Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts X

Go down 
+11
Sez
mardou
Alison DiLaurentis
Phyxrak
eli_
Isa
Mike`
Shanna_
Span_ski
Dina
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts X - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Temple Run is my new obsession.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:34 pm

Charlie wrote:
ROFL Isn't everyone bored of Angry Birds yet, anyway?

I got bored with it really quickly. It's baffling to me how massively popular that game is. Several of the kids I work with talk about angry bird all the freaking time, and I'm like "How is there so much to say about shooting a bird from a slingshot and knocking stuff over?" confused
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:31 pm

As I sit and listen to Shake It Out on repeat my cat is going insane. She's trying to eat all the cords running to the computer. I'm so mesmerized by the music that I'm not doing anything to stop her. Maybe the thunderstorm developing will change her game. Oh, exciting, I hear hail! Weather, cat, music is my random of the day.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:54 pm

Hmmmmm, it doesn't even feel like Glee Day.... Then again, I've only listened to CBT once and I haven't even heard Shake It Out yet. Shrug
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Charlie wrote:
Temple Run is my new obsession.
temple run rocks!! I'm addicted.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:51 pm

I don't know if I'm gonna be able to watch Glee tonight. I've been taking cat naps all day long. My eyes feel weird due to the medication I'm on. My pupils are like pinpoints
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:14 am

Good morning all!!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:04 am

good morning! On my way to translate that wonderful episode... I'd rather be hit by a truck.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:10 am

About to cook tea and I'm knackered. Bed early tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:59 am

Afternoon! I've had a well hectic morning with everything in work going wrong (technology-wise).

Update on the 'gf stranded in London' situation... She's now found a new internship in a better restaurant. It's not in marketing, like she wanted, but it meets the requirements of her masters. Yay! Oh, and they provide staff meals and pay for transport to and from work. She has been staying with a French girl from the restaurant that everyone got made redundant from, which was really nice of her considering she doesn't know her. Must be the French connection. Lol. But she's found a room in a flat with an older Portuguese couple that have lived here for 15 years and don't speak any English. Fortunately, their son lives with them too and he does speak English. It's a pretty good deal. £70 a week with all bills included, in central friggin' London. Talk about landing on your feet.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:16 am

I'm glad it all worked out Charlie!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:24 am

Thanks! smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:00 am

I'm also glad it all worked out charlie Very Happy talk about luck!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:55 am

Yeah, it's great. I'm so relieved. I feel like I can breathe again. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:50 pm

I really enjoy apple-pie!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:53 pm

Glad everything is ok Charlie smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Thanks, Isa. I text Han about the London meet up earlier but she hasn't replied. Any ideas? smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:41 pm

I think Saturday is a good option. We could meet up for lunch or brunch and if the weather is nice do some sightseeing and then drinks later? I think you and Han probably know better than me places we could go. I'll have a look to find whatelse I want to do in London I haven't done yet.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:58 pm

On the May page of my rare birds calendar there's a Red-tailed Comet, also known as the Sappho's hummingbird (sappho sparganura). Probably because it's really good at scissoring Laughing
Random Thoughts X - Page 19 Tumblr_m3epuxOboB1r9svhdo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Just came back from dinner and drinks with my future-co-workers (starting august).
I'm really glad we all get along so well, we laughed a lot and had so much fun.
This was the third time we've met and I already feel like i really know these people smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:59 pm

That's nice Dina! How did you get in touch with the people you're going to be working with before you start there?
Being friendly with them before you start there will probably take much of the pressure off of starting in a new job though smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Everyone has been so quiet today...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Awfully quiet.

So how's everyone's day been?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Long! I can't wait to give sleep a try. Hopefully it's more successful than last night's attempt lol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Aww! How come you didn't get to sleep last night?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts X
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next