Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XI

Go down 
+12
Sez
Mike`
eli_
Dina
Tuk17
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Shanna_
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
You need to sleep Kel!

My town is deserted today. I'm pretty sure I could dance in the street without fear of being hit. Right now I'm walking in the center of the road texting with load music in ny ears. It's so odd.

Ditto, what Shanna said Kel! Hope you get some good nap time soon! smile

Isa wrote:
I'm partying in Islamabad. Feels like early college or someyhing. Crazy!

I'm so glad you're having such an awesome time over there Isa! It all sounds so amazing Very Happy

@Dina - Those pictures are literally AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Great pics Dina!

My town is deserted because there is a festival in a neighboring town. Everyone is there drinking beet.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Great pics Dina!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Mixed a glass of wine and a bottle of beer together. IDK why.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:39 pm

I used to mix cider and beer. It wasn't half bad, and I did it because the place we used to go to, the beer was so cheap, but I didn't really like it, so to save money I mixed it Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:41 pm

I'd just opened a bottle of beer and my mom brought me a glass of wine, and then I did some math and yeah, 1 wine + 1 beer = 1 drink.

asd
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:44 pm

LOL!! That sounds a bit grim tbh Mike Laughing

EDIT: Lilly - In the UK we call that a Snakebite... as a student I used to drink pints of Snakebite and black (Beer + cider + blackcurrent)
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Lol, are you kidding me? That's actually a drink? That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Yep... it's a student classic Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:05 pm

That is so funny! And how appropriate that it's a student drink. I was 18 when I used to drink that, a student, poor as hell, yet I managed to celebrate my 18th birthday for 3 months straight off the stuff Laughing God, I was so drunk during that time, I couldn't even walk stairs, or sit up straight in a chair ROFL Good times!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:08 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Have fun Isa fiesta

Span_ski wrote:
I'm so glad you're having such an awesome time over there Isa! It all sounds so amazing Very Happy

I'm having so much fun!!!! I'd never imagined that. My life is busier here than it was in Brazil. yahoo

I should sleep tho. It's 4am and we are having brunch in the morning with some other friends. hash

I know there's a cat thread, but anyways... look what I found just outside the club:

Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 182096_10151161756509018_541911017_n
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Yeah, your life seems super fun these days smile! I'm glad it's all working out over there. I have to admit I was a little worried for you at first, but you seem to be having a blast Very Happy

You should probably sleep though, I'm thinking about bed, and it's only midnight here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Yeah, and it is going to be daylight in 45 min. I hate that.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:16 pm

Lol! You need to develop the ability to sleep in daylight... it's a very handy tool. Well for me it's essential Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Isa wrote:

I know there's a cat thread, but anyways... look what I found just outside the club:

Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 182096_10151161756509018_541911017_n

That is so cute! And possibly so heartbreaking! Are they strays? Take them home with yooooou! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:24 pm

I don't know, Lilly, they seemed to be doing fine and they were inside the French club, so maybe people are taking care of them? I hope so anyway. The mother was there too.

Han, I can sleep in daylight. It's just not the same thing. I keep waking up and that makes me feel tired later.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Oh, I hope so! Those adorable little babies!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Adorable... cat

Ok, should go now. Good night everyone! Enjoy your Sunday!

sheeps
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:34 pm

Ugh sleeping during the day suckeeeeeeeeeddddd...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Boa noite e sonhos cor de rosa Isa!

I love having a nap during the day. I sleep super well then. But if I go to bed, like, for a real sleep, it has to be as dark as possible.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:21 pm

GRAPES HAS THE GREATEST SUITS OF ALL TIME.

Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 DonCherryPinstripe

Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 Cherry.bennett.plaid

Ugh, he's wearing an AWESOME thick black pinstripe atm, kinda like the first pic but thicker stripes. Greatest Canadian of all time, right here.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Prepping for the worst game of Trivial Pursuit ever. Baby Boomers and vintage.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:11 pm

You are brave Shanna.

I just spent the last few hours playing with my 7 month old niece while having a rather indepth conversation with my dad and brother about ancient aliens. We are also watching the Heat vs celtics game. I love my family.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Have fun and good luck Shanna! smile

It's been like.. I dunno, 10 years or something since I played TP. We used to spend every day after school in this lovely little coffee place, spent all our money there on coffee mocha's and garlic bread and played TP all day long. I think I lost every time because I always got questions about sports or something equally boring that I know shit about Laughing

Awesome family you have Kel Very Happy
Mine don't talk, or even want to talk about such things as aliens. They think I'm weird for believing in this stuff Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 Trasnsport-emoticon-0004
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Its one of my favorite topics. I can go on about it for hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XI
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next