Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts IX

Go down 
+13
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
mardou
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Isa
cinco
Dina
Mike`
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Charles
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:46 am

Charlie wrote:
I still feel rough. Someone come and save me! Lol.

Hug Drink some water, and get some food in you, maybe that'll help smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:55 am

Gavin has gone to get me something sugar-y. I feel awful. I've never been like this before afterwards. It's horrible. I think maybe it's because I didn't eat this morning. Being on my period could be a factor too? Shrug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:04 am

I think both of the above are most definitely factors kiddo. Can Gavin get you a banana or something that releases sugar but not too quickly??
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:20 am

Yeah, I've had a banana now. Feeling a bit better. Is it bad that I really wish I felt well enough to go back downstairs for a cigarette? Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:56 am

Happy birthday Rosie! so gay
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:09 am

Happy Birthday!! Cheerleader

Pottermore is hating me today >.<
I started playing again on Monday after neglecting it for the last months and it told me I had changed the time on my computer to speed up the brewing of my potion and that was forbidden, so they took my couldron and 5 points from me.
I didn't do that though! Why should I? My main occupation is learning for my exams 4hours/day - that's stupid, I didn't even know that could work.

So I went to the house-chat and was like:

"Sth. isn't working. It told me I had cheated by changing my time setting. But I didn't - is pottermore having issues atm? Did you experience that too?"

and then I wanted to further explain my issue by stating, that there were also problems when it told me I had messed the potion up because I did't heat it correctly. But it always stayed within the green range (if you mess up the bar goes red) so that was a bug as well.
But as I tried to post that, an error occured that told me "This message is under moderation" or sth. like that.

WTF

Whatever, pottermore. Get your shit together and then I'll come back >.<
Cheating in changing settings on my computer for housepoints - really now? Yeah that's so me!
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:37 pm

Happy birthday Rosie/Alice tongue Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:50 pm

My computer crashed and I lost pretty much everything I've done today... Bad times *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Nightmare!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:14 pm

Span_ski wrote:
My computer crashed and I lost pretty much everything I've done today... Bad times *sigh*

That really sucks Hannah! Always remember to save regularly. Can't trust technology one bit.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:26 pm

So for over a year I've been stressing out over my teeth and gums, to the point of having nightmares. I finally went to the dentist and they told me I have three minor cavities (my first cavities), but no other problems other than I need floss more. I'm relieved. I mean three cavities kind of sucks, but now that I finally have dental insurance they'll be easy to take care of. A couple hundred dollars. I don't need root canals or anything major (though getting fillings seems like a big deal to me cuz I've never had any before). They told me the pain I've been having is probably more related to sinus problems than the cavities. Sinus problems are no joke either though. I get sinus infections sometimes, especially now in the Spring and I want to blow my head off. I need to get that under control too.

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Span_ski wrote:

Is this work related stuff?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Nooooo Crying or Very sad
My poor, poor baby! Crying or Very sad

Something is wrong with the Interface on my guitar - now whenever I plug it in, there is this noise in the background.
Hopefully it won't be too expensive to fix. Gotta go to the guitar-doctor now though, meh

We literally did nothing at this band-rehearsal (even before we noticed my guitar didn't work we did nothing for an hour).

In 6 weeks we are supposed to go the studio and we have only ONE new song - and I'm slowly starting to worry because everything else I seem to write atm is complete crap. AAAAH yahoo
/end dramatic artistic overreaction
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 Telescope-air-sometimes-galileo ROFL
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:05 pm

^ I had a good chuckle at that.

Ugh. I never want be a hoarder. I need to do some serious Spring cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:08 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

That really sucks Hannah! Always remember to save regularly. Can't trust technology one bit.

It was for for course. In order to save I have to exit and then in saves. It was when I tried to exit and save it crashed.. unavoidable unfortunately. I could have logged out and in again earlier I guess, but thats a pain. Shrug

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

Is this work related stuff?

I'm doing a course in the hope I can move from general engineering Project Management to more IT. I'm hoping this will widen my job prospects, and also enable me to get a job which isn't location specific, so I can still travel / work remotely or from home.

We'll see though...
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:37 pm

hiii smile my sister brought me her internet key! I'm happy smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Good news Eli! smile! Are you planning to take it to your grandma's?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:57 pm

I don't know, my dad seems already better. I was even allowed to eat with everyone else tonight. I'd hate to miss Easter. I'll decide tomorrow.

Where's Rosie? Did I miss her birthday?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:59 pm

21 guests? LOL.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Can you see where they come from, Isa? This is scaring me... yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Mostly the US. But this is very weird.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:06 pm

eli_ wrote:
I don't know, my dad seems already better. I was even allowed to eat with everyone else tonight. I'd hate to miss Easter. I'll decide tomorrow.

Where's Rosie? Did I miss her birthday?

Apparently we all did?! but I'm sure Rosie will be back on later so we can give her a proper happy birthday!! Very Happy

Dina wrote:
Can you see where they come from, Isa? This is scaring me... yahoo

I think about 50% of those are existing members who are not logged in. My phone might even be one of them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:08 pm

I think sometimes when the member logs in the forum keeps showing this person as a guest too and it takes a while for the guest to disappear. But now 30 guests? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:11 pm

They are becoming more at the minute.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is it: the apocalypse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts IX
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next