Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIII

Go down 
+10
MissLilly
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
Span_ski
Mike`
Dina
cinco
Sez
eli_
Alison DiLaurentis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:58 am

I do not envy you.
I hate the heat! Imo the perfect summer-weather is between 25-28C°. Anything above that mostly feels like torture to me Very Happy

Though it's true that temperatures feel different in various places.
When I was in LA 18°C felt like 30°C and in San Diego 38°C felt like 13°C - it was crazy!

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:59 am

It's 25C today. Incredible. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:08 am

Wow Isa, they all must be freezing tongue

Quote :
San Diego 38°C felt like 13°C - it was crazy!
How is that even possible?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:09 am

Yeah, I should probably wear a coat tongue
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:55 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

Quote :
San Diego 38°C felt like 13°C - it was crazy!
How is that even possible?

I'd explain San Diego with the cold wind from the pacific ocean.
Once you had a few seconds without any wind, you noticed that it was pretty warm but then the next second it was windy again and you were freezing.

After yesterdays river-day in the sun, I am once again a little raccoon - it's not too bad though Wink
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:28 am

So bored... bored
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:17 am

Me too...

I'll be all alone for overtime tonight too. Sad
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:28 am

So sleepy...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:50 am

Did you not sleep well?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:01 am

I rarely sleep well.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:11 am

I'm sleepy as well. It's 5pm, just got home and I'm so bored. I've nothing to do, so I'm reading. I'll probably read lots of books while I'm in Pakistan...
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:35 am

Hopefully you find good books to read.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:38 am

There is a very nice bookstore here is Islamabad, which is a surprise because cultural life here is non-existent. It will be a very good opportunity to read all the classics. I'm finishing The Turn of The Screw tonight or tomorrow, and The Great Gatsby will be next.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:51 am

The classics are a great thing to try and read. They are the bulk of my reading list at the moment. Gatsby is a good read.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:02 am

Might go see Ted again today. It's cheap jug day at the bar, so I can get another good solid buzz going for it. asd Can't imagine not seeing it drunk after seeing it once basically falling down? yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:06 am

Im super sleepy as well. Havent slept all night because off my messed up sleep schedule, and since im driving all day tomorrow and have to start somewhat early i have to just manage to keep myself awake until the evening today so i can get some sleep tonight. Why do i torture myself this way? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:18 am

You have the oddest sleep pattern!
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:37 am

I'm tired been up since 5am (only had 2 hours sleep the night before) and it's 12:07am lol. Gonna crash soon..
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:46 am

Shanna_ wrote:
You have the oddest sleep pattern!

Tell me about it! And its not like i dont try to keep a somewhat reasonable pattern, but it only lsys for a week maybe two if im lucky before i mess it up again. I just like the night too much.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:54 am

Morning all!

I'm glad I'm not the only massively tired person on here today. I'm like a legit zombie walking around in jeans in 100 degrees. I thought I'd do the bulk if my sightseeing before it gets even hotter and I can't check into my room til 1pm, at which point I think I'll probably pass out. It was a cool trip over here though.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:11 pm

I can definitely relate to weird sleep patterns.

My sister just stared at me for like a minute, and then said "you know you look like a big lesbo with that haircut, right?" asd
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:07 pm

That is a blunt thing to say
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:45 am

God, I'm incredibly bored.

You know, a few days ago I was saying "HEELP! In 14 days my life will be OVER! All these responsabilities!! AAAH!"

And now that I actually spend these past days doing nothing since our drummer is on vacation and we can't rehearse, I'm so unbelievable relieved to know that I will have something to do from August on.

Seriously, all i did in these past 10 day was: Going to the movies 2 times with friends and hanging out at the river with another friend. The rest of the day I did basically nothing but play a bit guitar, sit on the balcony, take a nap...

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:48 am

Shanna_ wrote:
That is a blunt thing to say
My sister is... not known for her finesse. Yesteraday she spent 4 hours in the bathroom (4!!!!) and when I protested, she said "I had to shave my lady parts! You know, because I got a bf and I'm so gonna get laid tonight? Not my fault that you're forever single"
so yeah, rude and definitely TMI... that's my sis.

Dina, you need to find a hobby for the next days. something to keep yourself distracted
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:32 am

eli_ wrote:

My sister is... not known for her finesse. Yesteraday she spent 4 hours in the bathroom (4!!!!) and when I protested, she said "I had to shave my lady parts! You know, because I got a bf and I'm so gonna get laid tonight? Not my fault that you're forever single"
so yeah, rude and definitely TMI... that's my sis.

Dina, you need to find a hobby for the next days. something to keep yourself distracted

First of all: lulz ROFL lulz ROFL lulz ROFL
Some characters can only be written by life itself - and they are a lot more entertaining than anything on TV could ever be lulz ROFL lulz

I'm trying to work a bit on new songs but I'm frustrating myself because the overall meaning of the song always slips into being: "Who are we? Where are we going? Are we going anywhere at all?" and it's just so damn cliché that I think I have to throw away all these philosophical books I bought when I was going through that "thinking about the meaning-phase" (that I am actually still totally in...) and stop being so wishy-washy. GRR Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIII
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next