Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIII

Go down 
+10
MissLilly
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
Span_ski
Mike`
Dina
cinco
Sez
eli_
Alison DiLaurentis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:36 am

Well whatever it is: I'm thankful for it Wink
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:13 am

Charlie wrote:
eli_ wrote:
you know there are some people who don't get bitten, it's scientific, it's in their DNA or something. Blood's not tasty

Interesting stuff on how mosquitoes fly in the rain: here.

Quote :
it is the mosquito’s tiny size—along with a zen-like approach of passive resistance—that allows it to stay in flight despite these massive collisions.

Didn't know mosquitos were Buddhists deep inside.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:36 pm

another way to kill off mosquitoes
Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 Zampirone
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Got some news on the weekend too. I am now part of a darting team called the Young Guns (and I am the oldest lol). We get to travel to nearly all darting events plus possibly Japan and England in the future. This is so exciting. I am just trying to figure out what darts I would like from Puma (who created this team) themselves haha
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Sounds great Sarah! Congrats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:38 pm

You guys crack me up. Muscular tomatoes and Buddist mosquitos... lulz
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:52 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Sounds great Sarah! Congrats Very Happy

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:18 am

Hola peeps smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:21 am

Morning everyone!

That sounds wicked, Sarah. What an opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:42 am

Yeah sounds great Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:54 am

Thanks guys.

Had some yoghurt and it tasted sour so I left the rest (only had 3 teaspoons)...now I have a tummy ache Sad
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:08 am

Sez wrote:
We get to travel to nearly all darting events plus possibly Japan and England in the future.

Felicitations. Now the world is your dartboard. smile

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 Stock-photo-earth-dart-board-on-white-background-62147815

Sez wrote:

Had some yoghurt and it tasted sour so I left the rest (only had 3 teaspoons)...now I have a tummy ache Sad

Was it expired?

Last edited by cinco on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:34 am

morning, girls!
a woman just tried to steal my sudoku magazine at the store... Eyebrow

congrats Sez!
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:43 am

eli_ wrote:
morning, girls!
a woman just tried to steal my sudoku magazine at the store... Eyebrow

She tried to take it out of your basket? Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 Scared
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:58 am

she kinda... picked it up at the checkout, started reading it like it was hers, and then tried to put it in her basket. hash
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:40 am

Lol. How rude.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:37 am

eli_ wrote:
she kinda... picked it up at the checkout, started reading it like it was hers, and then tried to put it in her basket. hash

How did you react? smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:01 am

Sign of not being alert in the morning: when it takes over 5 minutes to realize you don't have contacts in and can't see.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:46 am

cinco wrote:
Sez wrote:
We get to travel to nearly all darting events plus possibly Japan and England in the future.

Felicitations. Now the world is your dartboard. smile

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 Stock-photo-earth-dart-board-on-white-background-62147815

Sez wrote:

Was it expired?

eli_ wrote:

congrats Sez!

Thanks Cinco Very Happy and no the lid however was raised not lowered as normal.....mum is ringing the company about it tomorrow.

Thanks as well Eli smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:19 pm

eli_ wrote:

ROFL

This is hilarious.

--------------

Totally random, but I think I have never mentioned that one of the problems here (besides proverty, terrorism, oppression, etc...) is that some people smell really bad. Like, really, really bad. I've heard they are not used to shower using soap. Sometimes I need to leave a room because of how awful it is.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Quote :

Totally random, but I think I have never mentioned that one of the problems here (besides proverty, terrorism, oppression, etc...) is that some people smell really bad. Like, really, really bad. I've heard they are not used to shower using soap. Sometimes I need to leave a room because of how awful it is.

Ugh, I wouldn't survive. I have a very sensitive nose and people that smell bad are a big no-no for me. It's simply unnecessary today - just use your damn deodorant in the morning!

That sudoku story was awesome btw, eli. Proves once again: audacity wins!

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:15 pm

You should never come to Pakistan then, Dina.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:36 pm

eli_ wrote:

That's so weird lol.

I tend to get really annoyed when total strangers comment on things that I'm buying. It's like, "mind you're own damn business!". And the Ethnic food aisle in a grocery store is one place I've frequently experienced strangers commenting on stuff that I'm looking at. Sometimes it's cool and sometimes it's annoying.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Isa, that sounds horrorific. I couldn't stand that. My nose is super sensitive. Sad

oh, and that sudoku story is NOT funny, it was pretty tragic. I just stared at her and finally she noticed what she was doing and gave up, but I can assure you I'm such a shy idiot that I would totally have let her take it and walk away without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Rawr just got back from the cottage. One night stay turned into a week.

Good game sunglasses.
Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 AyHU0fxCMAAITjG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIII
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next