Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts X

Go down 
+11
Sez
mardou
Alison DiLaurentis
Phyxrak
eli_
Isa
Mike`
Shanna_
Span_ski
Dina
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Random Thoughts X - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Basically four straight days but I finished Mass Effect 3 lol, the ending is such a buzzkill. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Random Thoughts X - Page 14 Tumblr_m36nbilWlv1qa8mq1o4_250

I'm trying to make an avatar out of this.

It's too big though. How do you resize gifs?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:03 pm

With Photoshop. tongue
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Mike` wrote:
With Photoshop. tongue

I was trying to do it on my phone. Haha. Nvm, I'll try to do it later
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Mike` wrote:
With Photoshop. tongue

Haha yeah you can't do it like that. You physically have to import it into Photoshop as a .GIF file (Gotta tell it not to convert it back into non-animated files) and then resize it and then re-process the saved file. tongue

Still only takes like 30 seconds to do, if you need help lemme know. tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Thats a damn nice gif Wink
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Mike` wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Mike` wrote:
With Photoshop. tongue

Haha yeah you can't do it like that. You physically have to import it into Photoshop as a .GIF file (Gotta tell it not to convert it back into non-animated files) and then resize it and then re-process the saved file. tongue

Still only takes like 30 seconds to do, if you need help lemme know. tongue

Help me, Mike! please My computer sucks and haven't reinstalled photoshop yet.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Apparently I have to install Quicktime, hold on a sec. hash
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:50 pm

I need to get a deccent laptop. I was going to get a ipad, but I think a laptop would be better for me, since my PC is about 8 years old, and I haven't had a laptop since I broke my last one.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Haha yeah, Ipads are just less-functional laptops these days anyways. tongue

RAWR, got my Photoshop to work, two secs!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:01 pm

An ipad is a lot cheaper than a good laptop though. I wish I worked at Best Buy like Kel, so I could get a discount. I'll prob just buy a used laptop.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Im laying in bed and I havent even slept and its 7:31am haha
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:04 pm

Yikes Sez!! I'd take a nap!!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Got 50€ and sold 5 CDs and we played about an hour in total - That's pretty awesome smile

However, since it was a 7-course-meal, and we played after every course, we were there from 6pm to 11:30pm. yahoo
Now I'm tired, but it was pretty cool nevertheless... and I need the money tongue
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Did you cover Bizarre Love Triangle?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Random Thoughts X - Page 14 6f9npf
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:19 pm

I totally just stumbled upon Naya's Latina magazine. I hadn't seen it anywhere so it's a pleasant surprise. Tomorrow I hope to find the cosmo.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Thanks, Mike! I heart u
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Did you cover Bizarre Love Triangle?

Yup smile

Edit: Also: free food and drinks. They treat us well at that bar!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Well, this was an eventful evening. Fell asleep on the couch, got woken up by the cousins girlfriend because my cousin was hit with some serious pain in his lower abdomen and was shaking and crying and blacking out. Called our version of 911, drove to the emergency, they did some checks, very simple I might add like just touched his stomach, and told him to go home take a few painkillers and sleep. Like... wft?! That was it?
I called my aunt and had her call them, but they just said the same thing to her. So now everyone is pissed, and I'm just wondering how a doctor has the conscience to send a boy in that much pain home, without giving him a proper check up...
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
An ipad is a lot cheaper than a good laptop though. I wish I worked at Best Buy like Kel, so I could get a discount. I'll prob just buy a used laptop.

I would share my discount if I could!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:06 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Well, this was an eventful evening. Fell asleep on the couch, got woken up by the cousins girlfriend because my cousin was hit with some serious pain in his lower abdomen and was shaking and crying and blacking out. Called our version of 911, drove to the emergency, they did some checks, very simple I might add like just touched his stomach, and told him to go home take a few painkillers and sleep. Like... wft?! That was it?
I called my aunt and had her call them, but they just said the same thing to her. So now everyone is pissed, and I'm just wondering how a doctor has the conscience to send a boy in that much pain home, without giving him a proper check up...
That sounds like a nightmare. I hope he gets to feeling well quickly and that it's nothing serious.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Yikes Sez!! I'd take a nap!!

I will. Maybe tongue

Oh my Naya hotness. (thinks of making a icon for herself of Naya...xD)
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Shanna_ wrote:

That sounds like a nightmare. I hope he gets to feeling well quickly and that it's nothing serious.

I was worried it might be his appendicitis, but he was just in the living room, and he seems a little bit better already. We'll see in the morning I guess.

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:00 pm

Ugh, Marley & Me on TV now. Getting my tears ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts X
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next