Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VIII

Go down 
+12
Phyxrak
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
Dina
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Mike`
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:04 pm

It took me an embarrassing long time to finally change my Username, since I kept clicking the 'Modify' button (which sadly is for changing your password) instead of the 'Save' button... yahoo Ooopsie Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Dina wrote:
It took me an embarrassing long time to finally change my Username, since I kept clicking the 'Modify' button (which sadly is for changing your password) instead of the 'Save' button... yahoo Ooopsie Laughing

ROFL

It was about time, Dina! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:39 pm

I think my wisdom teeth are finally coming out. my face is like, beating Sad
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:15 pm

So my dinner tonight might have just been a Kinder bon bon thing. Hello bad eating habits! Oops.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:40 pm

My girlfriend just told her mum about us! Only took her two years. tongue I'm so happy and proud right now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:43 pm

That's fantastic news, Charlie! I'm so happy for you! Clap
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:47 pm

How did her mom react btw?
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:48 pm

that's really great charlie smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:54 pm

That is awesome Charlie! I'm happy for you both! Very Happy I gather it went well?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:08 pm

mardou wrote:

Dude, that sucks. Sad. Hope it stops hurting soon!! Cwtch

Shanna_ wrote:
So my dinner tonight might have just been a Kinder bon bon thing. Hello bad eating habits! Oops.

Whilst I hope you enjoyed, I think it's only "part" of a balanced diet Laughing

Hope you can grab something more substantial smile

Charlie wrote:
My girlfriend just told her mum about us! Only took her two years. tongue I'm so happy and proud right now. Very Happy

yahoo Dude... Awesome news! Something that warrants a mid week celebration I think!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Thanks everyone! Yeah, I think she took it relatively well. She was pretty shocked and stuff. She kept saying that she's sad because life will be so hard on us. But she wasn't angry or upset really.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Charlie wrote:
Thanks everyone! Yeah, I think she took it relatively well. She was pretty shocked and stuff. She kept saying that she's sad because life will be so hard on us. But she wasn't angry or upset really.

I think being sad is a natural reaction from a parent. The fact that she wasn't angry is great. With time she will see that being gay doesn't necessarily mean a hard life. It is possible to be gay and happy and have a normal life. smile

EDIT: Being sad because she feels her daugther may have a hard time ahead, I think that's normal. Not sad because her daughter is gay.

Gay flag

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:03 am

mardou wrote:
Lol i totally know what you mean my "beating". That sucks. Time for a trip to the dentist?

Charlie wrote:
Awww yay, that's awesome man! So happy for you Very Happy Big step for you guys.

And her mum being worried that "life will be hard on you" is normal i think smile My dad said the same thing to me when we were "hypothetically" discussing being gay.

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:36 am

New haircut Very Happy

Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 552563_10150735127005210_617685209_11403786_2147112499_n
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:12 am

Fancy!!

Don't you just love the feel of a haircut? I always feel 10 kilos lighter. Like I could actually fly Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 LoveBird-Emoticon
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:10 am

MissLilly wrote:
Fancy!!

Don't you just love the feel of a haircut? I always feel 10 kilos lighter. Like I could actually fly Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 LoveBird-Emoticon

YES! 5 inches of my hair was cut off LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:12 am

That's a lot. I don't think I could have that much off in one go. I was supposed to be having my hair cut tonight, but I don't know if it's happening now...
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:17 am

Charlie wrote:
That's a lot. I don't think I could have that much off in one go. I was supposed to be having my hair cut tonight, but I don't know if it's happening now...

My hair is so thick I need to cut it every couple of months, thinking of coming down to the Mount every couple of months just to get my hair done by the same hairdresser Very Happy She did a great job smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:22 am

I love having my hair cut! There's nothing more fantastic!

Think I'll bleach my roots today, and then book an appointment for later in the week to trim my hair, and get my purple streaks back. I miss them.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:47 am

Isa wrote:

I think being sad is a natural reaction from a parent. The fact that she wasn't angry is great. With time she will see that being gay doesn't necessarily mean a hard life. It is possible to be gay and happy and have a normal life. smile

EDIT: Being sad because she feels her daugther may have a hard time ahead, I think that's normal. Not sad because her daughter is gay.

Gay flag

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Awww yay, that's awesome man! So happy for you Very Happy Big step for you guys.

And her mum being worried that "life will be hard on you" is normal i think smile My dad said the same thing to me when we were "hypothetically" discussing being gay.

Yeah, I totally get that. Of course it's normal to feel that way as a parent. I think maybe she was a little sad about the gay thing in general, but she would never say that to her.

Thanks Rosie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:37 am

I like that style Sez. Daamnnn i'm in desperate need of a haircut. It's ridiculously long.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:13 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
I like that style Sez. Daamnnn i'm in desperate need of a haircut. It's ridiculously long.

Thanks Alice/Rosie (haha don't know what to call you Shrug ) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:34 am

Gah! Every time the blood donation van comes to work I end up having the same discussion/argument.

Them: But I'm terrified of needles.
Me: STFU you have a tattoo right there! *points*
Them: Okay, I really don't like needles...
Me: Really? Oh, I friggin' love them. The only reason I donate blood is to get my quarterly dose of needle in my arm... Eyebrow Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:39 am

Sez wrote:

Thanks Alice/Rosie (haha don't know what to call you Shrug ) Very Happy
Whatever you want! moonwalk
idk why the moonwalk.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:46 am

Charlie wrote:
Gah! Every time the blood donation van comes to work I end up having the same discussion/argument.

Them: But I'm terrified of needles.
Me: STFU you have a tattoo right there! *points*
Them: Okay, I really don't like needles...
Me: Really? Oh, I friggin' love them. The only reason I donate blood is to get my quarterly dose of needle in my arm... Eyebrow Rolling Eyes

Blood, it's in you to givelive. Every time I see the Canadian commercials for donating blood and that logo, it's all I can think. Shrug I'd give blood, but I'm too lazy to go down to the hospital (Even though the college campus is a 30 second walk from it).

Props for you doing it though!

Last edited by Mike` on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VIII
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next