Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIII

Go down 
+10
MissLilly
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
Span_ski
Mike`
Dina
cinco
Sez
eli_
Alison DiLaurentis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:37 am

deleted because reasons.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:20 am

Oh crap Rosie, I hope your dad is okay Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:28 am

He's totally fine smile anxiety strikes again

I'm gonna delete that post haha. The less people see it, the better.

How are you Sez? Anything spesh going on?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:33 am

Who are the 3 guests i wonder.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:07 am

Thats great Rosie smile

I got like that myself one night when Dad worked 2 hours after he finished due to other reasons, he was supposed to ring when he was on his way but yeah he forgot, had a panic attack because of it lol.

I am good, nothing much going on, except gym, uni work and darts lol (way behind on that because of darts lol).

Just cooked up the stirfry for tea yummy, and it's raining gahhhh tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:38 am

Yeah it sucks Sad

You're just eating dinner now?? haha you guys eat late!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:00 am

Just spoke to an Aussie on the phone. He's over because he's marrying an English girl from Hull and he wanted to speak about her policy. He kept saying, "sorry, you'll have to excuse me because I'm a stupid Aussie but I don't think that word means what I think it does." ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:02 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Yeah it sucks Sad

You're just eating dinner now?? haha you guys eat late!

haha yeah we eat quite late cause we are out most of the day smile

7pm is the earliest we eat some nights lol
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:09 am

What to do with my day.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:52 am

Another extra coffee day for me.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:10 pm

coffee
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:29 pm

So, question: there is something I want to do, but it's expensive and I have to ask my boss a couple of days off. I do have the money though and my boss is very nice with leaves and stuff. It's a bit crazy, but I'll probably be happy if I do it and I might regret it in the future if I don't do it.

Should I do it or not? What do you guys thing? It involves meeting someone who looks very nice and interesting in a very special place.

yahoo
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Of course you should do it!!! No regrets!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:56 pm

Go for it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:57 pm

I know right... yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Isa wrote:
So, question: there is something I want to do, but it's expensive and I have to ask my boss a couple of days off. I do have the money though and my boss is very nice with leaves and stuff. It's a bit crazy, but I'll probably be happy if I do it and I might regret it in the future if I don't do it.

Should I do it or not? What do you guys thing? It involves meeting someone who looks very nice and interesting in a very special place.

yahoo

Life's too short, so I'd always say take a chance smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:30 pm

You're very cryptic recently, Isa. I vote go for it too though! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Laughing

But it's the same thing I was talking about the other day. Or better, it's the same girl...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:33 pm

I figured that that would be the case. But my nosey girl side wants more details! tongue

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:34 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Isa wrote:

yahoo

Life's too short, so I'd always say take a chance smile

Charlie wrote:
You're very cryptic recently, Isa. I vote go for it too though! yahoo

Basically AMEN to both of these young ladies: Absolutely - give it a try! smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Embarassed

Ok, she is the identical twin sister of a friend. I've met her once in Brazil, but very briefly.

Now I've became really good friends with her sister, who was here in Pakistan last week. We both work for the government, but she lives in Tel Aviv. We had a nice talk and I talked about me and she told me about her sister. Now her sister wants me to go to Berlin and meet her. She lives there, but she is moving to NYC very soon, so I have to go in August otherwise it will be even more difficult to meet her, but in August I'm already going to Sri Lanka...

The bizarre thing is to talk to this really nice person, this friend, and flert with her identical twin sister at the same time...

Laughing I know my life seems so much more glamorous than it actually is. But I guarantee you it's not that glamorous.

Oh too many personal details. I just can't hold, can I?

Last edited by Isa on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:17 pm

I can see why that might be weird - friends with one twin, macking on the other. Hehe. Sounds cool though. You should definitely go for it.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:19 pm

You'll be fine, Isa! It's going to be awesome, I'm sure of it
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Hope so! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:38 pm

How exciting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIII
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next