Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts IX

Go down 
+13
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
mardou
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Isa
cinco
Dina
Mike`
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Charles
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:19 pm

eli_ wrote:
Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 Tumblr_m2a7h4Lx8R1qzpwi0o1_500

noo
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:37 pm

I don't have words for not knowing about the Titanic...
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:38 pm

Sometimes I weep for humanity....
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Mike` wrote:
Drunk.

Working on it.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Sometimes I weep for humanity....
On a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
majo

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:24 am

.................well......................... where's the general knowledge? Titanic is definitely real.........><""""

and btw....... this episode of Glee is sucks....><
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:59 am

Not nearly enough Snix.

IDK. I actually really like Cooper, Quartie, and Sue and Roz's scene, but Blaine sucked really bad. Painful to watch, and I don't even hate Darren. I like Darren, but Blangst? UGH noo

Finchel? noo I want Finn to drown while cleaning a pool.
Back to top Go down
majo

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:10 am

It is odd to have Blaine singing love songs to his bro... That is incest man! Haha! Even I'm kind of okay with Blaine in general, but 3 songs? Too much and I can't stand.

Finn... Okay I will let him slide this episode. What's wrong is Rachel? Keep saying the same thing with Quinn and that is annoying.

Artie is crazy. Maybe he, as a tech geek, has installed cam on Quinn's wheelchair so that he knows the situation................. Even better than Quinn herself.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:34 am

majo wrote:

Artie is crazy. Maybe he, as a tech geek, has installed cam on Quinn's wheelchair so that he knows the situation................. Even better than Quinn herself.

Yeah, he should be encouraging her, not basically telling her to give up on physical therapy cuz she'll never walk again, but I still thought they were really cute up until that point. I guess he really likes their new friendship which never would have happened if she wasn't in a wheelchair, and he's permanently paralyzed and he doesn't want her to get her hopes up, but yeah, he's not her doctor so he doesn't know. Even doctors are wrong often when they tell people they'll probably never walk again, but doctors aren't known for building up hopes.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:37 am

I've only seen the Artie/Quinn scenes atm. So I really don't want to be spoiled for any Blaine scenes, as I'd like to be able to laugh at him when I see them for the first time smile LOL
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:40 am

This is the same Artie who at one point had a dream to be a dancer and has looked into experimental research that might one day allow him to walk again right?

Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:40 am

I laughed a lot during Fighter.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:47 am

I tweeted at my friend about the fighter sequence, she's a huge Darren fan and was so pissed she was working during the episode. I enjoy being evil.

Infact she still hasn't watched it cuz her room mate wont stop playing his Xbox so she can watch the DVR. I have continued my torture on Tumblr now lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:17 am

Good morning All.

So what's everyone up to on this fine Wednesday then?
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:26 am

Span_ski wrote:
Good morning All.

Morning!!

Weird to say when I so should be in bed right now.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:28 am

Phyxrak wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Good morning All.

Morning!!

Lol. Yeah, what is it like 2:30am for you now?
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:33 am

Span_ski wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Good morning All.

Morning!!

Lol. Yeah, what is it like 2:30am for you now?

Yup, and I open tomorrow at work. Gonna be a long day for me. lol
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:16 am

Time for some bed I think bud!! smile
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:24 am

I can't go to sleep either. I'm not working tonight, but since I work night half the time, on the nights where I don't work I still often stay up all night. I had a buzz from these little bottles of Sangria I drank earlier, but now that's gone away and I'm not tired at all. I'm hungry. I'm contemplating going to Ihop
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:51 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I laughed a lot during Fighter.

Sounds funny lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:19 am

So, I did the livestream thing tonight.
Not worth it! The thing crashed after 5minutes, so then I had to look for another one. When I finally found an alternative I had to refresh that stream every 2minutes - so it's safe to say I was pretty pissed.

On top of that I was tired, Blaine was getting on my nerves and there wasn't nearly enough Santana.

I had hoped for a confrontation between Quinn "This is the happiest day of my life" and Blaine "Everybody likes my big brother better than me, bohoooo. And he always took my toys, booooohoooo."
I just couldn't grasp how they can have these 2 storylines and NOT have Blaine be called out on his over-dramatic reaction, when you have Quinn - sitting in a wheelchair - being all optimistic.

This show... yahoo

Conclusion: Livestream - never again!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:59 am

Dina, i had the same problem with the livestreams Sad I remember though when i was watching Heart, i came across a really good one: "justintv" or something like that. I quit out of it because i wanted to download but it was good. Tried to find it today but couldn't Sad

Not too worried about the lack of Santana in this one. We're gonna get a shitload of her/Brittana in the coming eps hehe.

It's so weird thinking that by the time the Whitney ep rolls around, i would have done 2 assignments (which i haven't started)... it's strangely demotivating.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:36 am

so the episode sucked, I take it? no surprise there... downloading it now
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:53 am

Happy Birthday Eli!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:56 am

stars Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts IX
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next