Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts IX

Go down 
+13
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
mardou
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Isa
cinco
Dina
Mike`
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Charles
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:29 am

That's a shame tongue
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:33 am

So.. Do I skip my writing for the day and go barbeque with my friends, or do I stay home and be a good student? That is the question.

Edit: Ha, nevermind. Seems the universe had the answer. Checked my mail, and there was my crystals! Writing it is then bookworm
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:04 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
I look like a Cullen at the moment and I love it!

You sparkle in the sun?
Edward couldn't touch my sparkle.

ROFL

I'm sure he couldn't!!! smile

Shanna_ wrote:
Opening night was so much fun! We were dancing one of the big numbers and the audience energy was so amazing and they started clapping like two seconds into it. Such a high!

So glad it went well!! Hope you got some pics! Very Happy

Sez wrote:
All good. Resting in hospital now lol. feels so weird though.m

Glad it all went well Sez! Feel better soon smile

MissLilly wrote:
So.. Do I skip my writing for the day and go barbeque with my friends, or do I stay home and be a good student? That is the question.

Edit: Ha, nevermind. Seems the universe had the answer. Checked my mail, and there was my crystals! Writing it is then bookworm

Very studious Lilly! I doubt I could show such dedication on a Saturday Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:09 am

Hmmmmm, gotta make up a crapload of study notes for exams this week...or play some WoW... (Made a hunter named Katniss, w/e)
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:21 am

Span_ski wrote:

Very studious Lilly! I doubt I could show such dedication on a Saturday Laughing

Well, I've been postponing for far too long, and it's due monday. If I can just beat out these pages in the next few hours, I'll have the rest of the night, and tomorrow to have fun without worry asd

Mike` wrote:
Hmmmmm, gotta make up a crapload of study notes for exams this week...or play some WoW... (Made a hunter named Katniss, w/e)

ROFL That's awesome!

Study notes though! Wow later!

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:43 pm

hiii everybody, not much happeningh tonight, uh? bounce
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Hii!
Nope, slow night bored
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:00 pm

I'll give you a leopard cub then, straight from tumblr
Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 Tumblr_m2hj4fgPcv1qdi18ao1_250 Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 Tumblr_m2hj4fgPcv1qdi18ao2_250
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Aww, cuteness I love you
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:32 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Opening night was so much fun! We were dancing one of the big numbers and the audience energy was so amazing and they started clapping like two seconds into it. Such a high!

Awesome! I hear performers talk about the feeling they get when they're performing on stage in front an audience as being like an actual high. I wish I could do it without passing out. Social anxiety sucks. But I'm sure your show doesn't, and I wish I could see it.

On another topic, I heard about this 9-year-old kid who built an arcade out of cardboard. This kid is really cool. If I could be guaranteed my kid would turn out like this, I'd definitely want to have one. Lol. This is why kids should be allowed to play video games and watch TV all the time, and be encouraged to build things, and create things, more. I loved to do stuff like that when I was a kid. I still do, actually. This is why it's fun working with kids (sometimes).

Anyways, here's a link about this kid- http://cainesarcade.com/
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:53 pm

I am so fucking tired. We had a meeting at work this morning so I've been up since 6 and I have to close tonight so I work til 9ish. I got maybe 3 hours of sleep. We are all ready to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:27 pm

I so excited to do the show again tonight! Opening night jitters should be out of the way leaving only amazingness. Let me gush about the pit, they are fantastic. The music sounds recorded! I love having great musicians backing a show smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Sounds absolutely fantastic Shanna! Have a great time! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Yum. Hospital breakfast food.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:22 pm

God I hate it when men get snippy with me at the returns counter. "Let me talk to man" just jesus. Really?

I really need this day to end.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
God I hate it when men get snippy with me at the returns counter. "Let me talk to man" just jesus. Really?

I really need this day to end.

Oh really? Did he call you sweetie, or something like that, when he demanded to speak to a man? That kind of thing boils my blood. mad serial killer!quinn (HAHAHA! I love how the second smiley is call Quinn!)
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:45 pm

Customers suck. Most of them anyway. It's when you stand behind a counter you really understand how many obnoxious people are out there. I sympathize, Kel!

Hang in there!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Sez wrote:

They make the food bad so you want leave faster. I think the taste buds send a message to the brain like "Yuck! We gotta get outta here!" and the brain sends a message to the rest of the body to heal faster. So really, the sucky food helps you in the healing process. smile
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:05 pm

I am finally home....I am so tired.. *weeps*
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:00 am

:') this essay doesn't stand a chance. I just couldn't be fucked. I'm going to hand it in like 1000 words short. I'm also going to punch whoever worded this essay "question".
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:14 am

Personally I think setting a requirement for length on any project is ridiculous. As long as you show that you have learned and understood, it really shouldn't matter how many words or pages you use to do so.

At least you tried Rosie. And handing in something is better than nothing. They'll still grade you, right?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:24 am

Toooootally agree with you there Lilly. If you can demonstrate that you understand the concepts, and the info is there, then that's it!

And yeah, they'll grade it Thumbs Up ... Lol, i never used to be like this. Funny how things change.

How's yours coming along? bounce
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:36 am

What I find funny with such long requirements though is that we only have to write one, while the teacher has to read page upon page upon page of the shit Laughing Just imagine how mind-numbingly boring that must be!

It's good they'll still grade it! Not much to worry about then smile

I was hoping to have mine done by now, but I hit a road bump and kinnda just figured I needed to put it away for a while, so I'll have to finish it off after some sleep.
It's probably going to be somewhat shorter than the requirement here too, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:37 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Sez wrote:

They make the food bad so you want leave faster. I think the taste buds send a message to the brain like "Yuck! We gotta get outta here!" and the brain sends a message to the rest of the body to heal faster. So really, the sucky food helps you in the healing process. smile

yeah go home tomorrow morning yay! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:12 am

MissLilly wrote:
What I find funny with such long requirements though is that we only have to write one, while the teacher has to read page upon page upon page of the shit Laughing Just imagine how mind-numbingly boring that must be!

It's good they'll still grade it! Not much to worry about then smile

I was hoping to have mine done by now, but I hit a road bump and kinnda just figured I needed to put it away for a while, so I'll have to finish it off after some sleep.
It's probably going to be somewhat shorter than the requirement here too, lol.
Ha, yeah, their fault.

Always good to take a break Thumbs Up

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts IX
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next