Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIII

Go down 
+10
MissLilly
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
Span_ski
Mike`
Dina
cinco
Sez
eli_
Alison DiLaurentis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:38 am

Isa wrote:
I've spent the day eating and drinking all kinds of wine, now I don't feel like moving.

I wish tomorrow was Thurdsday.

Ahh, that Sunday feeling.

Btw, I wish that was what was ahead of me for my Sunday plans.. but it's not. It's really not.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Some friends came over today and they brought their new dog, Nelly (female). I don't know if it's theirs, actually. The previous owner had a very bad car accident here and he had surgery and had to go back to Australia. Apparently he has brain damage and memory loss, super sad. So the dog stayed here and she is so sad, she can't stay alone at home. I think she is afraid she won't see my friends again, because of what happened to the other guy. Poor thing. So she came today and she is so nice, so cute and she has this sad face... She is very polite and she seems to understand Italian because she only follows orders when they talk to her in Italian (and the previous owner was Aussie?!?!). Anyway, here's a pic of Nelly.

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 479792_10151302026674018_933792091_n
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Some friends came over today and they brought their new dog, Nelly (female). I don't know if it's theirs, actually. The previous owner had a very bad car accident here and he had surgery and had to go back to Australia. Apparently he has brain damage and memory loss, super sad. So the dog stayed here and she is so sad, she can't stay alone at home. I think she is afraid she won't see my friends again, because of what happened to the other guy. Poor thing. So she came today and she is so nice, so cute and she has this sad face... She is very polite and she seems to understand Italian because she only follows orders when they talk to her in Italian (and the previous owner was Aussie?!?!). Anyway, here's a pic of Nelly.

Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:53 pm

Ahahahahaaaaa!! Went and saw my mommy before she leaves for vacation and she asked me if I wanted a few bottles of wine brought back for me. Looked at her, she looked at me, then she literally facepalmed and said "21 year old, alcohol, I'm an idiot."

Love my mommy. asd
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:20 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
What's up people??

Lilly, any luck with the kitty yet?

No luck. Me and a neighbor walked all over the place and looked, but no cat to be found anywhere.

Isa wrote:

That is so sad!
What a beautiful dog though! Hope they keep her smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 376770_10151084413109019_131425185_n

Fantastic novels and cold, clean night air. All I'm missing is a glass of Pinot. tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:03 am

Hi guys! How's everyone?

I'm a bit stressed out today, probably a bit nervous. I could really use some nice coffee, but coffee was horrendous after lunch.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:12 am

I'm pretty stressed out today too, Isa. Got into work this morning to be told that there have been loads more floods over the weekend. We were only just starting to recover from all the work the last floods gave us. Damn it. There's been like one huge incident of flooding every month since May.

More overtime, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:37 am

Yeah, that sounds stressful, Charlie.

I decided to head back home because work was just not happening.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:40 am

What is it with all the floods over there though? Why do you flood so much?

Are you guys sinking, is that the problem? tongue
AtlantisUnited Kingdom: The Lost Civilization

Jokes aside, I hope the stress levels decreases for the both of you soon!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:56 am

It's never been this bad before. It's mental.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:50 am

Shopping day! Gonna go look at suits. asd
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:37 am

Sounds like a plan, Mike.

My 'special needs' (ROFL) equipment arrived today and the pain in my hands has subsided already.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:24 pm

I just finished Warehouse 13 season 2, and HOLY GUACAMOLE Jaime Murray. How is she real.
Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 Tumblr_lmislif6U11qafrh6

And today is the hottest day yet, even though it rained 5 minutes this morning! I feel like the weather is mocking me.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:37 pm

See!? That's why I really want her to be in this season.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Charlie wrote:
See!? That's why I really want her to be in this season.
wait... she's not... she's not in this season?! What's the point of life then??
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:00 pm

Well, she was a little bit in episode one because of what happened. I don't remember seeing her name on IMDB for this season.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Urgh, what a horrible day....
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Well, I'm broke. asd
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:33 pm

me too mike... my card no longer works... bad bad times.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:44 pm

I'm overdrawn on my bank account and I have like $7 left on my credit card. yahoo Then again, there's $100 to come off the card that hasn't gone through yet, but that's gas and liquor money for the week.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Span_ski wrote:
me too mike... my card no longer works... bad bad times.
no longer works?

hi everyone.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Look at our baby Lana being all pro-LGBT rights!!
Quote :
Lana Parrilla ‏@LanaParrilla
Very much looking forward to the @HRC Gala in Cleveland, OH on Aug 25th! #LGBT #equality
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:39 pm

I think I might have underestimated the fun in following a recipe. I found a recipe for Venetian-style spaghetti all'arrabbiata that looked tasty and not too difficult and I tried it. Yumtastic! I don't usually cook with recipes because it takes away from the artistic expression but I think I should try it more often. It really was one of the best things I ever made.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:58 am

Morning everyone! Wave

Two days and I'm off to Berlin. I definitely need some days off. yahoo

Span_ski wrote:
Urgh, what a horrible day....

What happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIII
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next