Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sez

Sez

Random thoughts VI - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:47 pm

My day has been constanting of, waking up, eating lunch, laying on bed and watching private practice haha. What a life I live tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:21 am

Morning everyone! It's been interesting in work today. We all got our end of year ratings for last year and most people are kicking off. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:44 am

Glad you had an interesting day at work Charlie.

PS: I hate different timezones, been lonely all day on here lol Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:55 am

Aw. Bless ya! Cwtch

Ha, that was just the first hour in work. I've got 6 hours left. tongue

What have you been up to? smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:57 am

Last exam today at 3:00, yayyyyyy!!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:02 am

Mike` wrote:

Good luck, Mike! Bet you're counting the hours until the celebration. tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:16 am

LOL The new banner can be dangerous at work. Ninja
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:19 am

ROFL @ your use of the Ninja smiley.

My work computer blocks whichever site you host the banner from, so I can't see it anyway. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:20 am

Charlie wrote:
Mike` wrote:

Good luck, Mike! Bet you're counting the hours until the celebration. tongue

I'm upset I'm awake so early, this was the one day I could have slept in! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:27 am

Charlie wrote:
Aw. Bless ya! Cwtch

Ha, that was just the first hour in work. I've got 6 hours left. tongue

What have you been up to? smile

Good luck with the last six hours tongue

Nothing much, just been watching Private Practice and now Friends. Had a meeting at 7:30pm for darts, now just relaxing and yeah tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:34 am

Can't wait for the weekend. Lol. Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow morning because I swapped a shift with someone as a favour. But it's only 4 hours so it should be fine. smile

Sez, you're going to Melbourne this weekend, right? Or is it next weekend? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:39 am

Charlie wrote:
Can't wait for the weekend. Lol. Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow morning because I swapped a shift with someone as a favour. But it's only 4 hours so it should be fine. smile

Sez, you're going to Melbourne this weekend, right? Or is it next weekend? Lol.

Next weekend smile Leaving 12am Thursday night (possibly)....so won't be on the forums until Monday night Sad I can't wait for a roadtrip...annnd! my crush that I have mentioned like in December is coming along and he's single tongue
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:41 am

Friday equals weekend funnish times ahead. I'm doing drinks with one if my oldest friends tonight and I have to play both sides of a topic. Here's the breakdown. My friend is a high school teacher. One of the students at her school and her had an abnormal friendship thru the kids high school years. When the girl was a senior they realized they had feelings for each other. They waited until after she graduated to act but it was literally two weeks after school ended that they were a couple. The age difference is dramatic but they make it work. They are closing in on three years together and i'm happy for them but they are just now coming out to everyone other than their closest friends. I can't help but understand how the girls parents feel. The girl is only 20 and she is with someone over thirty who was an authority figure for years. I see that they work as a xouple but if it was my kid... I hate awkward conversations and this one is going to have so much of that.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:46 am

Sounds like a fun trip Sez! Hope you have an awesome time smile!

@ Shanna, sounds tricky, but I dunno I guess people can't help who they fall for, so I guess just be happy for them? If it works for them then ? There's like 20 years between my best friend and her partner, and it works for them. Ok it wasn't a teacher / student scenario, which adds to the complications, but I suppose every relationship has those. I dunno Shrug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:53 am

Wow, that's a tricky one. I can see both sides from the teacher and parents POV. However, I had an inapropriate relationship type thing with a teacher when I was 16/17 so I can also understand it from that perspective. ANd we didn't hold off on things until they were no longer an authority figure. I mean, when I was in school, although I got along with my peers, I never felt like I fit in with them, conversations about going to the park and getting trashed on cheap vodka and who's sleeping with who weren't my thing. I always had much better relationships with teachers in general. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:55 am

Span_ski wrote:
Sounds like a fun trip Sez! Hope you have an awesome time smile!

Thanks I hope it's a fun trip in the end smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:04 am

I'm happy for them. I worked it out ages ago but I can't tell that the parents are being unreasonable which is what she wants. I've always known it was going to get ugly and it is.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:08 am

Hmmm.. tricky... Maybe try and steer the conversation towards happier topics where possible?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:14 am

Happier like her prepping to tell her mother. That one is going to go well. That side has the age issue plus religion. Damnation and abominations will get to be included.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:17 am

I'm jealous, Mike! I'm not done until Wednesday Sad
Math on Monday
Italian on Wednesday

I will spend this Friday working on my 'Social Change in Germany' talk, which I will also have to hold on Monday, so that I can spend the complete weekend studying math... doesn't that sound fun?? noo

And when I'm finished with Math I have to learn for Italian which is just ugh because it's not even one of my 4 Abitur-subjects; but because it's a new language and we only started two years ago and blah blah blaaaah - I'll have to write this exam, too -.-
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:21 am

Haha, I have next week off so I can get some of my bigger assignments done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:24 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Happier like her prepping to tell her mother. That one is going to go well. That side has the age issue plus religion. Damnation and abominations will get to be included.

Sometimes I'm stunned at how christian the U.S. really is.
I mean, I have very christian friends but these extreme ideologies seem really medieval to me.

Here you don't even really talk about if you believe in god or not, because it doesn't even matter at all and I couldn't think of anyone who would argue with religion in the case of your friend.
Probably with the age-difference and what not, but not with religion >.<

You even belong to the minority of my generation if you believe in god.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:26 am

Shanna_ wrote:

Sorry. I was actually thinking more dancing gay rainbows and monkey tails? Shrug

MsFalange wrote:
I'm jealous, Mike! I'm not done until Wednesday Sad
Math on Monday
Italian on Wednesday

I will spend this Friday working on my 'Social Change in Germany' talk, which I will also have to hold on Monday, so that I can spend the complete weekend studying math... doesn't that sound fun?? noo

And when I'm finished with Math I have to learn for Italian which is just ugh because it's not even one of my 4 Abitur-subjects; but because it's a new language and we only started two years ago and blah blah blaaaah - I'll have to write this exam, too -.-

That sucks Dina... but not long now until it's all over!! Then YAY
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:30 am

MsFalange wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

Sometimes I'm stunned at how christian the U.S. really is.
I mean, I have very christian friends but these extreme ideologies seem really medieval to me.

Here you don't even really talk about if you believe in god or not, because it doesn't even matter at all and I couldn't think of anyone who would argue with religion in the case of your friend.
Probably with the age-difference and what not, but not with religion >.<

You even belong to the minority of my generation if you believe in god.

This reminded me of this comic:

Random thoughts VI - Page 35 God-Hates-Sweden

Lady that drew the comic wrote:
Some time ago I got linked to this site godhatessweden.com/filthymanneroflife.html
It’s an American site made by The Westboro Baptist Church and it's dedicated to all the countries God hates, and apparently he hates Sweden the most for various reasons, but mainly because it’s (Dun Dun Duuun!!) one of the most gay friendly countries in the world (If not the most gay friendly! Dun Dun Duuun!).

Only problem is, Sweden is also one of the least religious countries in the world, so he doesn’t really care.

In fact, the latest top five over the least religious countries in the world looks like this:
1.Estonia
2.Sweden
3.Denmark
4.Norway
5.Czech Republic

(With USA as number 44)

We’re not big on religion in the North.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:32 am

Dancing gay rainbows I will try to channel tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next