Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XI

Go down 
+12
Sez
Mike`
eli_
Dina
Tuk17
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Shanna_
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:08 am

Happy Birthday Dina!!!!!

Sorry you all are having drab weather. I have the day off today and I think it's suppose to be nothing but lovely. Of course I'm not in the least bit motivated to go out and enjoy it at the moment. I should probably get some coffee to help motivate me.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:12 am

Coffee... What a great idea. I've been yawning all morning/afternoon, I should really make myself a cup.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:19 am

I've just put the kettle on smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:22 am

2 hours and 39 minutes until home time...
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:35 am

Coffee in hand now hoping for some alertness.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:45 am

Weather is fine here: 41 celsius. It's never below 30 celsius, not even during the night. That's why ACs must be turned on all the time, which is something I hate. I hate sleeping with the AC on.

I think my new house is going to be ready in two weeks, btw, even though my furniture and stuff are still in Brazil. It will be the first time ever I'll be living in a house.

EDIT: Congrats, Charlie! You are our new top poster! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:55 am

Mike` wrote:
Western Scandinavian, either Danish or Norwegian. I'm leaning more towards Norway because of his incredibly blonde hair and his complete apathy about anything (I made a comment about, "It's such a gorgeous day out!" and his response was "Yes"). hash

Really hope I don't get him again.

What makes you think we're apathetic here in Norway? scratch

I'm finding it interesting that you think Danish or Norwegian though. Danish people speak like they have a ball lodged in their throat, so very easy to hear where they're from (and very difficult to understand a word they're saying, lol). And norwegians and swedish speak more similarly.
How come he could not have been Swedish for example?

I'm just wondering how you're thinking, and what makes you think what you do Laughing

Good luck on the driving test though!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:05 am

Ha, I didn't even noticed until you pointed it out, Isa.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:48 am

Btw, I finished another dance. I am a little worried it might be a bit too sexy.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:28 am

Congrats Charlie Wink

Good job Shanna! I'm sure the audience will love it, even if it is smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:31 pm

I'm so tireeeeeed dead
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:48 pm

I'm super tired as well. I think it's the heat here. tailspin
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:02 pm

have you guys seen the P&G commercial? It's soooo beautiful. The Olympics always have the most incredible ads.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:13 pm

I prefer the Winter Olympics to the Summer Olympics. I can't remember every really following anything that was happening in the Summer Olympics, but maybe I'll get into it this year.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:37 pm

I was having trouble sleeping because I kept hearing a buzz so I decided to get up and kill the mosquito that was annoying me. But first I went to the bathroom and took a look on the mirror. I have 15 or so bites on my left arm... I couldn't take a picture of everything just some of them...

Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 255505_10151149402874018_144349781_n
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:54 pm

jaw drop that's insane. you need a mosquito net. and a ton of repellent.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Ouch Isa!! That looks, super painful!! Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:02 pm

The funny thing is, all windows in this house have mosquito nets. I'm not sure how they got in.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Rawr, got it this time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:57 pm

Yes Mike! You legend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Isa wrote:
I was having trouble sleeping because I kept hearing a buzz so I decided to get up and kill the mosquito that was annoying me. But first I went to the bathroom and took a look on the mirror. I have 15 or so bites on my left arm... I couldn't take a picture of everything just some of them...

Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 255505_10151149402874018_144349781_n

Owie. They find their ways. Little buggers. Get some of those repellent bands.

Nice nail varnish btw.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:23 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINA! stars
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:48 pm

That looks very unpleasant Isa.. definitely invest in a net or something! Even I have that, but that's just because flies, wasps and all freak me out. And the fact that we supposedly eat 5 or so spiders a year in our sleep. I don't wanna be a part of that Laughing

Congrats on passing, Mike Thumbs Up

I really hate having visitors over that don't know when to leave, and sit all freaking day and well into the night. And I'm not the kind of person who can just come out and say that "it's time for you to leave now".
Frustrating!

Talking about the Olympics. Have you guys seen the Chinese animation advert where London is turned into a war-zone and all buildings like Big Ben and such is bombed to pieces during a football game and there's this Chinese man singing something very victoriously?
It's a little freaky, and because of my conspiracy mind, I'll definitely be on the lookout for anything happening there during.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Congrats Mike and ouch Isa!!

Sorry you visitors that didn't want to leave Celia.

My day off was too much work.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Yeah, well, I guess I should take it as a compliment. I just get so tired entertaining people all day/evening long. A couple hours is more than enough for me to fill my daily quota of being social Laughing

I'm sorry you didn't get to relax and enjoy your day off!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XI
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next