Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VIII

Go down 
+12
Phyxrak
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
Dina
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Mike`
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cinco

cinco

Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:58 am

Why do people go to parties if they are just planning to stand there and not move at all?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:03 am

cinco wrote:
Why do people go to parties if they are just planning to stand there and not move at all?
People watching?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:13 am

But that sounds so... passive. Sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:13 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Sick leave isn't really an option. I just have to power through it.

Seriously dude. Get on the balm. My back hurt yesterday, put it on last night and now I'm fine. You can get it over your way too....

Tiger Balm

Tuk17 wrote:
I'M HOME FINALLY! I'm totes planning on catching up on this thread all day tomorrow or the next day.

Welcome back! smile

You been on holiday? Did you have fun? Hope so!!

cinco wrote:

I dunno?? Shrug Shrug
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:17 am

Shanna_ wrote:
I just have to power through it.

Shanna_ wrote:
power through it

I just keep associating those words with...

Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 Glee-tik-tok
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:37 am

Im in Mount Gambier with my cousin, her boyfriend, mum and her friend. Life rocks smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:44 am

Sez wrote:
Im in Mount Gambier with my cousin, her boyfriend, mum and her friend.

Oh, South-Australia. I first had to yahoo it.

Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 Thumbnail

Looks pretty impressive.

Sez wrote:
Life rocks smile

Yeah. I hear it does that sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 am

Span_ski wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

Seriously dude. Get on the balm. My back hurt yesterday, put it on last night and now I'm fine. You can get it over your way too....

Tiger Balm
You said to get the white one but I've only seen the yellow one in my town. I did look for it.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:07 am

Reading an article that's saying Tim Tebow told Dianna he was "smitten". I ship it so hard it hurts.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:20 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

Tiger Balm
You said to get the white one but I've only seen the yellow one in my town. I did look for it.

That's just so it won't stain your clothes...

You talking about the box or the actual balm btw? If the balm is white and the box is yellow you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:31 am

cinco wrote:
Sez wrote:
Im in Mount Gambier with my cousin, her boyfriend, mum and her friend.

Oh, South-Australia. I first had to yahoo it.

Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 Thumbnail

Looks pretty impressive.

Sez wrote:
Life rocks smile

Yeah. I hear it does that sometimes.

haha good old yahoo. Yeah I havent seen my cousin in over a year so yeah.

Yeah first time in 4 months for me, because of my anxiety and depression.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:48 am

Shanna_ wrote:
cinco wrote:
People watching?

I love a good people watching session. I think that's half the reason I can cope with not drinking when everyone else is smashed. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:49 am

I think tiger balm is basically the same thing as the miracle balm we have here called unker's. A lot of people swear by it but i've never had much luck. Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:03 am

Shrug
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:38 am

The medication that I'm taking makes me sleepy. I've already had 3 people this morning ask me what's wrong because I keep zoning out. I also just forgot what I was wanting to say next. Just amazing...

I remember now, coffee! I was going to say that I might need a second, third, and fourth cup of it today.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:16 am

Charlie wrote:
I love a good people watching session. I think that's half the reason I can cope with not drinking when everyone else is smashed. Lol.

Well I don't drink either. But I don't go out much, so when I do, I wanna shake things up, yet then you enter a place where everyone is staring while only 3 people are actually hitting the dance-floor.
Is that why I have to pay 10 euro to enter the place? Eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:16 pm

The girls from my class came to the library to check if I was studying. They went directly to see what I had on my laptop... luckily it was my facebook, and not a huge picture of Brittana kissing. Laughing

We need a safe for work version of this forum!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:50 pm

I just found out one of the guys I grew up with died last night from an overdose. It's so sad to think about.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Such a tragedy!!
But at least he is now free from the clutches of drugs. May his soul find happiness on the other side!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:09 pm

It's just sad. He had 4 little kids.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Lighter note, I just ate my first Kinder candy thingy! It's super fun! Thank you Han!!!! I'm really excited to try this sherbet fountain thing that you sent. It looks to be my type of candy!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Mmmmmmm, bought a pound of homemade mint chocolate fudge. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Mike` wrote:
Reading an article that's saying Tim Tebow told Dianna he was "smitten". I ship it so hard it hurts.
Yeah i saw that too haha.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Just watched the 1993 Secret Garden movie on TV. I am in tears. That book/film was my class year project in fifth grade. I loved it so much. I promise to God one day I will see a Yorkshire moor with my own eyes. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:14 pm

eli_ wrote:
Just watched the 1993 Secret Garden movie on TV. I am in tears. That book/film was my class year project in fifth grade. I loved it so much. I promise to God one day I will see a Yorkshire moor with my own eyes. Crying or Very sad
I just can to hug you. Hug that movie tugs my heart strings as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VIII
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next