Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 Tumblr_lztjwzkegh1qe4o76o1_400

da fuq?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:37 am

What the??? Guest star or friend ?? Hmm
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:58 am

Friend or extra maybe. Dunno.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:07 am

That girl looks familiar, I've seen cast pictures with her in them before somewhere... She's an extra/friend of the cast of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:50 am

Babieesssss
Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 Tumblr_lzrxh6hueL1qicr06o2_250
Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 Tumblr_lzrxh6hueL1qicr06o4_250

---
i can't get Glad You Came out of my headdddd.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:50 am

Guys, sorry I missed the banner conversation, but since everybody likes it I'll change it when I'm home. It looks good. smile
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 Tumblr_lzvjqwYuG21qb28x9o1_r1_500

Hmm classic song?? *goes through millions of classic songs in head lol*
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Sooo if anyone cares...
Rumour - Santana singing Xtina Aguilera's "Fighter"
I think confirmed - "You Should be Dancing" (bee gees) by Blaine, Santana, Brittany.
Set- Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 Tumblr_lzx66qZ4Zs1qg1f6s

Also here's HeMo leaving a club
http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/1728896.html?utm_term=%23glee&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
her fashion sense is hilarioussss. love her for it.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:39 pm

I loved "Fighter" back in the day, so definitely hope it's true!

Blaine butting in, in Brittana Thumbs Down

As for Hemo's choice of clothing, I am again shaking my head and wondering what she thinks about when she picked out her outfit, or if she dresses in the dark. She looks like I do when I haven't bothered with the laundry for a while, and just dress in whatever I have that is clean Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:43 pm

I'm excited of the potential for Brittana dancing, and I can survive Blaine for it. Laughing Hot Patootie was adorable when they were dancing as a couple. I love you
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:49 pm

Yeah i wish Blaine would gtfo.

This number will be cute though i bet smile

SO.FAR.AWAY.THOUGH.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:07 pm

I love SIMGM ROFL

Anonymous asked: Quinn, what was with you asking Rachel if she was singing to Finn and ONLY Finn during "Here's to Us?" A lot of people think that came out of nowhere...

Rachel: She just wanted me to re-assure her of my solidified love for Finn so I wouldn’t have cold feet for the wedding. Right, Quinn? smile

Quinn: Sure, let’s go with that.
------------
Anonymous asked: Hey boss ,what do ya think is going to happen with Quinn in the next episodes??

Glee writers: Pfft, forget about her. Blaine’s brother is coming!! Very Happy
------------
gleeksforlifez asked: To Finn...How Much Wood Would a Woodchucker Chuck if a Woodchucker could chuck wood?

Finn: Uh…Rachel, can you help me with thi—

Rachel: Shh! **texting Quinn**
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:18 pm

SIMGM is pretty much one of my most favorite people ever. I now want a shirt that says "Shh. Texting Quinn."
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:19 pm

^omg totally.

im going to ask them to make one. I'd actually wear that haha. It'd be interesting to see the kind of people who pay attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:37 pm

I have had my eye on a few shirts from their store lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:27 pm

Are you guys seeing the HeYa stuff that's going around? Some friend of friends of Heathers is "spilling" that HeYa were actually in a romantic relationship at one point.
Around this time:
Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 Tumblr_lzc33hRNyZ1qdxgc6o1_250

And now Naya's getting some super embarrassing tweets.
Fandom is gullible.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Yep, Ive been following it. I feel bad cuz I lol'd and rolled my eyes when I saw that post on Tumblr. Then my damn Dash exploded with the insanity that followed. I seriously do not get people with their Heya obsession.

And the tweeting, oh dear lord.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:05 am

I don't get people either with HeYa....

Havent seen the tweets yet *goes to have a nosey*
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:07 am

Rolling Eyes Honestly...

Some people are just weird. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:24 am

Rolling Eyes x 1000
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:44 am

Isabela wrote:
Guys, sorry I missed the banner conversation, but since everybody likes it I'll change it when I'm home. It looks good. smile

LOVE IT love
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:49 am

I find real-life ships creepy in general. Rolling Eyes

And I'm also a big fan of SIMGM and can't wait for the next spoof episode!!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:48 am

Niklas wrote:
I find real-life ships creepy in general. Rolling Eyes

And I'm also a big fan of SIMGM and can't wait for the next spoof episode!!

I think it's kind of insulting to the actors whenever people insist that they must have real romantic feelings for their co-stars because of what we see on screen. It's called acting!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:21 am

I love SIMGM!! Probably more than the actual show truth be told Laughing!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:32 pm

did you read this message on the SIMGM tumblr?

Quote :
Anonymous asked: I'd say Glee is worse than just sexist. Because it comes off as a cutting edge show of tolerance when in fact.... it's perpetuating stereotypes and gender inequalities. Glee gets awarded for its storylines but it is doing more harm than good in many cases. Santana's coming out storyline is a prime example. Or Quinn's season 3 storyline. Glee is like the racist who is outwardly tolerant to most but is really spreading racism and making things worse..

Speaking of the coming out storyline. I always receive messages after an episode airs. People sharing their opinions or asking me what I thought and so on….after that episode aired, I received some the most panic stricken messages ever.

That episode, I think more than any other, had a huge impact. And I don’t mean that in a good way. The show might be fiction, but “coming out” or “being outed” is a very real situation and television shows, whether they know it or not, hold a heavy influence.

I had people messaging me who were literally scared to death of coming out because of this episode. I received tons. It was crazy.
I wish I could show this to the writers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next