Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts IX

Go down 
+13
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
mardou
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Isa
cinco
Dina
Mike`
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Charles
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:55 am

eli_ wrote:
Hi, I'm back! As promised. Sorry I was a bit overdramatic yesterday Shrug

hey, what happened at GF?

GF isn't working for me either

Also, I wanted to ask, can you get on her from your phone or some other device besides your computer?

Sidebar- I don't think I'm going to get much sleep at all before my dentist appointment at 10am. I just got home from work, and I'm not tired at all it'll take me atleast an hour to wind down after drinking some herbal tea. I'll probably crash tomorrow evening though and sleep from like 8pm to 8am.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:59 am

Eli, have you ever considered professional help?
I'm just thinking it must be so much better for you to start a process sooner rather than later to overcome what is holding you back. Because... what will you do if you don't, and one day you have no choice but to manage on your own?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:08 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
eli_ wrote:
Hi, I'm back! As promised. Sorry I was a bit overdramatic yesterday Shrug

hey, what happened at GF?

GF isn't working for me either

Also, I wanted to ask, can you get on her from your phone or some other device besides your computer?

Sidebar- I don't think I'm going to get much sleep at all before my dentist appointment at 10am. I just got home from work, and I'm not tired at all it'll take me atleast an hour to wind down after drinking some herbal tea. I'll probably crash tomorrow evening though and sleep from like 8pm to 8am.

What time is it there, then? I always feel like I need a couple of hours to unwind after I've worked in the hotel, even if I finish at, like, 5am or something. It's annoying. Lol.

I usually check GF (because I never post anymore) and this one on my phone. I tend to try and post on my computer, but if I'm out and about I'll post from my phone if I have to.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:08 am

GF appears to be working fine now. Shrug
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:12 am

MissLilly wrote:
Eli, have you ever considered professional help?
I'm just thinking it must be so much better for you to start a process sooner rather than later to overcome what is holding you back. Because... what will you do if you don't, and one day you have no choice but to manage on your own?
yeah, I've considered it, but I can't afford it at the moment, and I'm too lazy to do something about it. I'd also kill to get my mom & dad to a therapist, but lol, that's never going to happen.
I know what you all mean. I need to do something about this situation, and I think I'm on the verge of doing it. Sorry if I was throwing me a pity party. Going to luch now, before he comes back home. Maybe I'll be able to come back here for a while in the evening smile
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:12 am

Mike` wrote:
GF appears to be working fine now. Shrug

Yep. It's back online.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:30 am

It's 5:20am where I am.

Eli, you could maybe do a work abroad program. Have you ever considered that? I can understand it being scary moving far away from home though. I lived really far away from my parents for several years, then moved back closer to them, but I'm lucky, because my extended family is very spread out, and I always had some family close, even when I was thousands of miles away from my parents.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:12 am

You're all such nice/understanding people.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:35 am

Group hug
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:38 am

Good morning
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:56 am

Good morning / afternoon.

How was the rainbowing? You on to the proper shows now or dress rehearsal?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:56 am

Good morning Shanna! Hope you've had a good nights sleep smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:22 am

Rainbowing was fun but we are still rehearsing. We are in tech rehearsals now.

What is a good night's sleep? Lol
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:24 am

Day of accounting homework ahead of me. hash
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:31 am

I definitely had to lie back down after giving blood. I sat up after my 10 minute rest and my ears started ringing and my vision went blurry and all I could think was, 'if I don't lie back down, I'm going to fall down'. Then, when I was headed back to my desk I had to sit on the floor after walking back to my desk because I felt the same again. Lol. Well, that was exciting, I've never felt ill after giving blood before.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:53 am

Shanna_ wrote:

What is a good night's sleep? Lol

Hug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:01 am

Hey guys, good morning! Last day of work!!! yahoo

My facebook is being silly today. It doesn't load anything except for that blue top, I can't even log out. angry

EDIT: It's working fine on firefox... Very Happy

voteforalice1 wrote:
You're all such nice/understanding people.

Yes, we are! I love you

Isn't it your birthday today?? I think so!!!! Cheerleader
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:08 am

Rosie, is it!?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:15 am

Is it? Is it? bounce
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:15 am

Yep, it is today. Little thing was here all day/night and didn't say a word...

Anyway, happy birthday, Alice/Rosie!!!! I hope you had a great day!

YAY
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:17 am

Happy Birthday Rosie stars
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:28 am

Kept that quiet, Rosie! mad Hehehe.

Happy Birthday cyber fianceƩ! Hope you had a good one. Cwtch balloon birthday
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:29 am

Happy birthday Rosie!!! Sorry it's a bit late!!! stars
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:32 am

Happy Birthday Rosie!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:40 am

I still feel rough. Someone come and save me! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts IX
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next