Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XI

Go down 
+12
Sez
Mike`
eli_
Dina
Tuk17
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Shanna_
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Lol. I know it's not like really warm in comparison to the rest of the world. But for May in the UK it's pretty friggin' warm. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Sounds like you're doing the conversions correctly smile

It's been warmer here than what the weather forecast says. I think for my city there was forecasted around 21. But right now, at midnight and the sun has set, it's 20. I don't know how many degrees it was during the day, but in the sun, and with next to no wind, it's killer! Especially when summer here during the day is usually 20, maybe 25, if we're lucky. With the crappy summers we've had the last couple of years though, it's been approx. 15.

But the climate you live in and are used to definitely defines what you would consider hot. Also, humidity smile

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:27 pm

It's just interesting to thing about what is warm in different regions.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Oh yeah, definitely!

I remember reading once about a family from some far away country which I don't remember, but where it was very warm, who had moved here, and that was shocked by the people here jumping in the oceans and such in temperatures they wouldn't think to consider hot, or at least not warm enough.

It doesn't take much for me to start overheating though. Even just the small difference from here and London had me melting and complaining about the heat during the day. And one of those days it was raining, and even that didn't help Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:59 pm

I guess everone doesn't have the temp swing ee have in Ohio. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Spring and fall are a lovely in between. It's basically how I imagine it for everyone.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:16 pm

That's how it should be. Defined seasons. Must be nice Wink

Here it mostly rains, with a few weeks break here and there for either snow or sunshine. And if it doesn't rain, there's wind. Be sure we'll be "paying" for this gorgeous weather not too long from now with endless days of rain. That's life on the west coast of Norway.

Anyhoooow.. The book I'm reading has a girl named Shauna in it, which I read exactly the same as your name, so she ended up with your face in my minds eye. And then it got kinnda sad, because she got shot in the back and got paralyzed.

Just thought I'd share, to like, move away from the weather Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:19 pm

That sounds like a depressing book.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:26 pm

My mom just ditched me. She blew me off so she could get her nails done. And I think I'm vain...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Well, it is a dystopian novel. I love these kinds of books smile

That wasn't nicely done by your mom. Did you guys have any special plans?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Nothing special but she's going on vacation and I won't see here for a bit and I need a what plants to water rundown. She decided to ditch for the nails. I don't know if I'll see her before she leaves now.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:05 pm

You could always tag along with her to the nail salon though? And you can get her to leave a note on which plants to water.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:08 pm

I'll try to catch her tomorrow. The salons typically drive me insane so it will be easier that way I hope.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:01 pm

I'm in Pakistan! yahoo

Everything went fine. I'm super tired but I'm finding hard to sleep. It's 7am and it's 29 degrees already.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:07 pm

I wish I had taken pictures from the airport. It'd bizarre considering this is the capital.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm glad you made it there safely!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:51 am

Aaaaaaah! Isa, that's so exciting! Very warm for that time of the morning though!

So, today the Olympic torch is coming to my work. The company I work for is a massive sponsor of the games. We get to cut out early, go outside in the sunshine, have a BBQ and listen to some live bands. Oh yeah, and see the torch. tongue Apparently there will be a few celebs, but I'm not really interested in that.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:29 am

Glad you made it safe and sound!! Bet it's scorchio over there!!!
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:41 am

Gah it's so cold here....got the heater on but my hands are frozen lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:18 am

Hey allllll Wave

Finished assignments etc, so more time to come chill here (until exams in a few weeks haha).

How are you all??? Anything significant happen with anyone?

Quote :
Gah it's so cold here....got the heater on but my hands are frozen lol
Ikr?!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:22 am

HELLO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:26 am

Hi Shanna, hows it goin? smile
Isa wrote:
I'm in Pakistan! yahoo

Everything went fine. I'm super tired but I'm finding hard to sleep. It's 7am and it's 29 degrees already.
Whoa man.
How long are you there for?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:30 am

Hey Alice! Good luck with your exams smile

My hands are warming up!!! Been so cold here for the past three days, only got to 11C yesterday with pouring rain. Warming up by the start of next week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:38 am

Alice! I love you

voteforalice1 wrote:
Isa wrote:
I'm in Pakistan! yahoo

Whoa man.
How long are you there for?

At least a year...

My first impression was good, despite the weather being pretty boiling. I slept all the day, but from the airport to my friend's house the city seemed very pretty. Some odd the things, but I think that's normal. The problem is jet leg. I feel like it's morning, but it's almost 7pm. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:43 am

Ahh you'll be adjusting in no time. Very exciting. LOL though, i didn't know you were there for that long.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:46 am

Uhm... ROSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo I love you Heart 02 I heart u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XI
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next