Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIII

Go down 
+10
MissLilly
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
Span_ski
Mike`
Dina
cinco
Sez
eli_
Alison DiLaurentis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:22 am

You gonna watch Big Brother Sez?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:10 am

What makes you think it would bore us, Rosie?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:29 am

Because who wants to hear my "working out" of a medical problem that may/may not be there.
(i'm also paranoid about people in general going "get over it, it's fine" lol)

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:33 am

Me?

Also, Tootsie Rolls are weird...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:35 am

Ughhh Charlie I never understood how people liked Tootsie Rolls!!!! They always reminded me of like... stale caramel.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:40 am

Well, I'd never tried one until today. It's weird. I'd rather get my calories elsewhere...
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:41 am

haha not tonight Rosie, still awake now. Have loads to do at the hotel room. May still be up by 12am at this stage Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:43 am

Naww Charlie Hug
Fine, to sum up tongue, i was considering breast cancer that metastasized to the liver or pancreas, but realised the ultrasound should have picked up on that... then again, they could have missed something on it, so idk. Ultrasounds are just unreliable IMO.
If i had reassurance that what they saw was 100% accurate, i'd be a little calmer.

and yes, i agree about the tootsie rolls haha... i thought they were like a choc bar at first, but they're not really. Weird texture and average taste.

Sez wrote:
haha not tonight Rosie, still awake now. Have loads to do at the hotel room. May still be up by 12am at this stage Sad
Were you saying that you didn't sleep at all last night? I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:47 am

Twinkies are worse though imo. Those things taste like they're made from 90% artificial shit.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:48 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Naww Charlie Hug
Sez wrote:
Were you saying that you didn't sleep at all last night? I'm confused.

Yeah. I havent slept since Sunday night loll
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:49 am

But if the doctor even thought there was a chance of that she would have been sent for more tests. I don't necessarily think that her experiencing pain in a particular area would indicate cancer either.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:03 am

@Sez - that's painful man. Hopefully you'll get some zzz's soon :p

@Charlie- The doctor was like "i'm surprised that a polyp is causing you that pain", but still didn't do anything about it. She just took my mum's word for it that it was stress from work. I worry that doctors are just lazy.
Yeah i know that pain in an area isn't always a symptom of cancer, but idk how else to explain (then again, i'm not a dr tongue). I know Breast cancer doesn't generally present with pain, which is why i suggested that maybe it started there and spread to the liver (which is more likely to cause pain).
Argument against liver - if she had cells dying in her liver, there'd be other more severe symptoms than back pain.
And there's the pancreas. My grandfather has pancreatic cancer. Something going on there could cause "referred pain" in the back (ya know, in the same way a heart attack causes a pain down the arm)

Gallstones seemed a good fit...but apparently not.

Oh well, when mum takes her Panadol for a couple days and realises the pain is still there, she will probably check with a Dr again.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:14 am

^lol.

Anyway imma go to sleep, wake up tomorrow and forget about shit so i can start assignments tongue Thanks for listening and buona notte smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:17 am

Try not to worry too much, Rosie. Check her pain and if it doesn't go away, go see a different doctor.

--------------------

I'm so tired I tried to sleep but I just couldn't. Now it's if I stay awake, so I can sleep during the night. Now counting the days for a week in Sri Lanka! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Where is everyone? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Here!

Just watching some videos and enjoying my big computer. Should go to bed soon.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Hehe. Sounds good, Isa. I'm bored. 27 more minutes of overtime until home time. Got some RATM on though, it's helping.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:38 pm

Evening All smile
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Charlie wrote:
Where is everyone? Lol.

I'm here! Bye

Had a lot going on these past days.
My first department is the Billing Gas Supply Team in the Back Office (Front Office meaning the Trading Floor) and I'll be here until the beginning of October.

It's all very new atm and a bit scary with how much responsibility a task you have all of the sudden comes.

This week I'm starting at 9am, so I have to work until 5.30pm and only being at home at 6 in the evening is definitely something I'm not that used to, too.
But after that I'm pretty much allowed to start whenever I want so I guess I'll make it from 8 to 4.30 - that seems pretty alright to me.

So yeah: the days are flying by!

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:45 pm

I'm glad the new job is going well Dina! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Sounds great Dina. I'd definitely pick the latest start I could, given the choice. I'm definitely not a morning person. tongue
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm not really either, but I don't want to be stuck until so late. Then you come home and the whole day is over...
Well I have flexitime so I can come whenever I feel like it... well not WHENEVER but it's great when I just feel like staying in bed for another 20minutes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Score.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:37 pm

I had totally forgot tomorrow's a holyday! that means tons of yummy food, knowing my family yahoo
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:44 pm

What holiday is tomorrow? yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIII
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next