Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts X

Go down 
+11
Sez
mardou
Alison DiLaurentis
Phyxrak
eli_
Isa
Mike`
Shanna_
Span_ski
Dina
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Random Thoughts X - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:26 am

MissLilly wrote:
I can't sleeeep sigh
That's no fun Sad
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:58 am

Good morning everyone!

Isa, are you still in Berlin? It's 30° there at the moment! Pretty awesome.

Just heard in the radio that some lady in the US sued ferrero because "The breakfast is not healthy and they advertise it like that (talking about nutella)" - and of course she got through with it >.<
Like.... really?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:08 am

No, Dina, I'm back in the UK. It's pretty gloomy around here. Berlin was great btw. Gorgeous city. I want to go back one day and rent a car to visit other cities in Germany. I was very impressed by everything. Meeting my friends from high school helped as well.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:15 am

Gooood morning!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:47 am

good morning/afternoon/evening everyone!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:12 am

Isa wrote:
No, Dina, I'm back in the UK. It's pretty gloomy around here. Berlin was great btw. Gorgeous city. I want to go back one day and rent a car to visit other cities in Germany. I was very impressed by everything. Meeting my friends from high school helped as well.

Too bad, it seems like spring finally arrived we have about 23°C.
They are definitely some nice cities. Hamburg and Munich are really beautiful as well.

We'll play our first gig in 2 months today. Sadly only with half of the band but I'm sill excited - and nervous Wink
Hope it all goes well smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:13 am

Good day to all! Eli, I like the avi change!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:41 am

I had a dream last night that Lilly was really a princess in Norway and was just hiding her true identity from everyone.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:57 am

Oops, my cover is blown Ninja

I'm very flattered though!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:03 pm

I woke up thinking "is Norway a constitutional monarchy?" and had get my Google on. It was an odd dream. You were hiding out from political scandal which involved stealing a bicycle.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:09 pm

ROFL
Good thing I hadn't done anything more scandalous than stealing a bike Laughing

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Well, there was a police chase because you stole the bicycle. There were helicopters involved. It was filmed and posted on YouTube. It was an incident. I think in the dream you ditched out on your royal wedding because you were in a wedding dress as you stole the bicycle. Hence the hiding.

I have such strange dreams.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Strange indeed! I'm so very amused though Laughing Just what I needed after dealing with a mopey kid for the last hour!
Police chase and helicopters. I must say, my bike riding skills must be AMAZING! lulz

And I'm finding it very interesting how you dreamt we were a monarchy without really knowing. Or, you may have had the information stored in the back of your mind, but still!
I also don't believe in marriage, so it makes total sense that I would flee my own wedding. It was probably an arranged one Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:51 pm

I'm glad I got to amuse you with the odd dream smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Thumbs Up

So what you up to today? Having the day off work?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:17 pm

I have no idea what I'm doing today. Sit around and drink a lot of coffee is the plan for the near future. I hope your evening plans are better than mine!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:24 pm

That doesn't sound too bad though, it's just about what I have in store for my evening as well actually. After having been out all day with the kid I was babysitting, going on just one hour of sleep, there's really nothing else I would rather do smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:36 pm

One hour of sleep is not enough sleep.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:43 pm

Coffee helps! Not to mention it's what deprived me of the sleep in the first place though, but what can you do Laughing
I may get a nap in at some point.

How was your night out singing the karaoke?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:06 pm

We had a great time singing karaoke. It was nonstop laughing. It is always a good time when a group of people are so loud that it seems like everyone is drunk but in actuality they're not. We sounded like we were havong a drunken party. It was a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Sounds like an absolute blast! I'm glad you had a great time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Do you guys think there's a way to tell your sister to KNOCK before entering? Without telling her it's because I want to read not-exactly-tame fanfiction? Because everytime I get mad she just goes oh hell nah I don't need to knock im my own room. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:16 pm

I'm watching this documentary called Amish on Break, and it's fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:29 pm

eli_ wrote:
Do you guys think there's a way to tell your sister to KNOCK before entering? Without telling her it's because I want to read not-exactly-tame fanfiction? Because everytime I get mad she just goes oh hell nah I don't need to knock im my own room. Crying or Very sad

I really don't know. I never managed to keep anything secret when I was living at home, and it was so embarrassing sometimes. If you can put the fic on some sort of mobile device, you could just go somewhere else and read it.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Spent 6 hours on WoW and it's 5:09am here lol

And watching Pot O Gold too Very Happy EDIT: Saturday Night Glee-ver now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts X
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next