Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts X

Go down 
+11
Sez
mardou
Alison DiLaurentis
Phyxrak
eli_
Isa
Mike`
Shanna_
Span_ski
Dina
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Random Thoughts X - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:57 pm

Haha na it's the same in Canada, I never once heard any number of songs until after they had appeared on Glee. Then they started playing multiple times a day. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 pm

For the first time ever, today I had salted black licorice. It is very different from anything i've ever had before. The licorice is way more flavorful than anything we have in my area. It's tasty and fun! Thank you to the sneaky one who sent it!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Dina wrote:

Random: I think we'll also cover this for Saturday
Epic 1:30min intro and just so 80s - I love it! Very Happy

I love that song! yahoo I was just jamming out to it the other day. Have you heard Pete Yorn's cover?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
For the first time ever, today I had salted black licorice. It is very different from anything i've ever had before. The licorice is way more flavorful than anything we have in my area. It's tasty and fun! Thank you to the sneaky one who sent it!

Ninja

I'm glad you liked it! Licorice is the best asd

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Dina wrote:
cinco wrote:
Seriously... the amount of original songs which automatically trigger images of the Glee-versions. They play Fun's "We Are Young", I think of Glee. They play Clarkson's "Stronger", I think of Glee.
And so it goes on all day.

I agree, especially because these songs tend to swash over here to europe, after they have already been successful in the states and therefore used by Glee.
For example the 2 you just mentioned. We are Young is played pretty often on the radio now but when the Glee ep aired I had never heard of the song. Same with Stronger.

I'm convinced Fun owes the success of "We Are Young" to Glee. That's just not the type of song that would have been likely to achieve massive mainstream popularity without press. It would've just gotten burried under a mountain of typical mainstream pop and hip-hop.

And that's one of the few Glee songs that I think is actually better than the original. Significantly better.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Shanna_ wrote:

I may vomit....
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:42 am

I have my splint off and my inside splint taken out. My nose is straight but I have to shape it 3 times a day lol for the next two months. This shall be interesting tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:08 am

The UK has welcomed me back with a typical dose of rain and a huge accident on the motorway that my bus has to drive down. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:10 am

I guess my room mates are going out of town for the weekend. They are leaving for D.C. in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:21 am

Huh, tonight was far more of a dream than a nightmare. It was some sort of prison riot/break out while I happened to be there. The power was cut but I managed to sneak through some warehouse thingy full of inmates before knocking one out and hiding in some sort of debris bin.

I'm super surprised I remember it so well.

I also took my nephew out for dinner last night and he was singing a song about cutting people's heads off. hash

Last edited by Mike` on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:30 am

Shanna_ wrote:

Aaaaah licorice
Drool I just love it so much - it's so tasty Drool

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Dina wrote:

Random: I think we'll also cover this for Saturday
Epic 1:30min intro and just so 80s - I love it! Very Happy

I love that song! yahoo I was just jamming out to it the other day. Have you heard Pete Yorn's cover?

I haven't but I just searched for it on youtube - I like it.
Actually it's not that far off from what we've been doing with the song so far.
But of course since we are a bit limited melody-wise, we're trying to do more rhythm-wise.

So we're actually not only doing the cajon but will work with a very limited drum-set. A snare, floor-tom and a cymbal (and the usual shaker, one-shot and tambourine) because otherwise it's very monotonous - there's only so much you can do with a cajon.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:51 am

Charlie wrote:
What phone did you get?

Samsung Ace Plus. It's pretty. I can access the forum on my phone now. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:37 am

A nice phone indeed! smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:33 am

Lol. Fell asleep and missed my stop. Had to get the train from Cardiff back to Newport. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:36 am

Isa wrote:
Charlie wrote:
What phone did you get?

Samsung Ace Plus. It's pretty. I can access the forum on my phone now. Very Happy

Ahh nice! Samsungs are awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:55 am

Some one please come and replace my body with one that wasn't up all night being sick.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:13 am

Wow it's so boring at this time of night :/
Even WoW isnt helping haha
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:17 am

Sez wrote:

lol this reminds me that my friend accidently bought me a month of WOW.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:39 am

haha accidently is good, you can play it then tongue

I'm watching Grey's Anatomy now and making a Brittana fanvid haha
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:14 pm

Sez wrote:

RealID me! Sad
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Mike and I is now guildies woot. Time to pwn n00bz.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Sez wrote:
and making a Brittana fanvid haha

Post a link when you're done. smile
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:37 pm

cinco wrote:
Sez wrote:

Will do!

@Mike send me your addy lol kinda hard to add you without it Wink
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:41 pm

Sez wrote:
cinco wrote:
Sez wrote:

Will do!

Lollllllll!!!

wowpanda@hotmail.ca
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:51 pm

Mike` wrote:
Sez wrote:
cinco wrote:
Sez wrote:

Will do!

Lollllllll!!!

wowpanda@hotmail.ca

me too!!

kelly.williamson1981@gmail.com