Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XI

Go down 
+12
Sez
Mike`
eli_
Dina
Tuk17
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Shanna_
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:16 pm

I'm actually bawling my eyes out right now, just watched a documentary called 'Hitler's Children' about the children and grandchildren of the men of the Third Reich dealing with finding out about/coming to terms with who their family was.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:00 am

It's so quiet here...LALALALALA--just got back from my guitar 'lesson'-- rock star
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:51 am

Been pouring with rain here all day. Went to the gym and I'm so tired I could sleep and it's 4:21pm here. So just watching some tv.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:39 am

Well, it looks really overcast here this morning but apparently it's going to be really warm again today.

Where is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:19 am

Another sunny day here Charlie!! More gardening for me then.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:51 am

It's proper cloudy down here. Everyone is still holding on to the weather channel saying it's going to be hot later.

Wish I was in the garden today. I've had enough of work already this morning.

I think I've lost my card holder. Unless it's at home somewhere. If it's not it's going to be a nightmare, 2 bank cards, 2 credit cards, oyster card, travel money card and my driving license all needing replacement.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:54 am

Ahh it's freezing lol. That is all tongue
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:05 am

Good morning all.

Losing cards sounds really bad Charlie! I hope you find them.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:17 am

Charlie wrote:
It's proper cloudy down here. Everyone is still holding on to the weather channel saying it's going to be hot later.

Wish I was in the garden today. I've had enough of work already this morning.

I think I've lost my card holder. Unless it's at home somewhere. If it's not it's going to be a nightmare, 2 bank cards, 2 credit cards, oyster card, travel money card and my driving license all needing replacement.
Hope you find it dude. That can be such a nightmare!! I cancelled all my cards once, only to find the thing in my bed when I made it an hour later. Doh.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:15 am

Charlie wrote:

What a nightmare! I've lost my driver's license before, but never all my cards at once. I have left my purse places a few times, but I've always found it within the same day or had it returned to me. I think I have good karma (even though I'm not sure I believe in things like karma), because when I find someone else's purse or wallet I try to find the person to return it to them. Oh, I've been tempted to check and see if there's money inside, but I never do.

BTW, what's an oyster card?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:01 am

I really hope it's at home. I'm not going to cancel them yet just for that reason.

I've lost my wallet and found it/had it returned a few times. Once, I lost my wallet and had no idea where it roughly could have been. The next day I was just about to call the banks etc. to cancel my cards and I got a phone call from someone telling me they had found it. They used my address to get my phone number, bless them. Turns out I had left it on the top of my car as I was talking to my friend when I dropped her home on new year's day, it was pouring with rain all night, and her neighbour found it when they went to visit family. Anyway, when I went over there to pick it up they had taken everything out, cards, money, driver's license and laid it all out on the radiator to dry. How nice is that? smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:13 am

Oh, and an oyster card is like a pre paid travel card for the buses, trains and underground in London.

Well, it's not 'like' one, that's what it is. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:44 am

Hope you find it soon Charlie!

Wow super sore from both gym sessions from the past two days. Going again tomorrow though haha. The weekend is my recovery mode.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Made some fries for lunch, always use too much cayenne. Soooooo spicy. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Spicy fries sound lovely Mike!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Good afternoon or evening ladies and gentleman smile

Inside having a break from the sun, think I've gotten a bit of a burn actually, and thought I'd check in, because it's impossible not to Laughing

So how everyone's day going? Hope it's as lovely as mine!

I've been over at my grandmas working in the garden, but it was too hot to really do anything, so didn't get very far. Then I went home, and we've been barbecuing out on the playground, and the last couple of hours I've been sitting outside reading. Really nice smile

Hope you've found your cards by now Charlie. Really sucks losing all of that..
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Sounds like you are having a lovely day Celia! Consider me jealous as I sit at work wishing I was working on my tan.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Aww! Hope you're not working all day today Shanna, so you can get outside and enjoy the sun as well smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:57 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Aww! Hope you're not working all day today Shanna, so you can get outside and enjoy the sun as well smile
I took a walk at lunch so I got some sun.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:58 pm

I wish I could tan, I'm so pale. But I only turn lobster red
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:04 pm

I need a tan because I only looked Mexican when I have one. I'm ethnic 4 months a year and then the shame of the family the other 8.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
I need a tan because I only looked Mexican when I have one. I'm ethnic 4 months a year and then the shame of the family the other 8.
you're still cute tho
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:21 pm

eli_ wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
you're still cute tho
*giggle, blush* thank you
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:02 pm

eli_ wrote:
I wish I could tan, I'm so pale. But I only turn lobster red

Mostly, I just turn red as well. But eventually it goes over to being a tan, if my skin doesn't start peeling off that is. It's not like I have the sense to wear sun lotion either though. But maybe I should, because the major newspapers here reported that it was like super important that we did, as the ozone layer is very thin right now, and there's lots of strong/dangerous UV rays to be had.

Got some color in my cheeks though, so that helps! Look more fresh and healthy, and not like I just walked out of a dark cave for the first time in my life Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:09 pm

I was checking out weather for you all because of how nice you all are saying it is. I find it interesting how different temperatures are seen as warm and/or hot. Like it feels like summer here in Ohio and this weekend will be hot. I think in non American temps it will be like 34 degrees. I think that like upper teens or lower twenties is hot for some which I would think of as pleasant. I think I'm doing these conversions correctly. I don't really get celcius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XI
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next