Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XI

Go down 
+12
Sez
Mike`
eli_
Dina
Tuk17
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Shanna_
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Thank you guys! had a Wonderful Day at with Baseball and also sid the Cable car Ride Today smile Tomorrow we'll drive to yosemite Park and the Day After that only a Bit of Shopping. Our Flight Leaves at 6pm. Had an amazing Time here, i'll SPAM this Forum with pics once i'M Home Wink
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:10 am

Happy Birthday Dina! Very Happy *Hope I'm not late been very busy this weekend LOL*

I just found out yesterday that I'm going to Queensland in August for two weeks to be the official photographer of DPA (Dart Players Australia) to take some photos of the world darts champion who is coming over for a darts exhibition Very Happy
So excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:29 am

aaand after a night spent translating that ungrateful documentary, I'm finally going to beeed! at 6.30 in the morning. Life is sweet!!

Oh, and Dina, happy birthday. Sorry I forgot. dunno
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:39 am

I'm so sleepy...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:42 am

So... sleep? tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:45 am

I wish... I'm working. Should be home soon tho. I just don't feel like doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:52 am

I'm working too. Overtime. Only another 7 hours in work. tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:03 am

Triple time mate???
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:12 am

Also good morning everyone!! Sorry I can't edit the above....
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:24 am

Oh, yes.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:46 am

Happy days!! smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:02 am

Good morning ladies smile

Today me and some friends are going for a roadtrip to a teenytiny city/village whatever you call it, 2 hours away from here, and then drive up the mountains there. We did it some years ago as well, and it's such a beautiful trip! Good for the soul!
I'm regretting only getting a couple hours sleep though, and hope I can manage through this day Laughing

Hope you all have a lovely day ahead of you as well smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:06 am

Sounds lovely Lilly!!

I'm meeting my Dad for lunch and I'm not sure after that?? I'll just have to wait and see.... I seemed to have partly moved out if my mums and into my mates, though.... Maybe I should spend some time at home this evening?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:14 am

Spending some time at home is good! Especially if you're mostly out and about. Good to just stop for a bit and catch up with yourself smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:21 am

Yeah, maybe you should Han.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:29 am

How is your mom btw Hannah?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:31 am

Han, I just text you. Rude. tongue

Five and a half hours left.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:42 am

Now I go home but I need a ride and no one is available. Sad

Btw I hate feeling that if you just stop talking to someone this person just won't come talking to you.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:46 am

Why do you feel like that, Isa?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:10 am

Isa wrote:

Btw I hate feeling that if you just stop talking to someone this person just won't come talking to you.
Naw, yeah i know what you mean Thumbs Down What's goin on?

@Dina-yes, pic spam is good! Glad you're havin a good time smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:10 am

Sorry all. I was trying not to be anti social... :p

My mum is doing very well thanks lily. We get results on friday... I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:14 am

Feel a bit hesitant asking, but what's going on with your mum? Sad Must have missed this.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:17 am

Oh nothing, guys. Just ranting.

Probably just a combination of PMS and being so far from home.

-------

I agree with Alice. I want to see pics from Dina's trip as well.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:20 am

Isa wrote:
Now I go home but I need a ride and no one is available. Sad

Ugh, I hate that feeling. Actually, I'm a little paranoid about it and it's a rather scary feeling. scratch
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:27 am

It's fine to ask Rosie. She was diagnosed with early breast cancer. She's had the operation to take it out and now we're just waiting to find out what if any follow up treatment she needs. The outlook is g ood though smile

I'm looking forward to seeing the pics too Dina!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XI
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next