyfriend's cat was killed by a car this morning. He was a very old cat, they looked for him all morning. The asshole who ran over him didn't even bother to stop the car, and then another asshole posted the pictures of the poor cat lying in a pool of blood on his facebook, and that's how they found out.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:59 pm

thanks for the birthday wishes smile
I'm studying a lot. I ll be back haha.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:03 pm

eli_ wrote:
My sister has been crying all day because her boyfriend's cat was killed by a car this morning. He was a very old cat, they looked for him all morning. The asshole who ran over him didn't even bother to stop the car, and then another asshole posted the pictures of the poor cat lying in a pool of blood on his facebook, and that's how they found out.

That is horrible sad little panda
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:46 pm

What is wrong with people!?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Charlie wrote:
I really cannot believe they're putting a Jersey Shore-esque show on MTV about the Welsh valleys called The Valleys. First episode is on tonight. Quite frankly, I'm scared. Lol.

I remember that fear before they brought out Desperate Scousewives.... :/

eli_ wrote:

I'm so sorry Eli. That's just awful. Sad

mardou wrote:
thanks for the birthday wishes smile
I'm studying a lot. I ll be back haha.

Hope the course is going well Pilar! Hope you had a good birthday. See you when term finishes smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:23 pm

Random thought, I love wine.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:28 am

Played WoW for 12 hours yesterday, probably another 12 coming today. asd
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:46 am

Mike` wrote:
Played WoW for 12 hours yesterday, probably another 12 coming today. asd

The Kung Fu Panda edition? tongue

I never came near mmorpgs, because they eat time like bees collect honey.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:14 am

UK weather. Shit again...

PICTURES HERE
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:40 am

Yes it is Charlie Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:53 am

Wow, Charlie, those picture are unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:30 am

It's finally stopped raining here. I'm so glad... the past 2 days have been grim. Saturday we had lovely weather though, but a months worth of rain in a day was not fun.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:35 am

Holy.. And I thought we had it bad! You guys are pure unlucky with the weather.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:36 am

Oh my! Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 Ohmy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIV
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next