Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XI

Go down 
+12
Sez
Mike`
eli_
Dina
Tuk17
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Shanna_
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Well, remember that it's difficult enough to keep the balance on a still standing human pyramid, so think how difficult it will be on a moving one.

Would they be wearing safety lines?

Could you make two or three 2 level pyramids instead, and have them move in formations or something? That would probably be easier. And safer.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:52 pm

I wouldn't let the pyramids get high. I don't want to actually brake anyone or myself. I want it low and shuffling. I just don't know how to do it exactly...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:54 pm

Ooh! They could all be on their hands and knees?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:55 pm

MissLilly wrote:

There's a joke here; just saying.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:59 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Heavens yes. I'm in the pyramid and I have no intention of letting anyone drop me from any type of distance.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Mike` wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Do tell it!

Shanna_ wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
Heavens yes. I'm in the pyramid and I have no intention of letting anyone drop me from any type of distance.

Very wise! Thumbs Up
Hope it all comes together and works out alright. I bet it's gonna look awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:11 pm

The hangy thing at the back of your mouth is tripping me out right now, keep playing with it with my tongue. hash

MissLilly wrote:
Mike` wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Do tell it!

People on their hands and knees, it should be self-explanatory. asd
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:21 pm

You got such a dirty mind Mike tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Mike, I'm picturing your facial expression as you play with said 'hangy thing'... It's hilarious. lulz
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:31 pm

Anyway, I'm not staying up for Glee tonight. On too late. Live streams are unreliable. Etc. Etc.. Night everyone! smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:33 pm

MissLilly wrote:
You got such a dirty mind Mike tongue

I'm a boy. yahoo

Charlie wrote:
Mike, I'm picturing your facial expression as you play with said 'hangy thing'... It's hilarious. lulz

Pretty sure I was staring at the ceiling with a stupid grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Charlie wrote:
Anyway, I'm not staying up for Glee tonight. On too late. Live streams are unreliable. Etc. Etc.. Night everyone! smile

Sweet dreams Charlie smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Charlie wrote:
Pleasant dreams!
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:38 pm

Downloading Glee after in the meanwhile I got up abit late this morning haha.

Got Personal Trainer with my Trainer this afternoon and darts tonight busy busy busy lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Charlie wrote:
Would it be criminal to go to Egypt and not go to the pyramids etc.?

Little bit yeah Laughing

If you were going to Luxor (Karnak) or like Abu Simbel or something I would have let you off though Wink

I've have been to Egypt, but nowhere near Cairo. I figure I'll end up there at some point on some sort of flight transfer, so I may as well wait and check out the pyramids then. There was way more than enough Egyptology wise to check out around Luxor so I didn't feel the need so much.

Charlie wrote:
Also, Mike, I quite enjoy talking to people and buying crap too but it gets annoying. It was fun for a while in Bali. Then you remember that you actually have to pay for food and a bed and stuff with the money you're wasting. Lol. And apparently in Egypt they can be quite forceful about it. That will irritate me. A friejd of mine got so scared the first time she went to the markets she didn't set foot outside the resort for the rest of the holiday. Not that it will scare me, more likely it will just piss me off.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say after a few days it will definitely piss you off. They're very persistent. Particularly if there are no men in the group. Super annoying.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:27 am

Don't think we're going to bother with Luxor or any of the other places, just the pyramids. The girls want to do an all inclusive package thing for the hotel so they don't really want to keep spending whole days away from the resort. And I doubt I'll end up going to Petra either, I'll save that for another trip. I'm sure I could turn Jordan into a trip of its own.

My dad got his pictures and stuff out again yesterday when I told him I want to go to Petra. He cracks me up, he's been so many places and isn't impressed by any of them, he said Jordan was too hot. Rolling Eyes So, I asked him of all the places he'd been, when would he go again or where would he recommend that someone else go... His answers were Scotland and Barcelona. Lmao. Two places in Europe, one of which is IN the UK.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:36 am

Also, OF COURSE YOU'VE BEEN THERE. Rolling Eyes Where haven't you been!? *cough*Bali*cough* Tee hee.

I might head up to the area where the blue hole is and maybe go to a couple of other places that aren't that far from Sharm. The girls won't wanna go but maybe I'll guilt Marine into going with me. tongue

And it will literally take a few hours for me to get pissed off with being hassled all the time, not a few days. I thought that would be the case in Bali, but they were so friendly and amusing that I coped with it for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:53 am

Hey guys! Today is my last day in Brazil!!!!!! yahoo

My flight is later tonight. I'm a bit stressed out right now...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:00 am

Safe flight Isa!
And I know you'll probably be busy in the time ahead, but don't be a stranger. We wanna hear all about how you're getting along smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:32 am

Safe travels!
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:55 am

Have a safe travel Isa smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:14 am

yahoo Good luck, Isa! Hope the travel is as painless as possible. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:13 pm

Good luck Isa!!! yahoo yahoo

I hope you have a safe trip. Try and get an aisle seat lol!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Thanks, guys! I'll keep you posted when I get there. smile

MissLilly wrote:
Safe flight Isa!
And I know you'll probably be busy in the time ahead, but don't be a stranger. We wanna hear all about how you're getting along smile

Do you think I can live without you people? Laughing

Can't wait to have a bunch of fun stories to tell you all.

Group hug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:16 pm

Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XI
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next