Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts V

Go down 
+12
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
mardou
Shanna_
Sez
MissLilly
Isa
Span_ski
eli_
Charles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random thoughts V - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:46 pm

Charlie wrote:
Haa! Definitely just sent a cheeky email to the wrong person. Hit reply instead of forward, didn't I? Oops... tongue

Doh, hope you didn't say anything too inappropriate Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Nah, it's cool. She probably found it really funny. We've got this little rapport going on over the fact that both of our names are boy names when shortened. Ben and Charlie (or Charles Shrug).
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Span_ski wrote:
MsFalange wrote:
I love you aaaah don't we all just love math??!

Random thoughts V - Page 24 Math10

I DON'T! noo Evil or Very Mad

God what maths are you doing? Quadratics or something, Cant really tell on my netbook?... looks evil anyway.

Integrals (so basically area calculation), Exponential functions & Curve sketching in general (Stationary points etc.)
Do we have a vomit smiley?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:56 pm

I actually miss having math out of place
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:57 pm

MsFalange wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
MsFalange wrote:
I love you aaaah don't we all just love math??!

Random thoughts V - Page 24 Math10

I DON'T! noo Evil or Very Mad

God what maths are you doing? Quadratics or something, Cant really tell on my netbook?... looks evil anyway.

Integrals (so basically area calculation), Exponential functions & Curve sketching in general (Stationary points etc.)

puke
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:58 pm

MsFalange wrote:

puke

EDIT: Charlie beat me!

Last edited by Span_ski on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:58 pm

I do enough maths in this job not to miss actually studying it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 pm

Span_ski wrote:
MsFalange wrote:

puke

I win. tongue
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Meh, it's just really not exciting and nothing that will be of use for me at any time in my future... ever.

@Lilly it looks pretty good in regards to the video for tomorrow btw I just hope it's not too crowded to film.
I'm really excited for our last song, where I'll play shaker+one shot (a shaker that only 'shakes' in one direction) and tambourine.
I love percussion instruments, they're so much fun...

Video of a One Shot & Shaker... I can't do that though...

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:05 pm

@ Charlie - You do!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:08 pm

MsFalange wrote:
Meh, it's just really not exciting and nothing that will be of use for me at any time in my future... ever.

@Lilly it looks pretty good in regards to the video for tomorrow btw I just hope it's not too crowded to film.
I'm really excited for our last song, where I'll play shaker+one shot (a shaker that only 'shakes' in one direction) and tambourine.
I love percussion instruments, they're so much fun...

Video of a One Shot & Shaker... I can't do that though...

yess

Can't wait Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:10 pm

I'm off home now. See you lot later. I'll update you when I start watching PLL. tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:19 pm

Just been hanging my washing out, and I can officially say I am gross right now, it's so hot... half an hour of that and I am literally dripping....

Yay for clean clothes though! yahoo

I've been desperate to do some washing for days! Right now the only things I could go out in is a bikini or a hoodie... neither are appropriate street wear. lol
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Sez wrote:
Mike` wrote:
If I'm actually going to become an accountant, I'm going to do it old school. All these "Simple" computer programs for it piss me off. yahoo

I laughed because when you said said simple it reminded me about Naya's computer course, when her teacher said "now press.............tab" LOL

Ugh, seriously.

Random thoughts V - Page 24 18571546

All this crap, or a a drawer full of account books that you hand-write in. hash So much simpler that way! Computers overcomplicate the hell out of it. The journals are great, but the actual accounts are just retarded.

As far as that math goes, just NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Can't do basic math as it is, let alone whatever the hell that was. Seriously, the square root and whatever was in it near the bottom of the page looked like an Arabic letter or something. yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:55 pm

I hate waiting... My cousin said he'd be home an hour ago, and then we'd go for a visit to my aunt/his mother.
Well... It's getting late dude!!

Guess we'll have to do it tomorrow. Cause now I just want to make some food and watch some series.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Ok, well the plan for a quiet night in, can go out of the window.. I've agreed to go 'party' with Daniel one of the guys upstairs. I'm anticipating another hangover in class tomorrow. Hey ho... here's hoping I stay out of trouble....
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Wow, this place is super quiet... Where's everybody?

I'm so sleepy though and it's not even 11pm. sleepy
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Studying for microeconomics. Somehow it's only two weeks until mid-terms and we literally have done nothing in any class.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Ugh, microeconomics is awful. bored
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Yeah, it is quiet. I'm here though. Playing games, lol!

And wondering if I should worry about my cousin or not. When I last spoke to him he said he was coming home when his girlfriend took the bus home, around 8ish. He never came home, or let me know his plan changed. Then I texted him a little while ago and asked if he was coming home tonight, and if he wanted me to make something to eat. No answer.
He didn't come home last night either, but then he texted me and let me know.
And he's done that every night he's been out. Texted me or called to let me know when he was coming home.
And it's not like I'm his mother, he doesn't have to let me know, or check in with me or anything just because he lives here. But since he's done it all other nights, and not tonight, when we actually had a plan. I don't know what to think... Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Isabela wrote:
Ugh, microeconomics is awful. bored

It's literally making graphs out of common sense. hash I get why people who don't understand economics at all would get confused, but the text makes me shake my head in its obviousness.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:35 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Yeah, it is quiet. I'm here though. Playing games, lol!

And wondering if I should worry about my cousin or not. When I last spoke to him he said he was coming home when his girlfriend took the bus home, around 8ish. He never came home, or let me know his plan changed. Then I texted him a little while ago and asked if he was coming home tonight, and if he wanted me to make something to eat. No answer.
He didn't come home last night either, but then he texted me and let me know.
And he's done that every night he's been out. Texted me or called to let me know when he was coming home.
And it's not like I'm his mother, he doesn't have to let me know, or check in with me or anything just because he lives here. But since he's done it all other nights, and not tonight, when we actually had a plan. I don't know what to think... Shrug
Maybe his phone died?
I would say "oh don't worry, i'm sure he has a perfectly good explanation", but that would be very hypocritical of me lol. I'm a stress head tongue ........ But then again, nothing ever happens, so i'm sure he is just fine Thumbs Up

-----
Today was pretty cool. Rode a bike down a volcano. Seriously, the view surrounding us + the weather made it amaaaazzzing. Not something you could do if you're afraid of heights though lol... I wish i had a better camera on me so i could post the pics.
I also learned that i have a high tolerance to the cold. The top on the mountain was like 8Celcius and i was in shorts and a tshirt (as in, i took my jacket of so i could feel the cold on my arms asd )

Someone asked me to say "g'day mate" lollll. (cause you know, that's how we all talk)
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Yeah, it's all probably fine. I've decided not to worry until tomorrow smile

Sounds like you're having a good time Alice! And you got some guts girl! Would never get me to ride a bike down a volcano. That is one crazy activity tongue
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:55 pm

So I'm prepping for some karaoke and there is some no tooth bartender trying to hit on me. My friend and I are going to sing a lesbian song.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Not as freaky as it sounds... Ngl though, I was preparing to die before i knew what it was really. Like i've said before, something will stop me from seeing the Vday Glee episode, so i was thinking that this might be it tongue

Quote :
So I'm prepping for some karaoke and there is some no tooth bartender trying to hit on me. My friend and I are going to sing a lesbian song.
Gay flag
Power to you girl tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next