Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XI

Go down 
+12
Sez
Mike`
eli_
Dina
Tuk17
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Shanna_
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:35 pm

Charlie wrote:
Would it be criminal to go to Egypt and not go to the pyramids etc.?

Well, it's just an old pile of stone, right? Wink

You should atleast see the Sphinx.

Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Would it be criminal to go to Egypt and not go to the pyramids etc.?

Well, it's just an old pile of stone, right? Wink

You should atleast see the Sphinx.

alksjdflkj

Old pile of stone?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Kel's dying of rage right now. Laughing

That said, I gotta agree with Sina. tongue Modern > Ancient.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:46 pm

I usually like experiences more than going to just look at stuff. It's like "okay, it's a building, now what?". But the pyramids are definitely something I'd go see.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:08 pm

I have so many ancient buildings here I don't even notice them anymore. Sad if you think about it.

Is it me or Hemo totally looks like Lisa Kudrow here?
Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 Tumblr_m4fjr3xb9K1qbifebo1_500
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:23 pm

She totally does!!
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:33 pm

But they are so awesome

Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 Pyramids-22small

And Teotihuacan

Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 350px-Mex

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:48 pm

Well, we're going to Sharm (not my choice). So, I'd have to do an hour flight or six ours of bus each way depending on my spends. I want to go, I always have. I find ancient history fascinating. But the hassle though! Lol. My friend saw that you can also do a day trip to Petra from Sharm too, and I've wanted to go there since I was little and saw a picture of my dad there from when he was in the merchant navy. But again, a whole day of travel/sightseeing...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:48 pm

Meh, man-made mountains with a bunch of mine-like tunnels. tongue

Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 Egyptian+market+banner

This is what I'd rather see if I went though. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Oh, I'll be seeing plenty of that too, Mike. People wrapping scarfs around your face trying to make you buy them etc. I'll only be able to put up with that for about an hour. Lol. And don't get me wrong, I love the modern stuff too.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Haha I can't say no to people, so I know they'd sucker me into buying all sorts of useless crap. Laughing But it's just soooooo funn!!!

On a semi-related note I met someone on WoW today from Egypt and I just love their name so much I want to steal it.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Charlie wrote:
Well, we're going to Sharm (not my choice). So, I'd have to do an hour flight or six ours of bus each way depending on my spends. I want to go, I always have. I find ancient history fascinating. But the hassle though! Lol. My friend saw that you can also do a day trip to Petra from Sharm too, and I've wanted to go there since I was little and saw a picture of my dad there from when he was in the merchant navy. But again, a whole day of travel/sightseeing...

I personally wouldn't bother if I had to travel for that long just to see something. Outcome not worth the effort in my mind. But of course, it depends on how badly you want to see them. smile
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:22 pm

I mostly want to meet the Aliens that built the Pyramids.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Phyxrak wrote:

asd
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:15 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:

asd

Its true though! You should see my little library of books I have devoted to the subject.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:

asd

Its true though! You should see my little library of books I have devoted to the subject.

I'm a believer, don't you worry! smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Laughing

When are you going to Egypt, Charlie? I've always wanted to go there, but mainly because of those pile of stones. I'm fascinated by old buildings. I love you
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Uhm... we haven't booked the holiday yet but I've got October 31st to November 10th booked off and we're going to do a week some time between those dates.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Also, Mike, I quite enjoy talking to people and buying crap too but it gets annoying. It was fun for a while in Bali. Then you remember that you actually have to pay for food and a bed and stuff with the money you're wasting. Lol. And apparently in Egypt they can be quite forceful about it. That will irritate me. A friejd of mine got so scared the first time she went to the markets she didn't set foot outside the resort for the rest of the holiday. Not that it will scare me, more likely it will just piss me off.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:35 pm

I thought I would randomly share that a petite sirah and beans & rice go surprisingly well together.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:04 pm

Question, do you think it is possible to build a moving singing human pyramid?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Yes^
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Question, do you think it is possible to build a moving singing human pyramid?

Sure! If those people being the pyramid aren't newbies doing this for the first time. If they aren't well trained in this beforehand, I'd skip the moving though.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:31 pm

It's all newbies and I'm a bit of a mad scientist choreographer. I really want to make a pyramid that moves. Three levels is all I need. I keep making things harder and harder with each dance. I made them do this completely ridiculous random pattern dance last night that I could barely get. I'm in the show so I Di feel for them but I can't stop myself from getting out of control.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Pre-Glee drunk accomplished, my creys are ready. My keyboard typy skills not so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XI   Random Thoughts XI - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XI
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next