Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIII

Go down 
+10
MissLilly
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
Span_ski
Mike`
Dina
cinco
Sez
eli_
Alison DiLaurentis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 am

Mike` wrote:
Isa there's movie script potential in this trip. tongue Totally have an image of you being whisked through this romantic weekend in Berlin. asd I'm sure you'll have a blast. smile
Plus1
Excited for yaaa. Keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:46 am

Have much fun on your trip Isa!! Can't wait to hear how it all went Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:57 am

Yep, I hope you have a fantastic time Isa!! Let us know know it all goes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Oh guys you are making me nervous! tongue

-------------------

Just came back from a dinner and it was soooo hot! I was melting.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Sorry. tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Nah, don't worry smile

I'm getting a bit spleepy but I figure I shouldn't sleep. I would have to wake up at 2am, and I don't think that's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:44 pm

OMG This is seriously the worst airport ever. I'm in "vip" lounge and it is still bad... I feel like I'm in 1970s
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:37 pm

My mom is sometimes out of control. She loves to use me as her human makeup doll. She attacked me with her new mascara tonight. I had black across my forehead and on my nose. She almost poked my eye out.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Apart from the almost eye poking, that is hilarious! Bet you were quite a sight then Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:54 pm

It was a sight!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:00 am

There's this little cafe in a side street near my uni (pretty random little place) and out the front they have a stand with LOTL magazines (lesbian magazine) for people to take. And they have animal bowls for people who bring their pets.
I wonder if it's like... a "gay cafe".
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:06 am

Could be...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:12 am

Sounds like it's at gay friendly at the very least...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:24 am

yeah dunno.

whatchall doing?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:42 am

Working. Watching some Olympics. Avoiding being bullied into taking part in a marshmallow eating competition. You?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:58 am

Flitting between gardening, housework, laundry, wedding planning, job hunting and playing online...

The weather here is lovely today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:36 pm

You know guys, I finished W13, and I kinda went from "this show looks so cheap" to "crazy shipper" in 4 days.
Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 Tumblr_m8ewnbesmX1qi4z3co1_1280

And I had a big fight with my sister today. It had to happen sooner of later, we'd been nice to each other for a month now.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:48 pm

That's exactly how W13 was for me too. I bought the dvd with some others because it was pretty cheap. Watched one episode and thought there was too much cheese. Then I was bored one day and had nothing to watch and sort of got addicted. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:35 pm

I just started watching W13 too, because it was on sale for cheap. I'm up to ep 9, and it's alright, but I'm not loving it. The acting is kind of bad at points, and I don't get how the characters can already be so attached to each other when they only just met. But I do like the concept of the show.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Charlie wrote:
Working. Watching some Olympics. Avoiding being bullied into taking part in a marshmallow eating competition. You?
Marshmallows though yahoo . Love them.

I'm at uni now, on a 3 hour break. IT IS FREEZING and i'm in shorts. Too lazy to iron my jeans this morning.
Hmm perhaps i should do some reading for my next tutorial, then take a lil walk to the "gay cafe" for lunch.
I think yes.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:56 am

Sounds like a good plan for the day Rosie! smile
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:57 am

Ugh I am so sick of my family bunch of dickheads....and I'm not allowed to talk about it either..ffs
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:55 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I just started watching W13 too, because it was on sale for cheap. I'm up to ep 9, and it's alright, but I'm not loving it. The acting is kind of bad at points, and I don't get how the characters can already be so attached to each other when they only just met. But I do like the concept of the show.
Yeah, season 1 is all kind of bad. You have to wait until season 2 for the interesting storyline -and the femlash shipping- to begin. And oh, what a coincidence, it all happens thank to Jaime frikkin Murray!!
Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 Tumblr_m8gf94eb1m1qbgsta

Quote :
Naya Rivera ‏@NayaRivera
Me: answer the door for the plumber in a onesie. Plumber: How old are you? I'm not allowed inside alone with a minor.
This happens to me all the time. She understands me. Naya, face it, we are soulmates bounce
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:12 am

Not long now until I go away....super excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:51 am

Jaime Murray... I love you *sigh*

Yeah, marshmallows are nice but I already got bullied into a three legged race with my manager so there is no way I was doing an eating competition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIII
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next