Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts V

Go down 
+12
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
mardou
Shanna_
Sez
MissLilly
Isa
Span_ski
eli_
Charles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts V - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:04 am

I dunno if it will stick and become proper snow but the Met office reckons it will, so... Shrug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:06 am

I love them Dina! I've watched the first 2 now! smile! Yay! thumbs up

On to the shaker song!! smile!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:08 am

Very nice Dina!!!

Odd Saturday ahead for mr. My mother is making me go to bingo with her where the prizes are hair care products. I just want to sleep in...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:25 am

Oh, in kind of exciting news (well for me at least) I now apparently have an apartment. For the first time in 9 months as of March I will no longer be a homeless nomad... keys, my own permanent ish room, my own bed... wow...

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:35 am

Congrats, Han. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:40 am

Details Han?!

(Hmmm, I referred to myself as a Mr in my last post. I must be embracing this male role than I thought)
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:43 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Details Han?!

(Hmmm, I referred to myself as a Mr in my last post. I must be embracing this male role than I thought)

You're not thinking of changing your name to Shane are you?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:51 am

Span_ski wrote:
Oh, in kind of exciting news (well for me at least) I now apparently have an apartment. For the first time in 9 months as of March I will no longer be a homeless nomad... keys, my own permanent ish room, my own bed... wow...

Congratulations! So where in the world have you decided to settle?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:06 am

No Shane for me. There isn't enough tape in the world to make that believable. I keep telling the guys in the show that I'm singing the higher parts in the group numbers because "I have a vagina". Seems to me their man bits should allow them to sing lower than me.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:53 am

I feel so bad for my kitty right now. Sad He's all scared from us tearing my bedroom apart, and he can't go hide in his usual place because that's my bedroom as well.

His world's being destroyed. Sad
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:54 am

For some odd reason (because I usually don't like hats) I just bought a gay hat. I guess Naya inspired me. Similar to this, but a bit darker and just one colour.

Random thoughts V - Page 29 Chapeu-fedora-mesclado-marcatto
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Mike` wrote:
I feel so bad for my kitty right now. Sad He's all scared from us tearing my bedroom apart, and he can't go hide in his usual place because that's my bedroom as well.

Awwww Sad

Try putting him somewhere high up, like on top of a shelf or something. That always works out for my cat, because then she can watch from a distance, or at least feel safe out of harms way smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Erm Dubai? I don't know if decide is the right word... it just kind of happened. I need to find a job now though pronto.

Feeling a little blindsided, but that's ok, it'll pass Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:43 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Mike` wrote:

Awwww Sad

Try putting him somewhere high up, like on top of a shelf or something. That always works out for my cat, because then she can watch from a distance, or at least feel safe out of harms way smile

He managed to find his way to the very back of all the stuff I have piled up in the corner of the basement so he's lying on the top edge of my mattress. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Isabela wrote:
For some odd reason (because I usually don't like hats) I just bought a gay hat. I guess Naya inspired me. Similar to this, but a bit darker and just one colour.

Random thoughts V - Page 29 Chapeu-fedora-mesclado-marcatto
LOL I bought one too last summer. Unfortunately I still don't look like Naya or Dianna.

Shanna I got you magazines!!! Took them long enough. Mail service here sucks so bad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Teresina, I love that you changed your thingy on GF to 'Underboob'. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Erm Dubai? I don't know if decide is the right word... it just kind of happened. I need to find a job now though pronto.

Dubai? It's really expensive to live there, isn't it?

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Charlie wrote:
Teresina, I love that you changed your thingy on GF to 'Underboob'. ROFL
It seemed a fitting caption for my avie. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Dubai is so far away...
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:44 pm

eli_ wrote:

Shanna I got you magazines!!! Took them long enough. Mail service here sucks so bad
I'm glad they made it! I was starting to get worried that something happened to them.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Span_ski wrote:

lulz How can something like that just happen?
How does somebody happen to end up in Dubai?? Just like that?
I'm so confused... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:00 pm

MsFalange wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

lulz How can something like that just happen?
How does somebody happen to end up in Dubai?? Just like that?
I'm so confused... Laughing

Clearly you've never seen Sex And The City 2!! It happens all the time if that movie is at all realistic. asd asd asd
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Mike` wrote:

Clearly you've never seen Sex And The City 2!! It happens all the time if that movie is at all realistic. asd asd asd

ROFL
yep. and girls just ride camels in their louboutin heels. is not big deal.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:30 pm

mardou wrote:
Mike` wrote:

ROFL
yep. and girls just ride camels in their louboutin heels. is not big deal.

And don't get kidnapped by extremists for being sinners. hash
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:01 pm

I never saw any of the Sex and The City films, but now I'm finding it might be entertaining. LOL

Btw, I'm hoping I can go to the movies this week. I want to see The Help and The Descendants. Anyone seen The Descendants?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next