Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VIII

Go down 
+12
Phyxrak
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
Dina
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Mike`
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sez

Sez

Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:47 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Sez wrote:

Thanks Alice/Rosie (haha don't know what to call you Shrug ) Very Happy
Whatever you want! moonwalk
idk why the moonwalk.

Hmm a mashup of your name(s) haha fiesta but yeah I'll just toss between the two tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:52 am

Mike` wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Gah! Every time the blood donation van comes to work I end up having the same discussion/argument.

Them: But I'm terrified of needles.
Me: STFU you have a tattoo right there! *points*
Them: Okay, I really don't like needles...
Me: Really? Oh, I friggin' love them. The only reason I donate blood is to get my quarterly dose of needle in my arm... Eyebrow Rolling Eyes

Blood, it's in you to givelive. Every time I see the Canadian commercials for donating blood and that logo, it's all I can think. Shrug I'd give blood, but I'm too lazy to go down to the hospital (Even though the college campus is a 30 second walk from it).

Props for you doing it though!
That's the frustrating thing though. For most people, all it takes overcoming laziness for 2 seconds to do something completely selfless.
Charlie, i've tried to convince people so many times as well haha. I get the same excuses tongue
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:54 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Mike` wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Gah! Every time the blood donation van comes to work I end up having the same discussion/argument.

Them: But I'm terrified of needles.
Me: STFU you have a tattoo right there! *points*
Them: Okay, I really don't like needles...
Me: Really? Oh, I friggin' love them. The only reason I donate blood is to get my quarterly dose of needle in my arm... Eyebrow Rolling Eyes

Blood, it's in you to givelive. Every time I see the Canadian commercials for donating blood and that logo, it's all I can think. Shrug I'd give blood, but I'm too lazy to go down to the hospital (Even though the college campus is a 30 second walk from it).

Props for you doing it though!
That's the frustrating thing though. For most people, all it takes overcoming laziness for 2 seconds to do something completely selfless.
Charlie, i've tried to convince people so many times as well haha. I get the same excuses tongue

Yeahhhhhh, that's true.

Although the needle/tattoo thing isn't necessarily a lie, I have a tatt and it's not like a needle was jabbed into my arm and fluids removed, it barely even scratched the surface of my skin. As opposed to a needle needle that has a big pokey thing stuck an inch into your arm.

I'm absolutely bored over tattoo needles, but still a bit scared of regular ones.

There is a huge difference between tattoo needles and blood needles. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:02 am

I think I'm weird because I don't look away when I'm getting a shot or having blood drawn. I watch. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:05 am

Sez wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
Sez wrote:

idk why the moonwalk.

Hmm a mashup of your name(s) haha fiesta but yeah I'll just toss between the two tongue

Alsie does have a certain ring to it. It's certainly better than Rolice.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:09 am

Definitely understand where you're coming from there Mike. However, you also have to weigh up pain and length of time needle is in you. Lol.

I've never had a tattoo so I don't know first hand, but I've heard it's not the most pleasant feeling in the world and the pain can last as long as the tattoo is being done, which can be hours depending on the tattoo.

Giving blood, you have that little finger prick needle that lasts not even a second to check your iron levels, then the proper needle only hurts when it's put in and taken out and you only have to lie there for like, 10 mins. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:12 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Sez wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
Sez wrote:

idk why the moonwalk.

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:14 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Sez wrote:

They both sound ridonkulous teehee
Rolice is easier to say. Though it reminds me of Rolls Royce haha.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:19 am

I hate blood tests but because I had two in three months, I dont mind the needle hurting as much haha
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:26 am

Charlie wrote:
Definitely understand where you're coming from there Mike. However, you also have to weigh up pain and length of time needle is in you. Lol.

I've never had a tattoo so I don't know first hand, but I've heard it's not the most pleasant feeling in the world and the pain can last as long as the tattoo is being done, which can be hours depending on the tattoo.

Giving blood, you have that little finger prick needle that lasts not even a second to check your iron levels, then the proper needle only hurts when it's put in and taken out and you only have to lie there for like, 10 mins. Shrug

Tattoos honestly feel like a cat scratching you. It hurt less than when my cat falls off my lap while it's sleeping and scratches me trying to get a grip on something. tongue The most important thing is that tattoo needles never actually pierce skin, they never even come close.

It's a stinging sensation, but it's so minuscule that you can be chit-chatting with the tattooist and not even know you're having it done.

With giving blood, your skin is pierced, which is a huge difference. I mean, it's mostly a psychological difference, but arguably that difference is more painful than the physical.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:31 am

Tattoo pain depends on the placement. Some spots are very painful but others not so much.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:27 am

Is your skin not pierced anyway when you're having a tattoo? The difference being it's not all the way through. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:45 am

Tattoo needles pierce the skin. I've bleed a lot getting them done. I like to give blood though. I find it strangely calming.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:14 pm

Charlie wrote:
Is your skin not pierced anyway when you're having a tattoo? The difference being it's not all the way through. Shrug

It does pierce, but not really... it's hard to explain other then the cat-scratch analogy. A cat scratching you isn't a bleeder, it's just a mark on your skin that stings more after than it does when it happens. It's not nearly the same as a hospital needle.

Shanna_ wrote:
Tattoo needles pierce the skin. I've bleed a lot getting them done. I like to give blood though. I find it strangely calming.

I bled a little bit, but it was only ever noticeable when she did the whites on my tatt. It's not like bleeding though to me, it seemed more like just... raw skin or something. IDK.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Mike` wrote:

I bled a little bit, but it was only ever noticeable when she did the whites on my tatt. It's not like bleeding though to me, it seemed more like just... raw skin or something. IDK.
I bleed so much with my first one that the guy asked me if I had a heart condition. My last one was bloody as well. My friend was watching and kept getting this panicked look on her face from all the blood. I must have thin blood.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:57 pm

So, my girlfriend's mum isn't taking it so well now... I called her but she couldn't answer because she's on the metro. She text me saying she's had the worst day of her whole life. Her mum has been crying on the phone to her and she's told her dad and her grandparents. And there's nothing I can do because she's all the way in fucking Paris. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:00 pm

I'm so sorry Charlie Sad
Hopefully it'll pass!

Hug
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:03 pm

I'm sure it will. But in the meantime I feel so powerless to help her... Sad
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:03 pm

@Charlie Cwtch

I'm hoping it's just her first reaction and everything will be better soon.

Last edited by Isa on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Gosh Charlie, I really sorry Hug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:15 pm

She's not answering my calls or replying to my texts now either... Fuck.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:20 pm

It's kind of hypocritical of the mother being sad because she thinks life is going to be so hard for you guys, then she turns around and makes it hard... I mean really, if she needed to cry about it, she couldn't do so in secret without her daughter knowing?

Hope your girlfriend is okay Charlie!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Thanks everyone. smile I don't know if she's okay. It's 19:30 already, she should be home by now, but her phone is off. I'm quite worried...
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:37 pm

Hug to you Charlie.

Maybe she just needs to calm down by herself. I sometimes need that - just a moment with myself to gather my feelings.
I hope her mum will come around. Stay positive! smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:53 pm

Sending positive vibes out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VIII   Random thoughts VIII - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VIII
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next