Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIII

Go down 
+10
MissLilly
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
Span_ski
Mike`
Dina
cinco
Sez
eli_
Alison DiLaurentis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:49 pm

Bullfighting is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:33 pm

1. Cottage; I'm drunk.

2. TCA, the cast of PLL is so beautiful I can't even.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:11 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Bullfighting is stupid.

I agree.

And I don't understand why anyone would want to watch something like that.

Also, hi guys! Wave
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:23 am

Hi, Isa. smile

Had two breaks this morning because we had a fire alarm. Lol. Result.

What has everyone got planned for today?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:25 am

dentist appointment in one hour
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:28 am

Hang around the house day.

I suspect I'll need to go see a doctor at the end of the week if my chest hasn't stopped hurting by then. Bruised rib or whatever the hell this is hurts. hash
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:28 am

Hey Charlie!

Just waiting for my friends so we can go to gym.

I've been obsessing about something lately and I just need sometime away from my computer/phone. lol. I hate when this happens... I feel so excited about something I can't concentrate on anything else grrrr. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:32 am

Haha Isa I know that feeling. tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:34 am

Yeah, I definitely have problems with anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:34 am

And the worst part is that I feel I can destroy the good thing that might happen just because I'm can't control my anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:43 am

Awwwwww!!! Hug

Have to find something to distract you I guess, but I know that's so much easier said than done. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:50 am

smile

Yeah, I just need to be strong for a few days and then I know I'll be better.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:58 am

Sounds intense, Isa. Cwtch
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:03 am

Good afternoon ladies and gents! Or good morning as it may be for some of you smile

Aaaah, now you have me dying of curiosity Isa! Hope whatever it is turns out for you, and that the anxiety doesn't get the best of you!
A Hug for confidence!

I'm not up to much. Just procrastinating I guess, heh. Leaving for a long weekend on thursday, and I should be doing some laundry and figure out what to bring with me, and also clean a little since the neighbors 16 year old daughter is going to be staying here while I'm away to take care of my cat and keep her company. And I like coming home to a tidy place, and I figure the less mess I leave behind, the less mess she will be making while I am away.

I don't think the little roadtrip is going to be as fun as first imagined though, because my dad and his dog is coming along with me, and since dogs have such good hearing, I can't blast the music as loud as I would like. Oh well. At least it'll be nice to be out of town for a few days smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:05 am

Isa wrote:
And the worst part is that I feel I can destroy the good thing that might happen just because I'm can't control my anxiety.
I can relate Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:44 am

Isa wrote:
Yeah, I definitely have problems with anxiety.

Isa wrote:

I can relate too Hug

I struggle with major anxiety myself, I wish I could kick it away sometimes lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:36 am

Laughing I guess I sounded a bit crazy. But it's a good thing coming, I think.

I'm better already, after gym. Now some reading and then dinner.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:40 am

cinco wrote:
dentist appointment in one hour

10 minutes, in and out
everything was fine

I don't like that scan-thingie though, the one that turns all around your head.
I don't trust its invisible rays.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:48 am

Just baked some orange and poppy seed muffins at 1:18am LOL my dad and bro are hungry for some so yeah tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:57 am

Isa wrote:
Hey Charlie!

Just waiting for my friends so we can go to gym.

I've been obsessing about something lately and I just need sometime away from my computer/phone. lol. I hate when this happens... I feel so excited about something I can't concentrate on anything else grrrr. yahoo

I'm also intrigued! Well whatever it is try not to stress about it and enjoy it. When I get like that running with really loud tunes in the headphones works. Actually I think it's the only time I ever do run lol...

I really hope it work out for you smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:05 pm

Han! How's it going? Where've you been? What have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Hey!

Things are pretty good. I've seen some cool things, been to a football match (real football lol), seen a play, museum fun, I saw the liberty bell, the Rocky steps and statue in Philly, met some cool people.

My plans while I'm here are ever changing, and instead of heading South, now I'm heading west tomorrow to Denver via Kansas City to hopefully catch up with a buddy I used to work with. I was meant to leave today, but (and I'm surprising myself here) there's a show I want to see and the run finishes today. Not sure if I can get a ticket, but I'll have a go lol. I'm planning on heading south after that and then I'll make my way towards New York. Hopefully have a few days there, and New York's always fun. All of this could change mind Laughing

I've been invited to France, like the day after I get back into the UK, but I really think my parents might kill me if jog off again that quickly, but we'll see.

How's things going with you?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:05 am

Sounds like a lot of fun, Han. smile

---------

How are you guys today?

I'm finishing work early today because of Ramadan. It has started on Saturday and now everything it's going to be a bit different for 30 days. People here cannot even drink water while the sun is up. Of course I'm not fasting because I'm not a Muslim, but I feel weird even driking water in front of my Pakistani co-workers.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:25 am

Up to 31°C today so I'm going to the river with a friend to enjoy these few hours of actual summer we have here Wink

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:30 am

Enjoy, Dina! Seems wonderful.

I just went to check the temperature here and it says 41C, real feel 51C... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIII
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next