Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts V

Go down 
+12
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
mardou
Shanna_
Sez
MissLilly
Isa
Span_ski
eli_
Charles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sez

Sez

Random thoughts V - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:48 am

omfg they are bagging HeMo fashion police LOL

They said everything was wrong, hair, dress, jewellery, shoes LOL
Joan Rivers said she was a streetwalker LOL and she was nominated Worst Dress...lol

and Glee vs Bridemaid's showdown is next xD

EDIT: and I just got news that my grandfather is hospital again..he may have had a stroke :'(
I'm super nervous now....
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 am

Charlie wrote:
I am actually furious right now. Everyone knows that I hate my 8-4 shift, right? Well! I came into work this morning and some asshole has taken my mouse. I specifically bought a laser mouse because I hate the ones with a ball in. And someone has swapped my mouse for a mouse with a ball in... THAT DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING WORK! Grr.

Sorry dude. I think that would actually make me rage. Cwtch

Isabela wrote:
I hate when people do that, Charlie. I totally understand your frustration. Cwtch

----------------

I needed to be Friday already. I'm tired. I want to go back to bed... tears

Sorry you're tired kiddo. Me too can't stop yawning.

Oh the weeks are going fast, I'm going to actually have to think about moving. Too early right now though....

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:07 am

Wow so Heather Morris was voteed Worst Dressed and got mouthed off by Joan Rivers...and called a dumb blonde. Boy. lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:08 am

It did make me rage. That, combined with my 8-4 shift and my stomach cramps... I'm actually shocked that I didn't throw the computer out of the window. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:16 am

Yeah, I can imagine! lol
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:19 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:23 am

I should get up and get ready I guess.....
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:28 am

What do you have planned today? Have you got school? Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:37 am

My work friend, the one with boy problems/acid desires, might be picking up my bad habits. All of her male friends are developing the feelings for her and she doesn't get why. I've seen her in action and she's a shameless flirt. I told her today that she's just a baby black widow and it's what she's born to do. Pull the boys in and kill their soul. She now blames me lol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:46 am

Lol, Shanna, so basically you've "infected her with your poison" tongue

And now I've got Alice Cooper's Poison on my mind ROFL

--

Isa, how was your night out with your friends?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:01 am

lulz @ Lil

Yeah, Isa, it wasn't too awkward was it? smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:07 am

MissLilly wrote:
Isa, how was your night out with your friends?

It was surprisingly good. I managed to be cold with that "friend" (let's call her P) and ignored her at points without being rude. And everything else was pretty fun. I was pleased because my other two friends (G & H, who know about the whole thing) didn't approve P's behaviour at all. H was really angry and said that she is telling some other friends that P is a bitch. Lol I liked that. H also told me that P and that other girl are going strong, which annoys me a bit, but it's okay. Don't care about it anymore.

So it was good actually smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:13 am

Sounds like a pretty good night overall, Isa. smile And it's also good if you don't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:17 am

I'm glad you had a fun time, and that it wasn't awkward as expected. thumbs up
Did P notice you were acting cold towards her, and did she comment on it at all? Or like, show any sign of knowing/understanding why?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:46 am

I'm so bored... 15 mins until my shift is over and overtime commences.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:41 am

So, overtime any more exciting than your shift Charlie?

Here, have a lulz:

Random thoughts V - Page 23 Funny-polar-bear-pic-img121

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:51 am

Charlie wrote:
What do you have planned today? Have you got school? Hehehe.

Yeah I had class. It was cool. I missed a bit of my homework, so I have rather a lot now. I think rather than leaving it until the evening (by which point someone, will come home with beer) I'll actually get on and do it sooner rather than later. My spanish is still awful lol.

Shanna_ wrote:
My work friend, the one with boy problems/acid desires, might be picking up my bad habits. All of her male friends are developing the feelings for her and she doesn't get why. I've seen her in action and she's a shameless flirt. I told her today that she's just a baby black widow and it's what she's born to do. Pull the boys in and kill their soul. She now blames me lol.

Lol.. well I think there's still hope for you both yet. Perhaps don't encourage her too much though eh? I can imagine one of you in that town is plenty... there won't be any boys with souls left for all the straight girls. Wink

Charlie wrote:
Sounds like a pretty good night overall, Isa. smile And it's also good if you don't care anymore.

This is true... and if not, well there's always my offer of Plan B... Yes, I have been watching too much revenge, but it's a good plan, and I'm happy to oblige!

Charlie wrote:
I'm so bored... 15 mins until my shift is over and overtime commences.

You in overtime dude? What time you head home last night anyway? Late one?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:04 pm

Hah! Lil, that's amazing! ROFL

I'm terrible for putting things off and fully intending to do them last minute then finding a really good distraction. And what is this Plan B you speak of? I assume you don't mean the British rapper? Lmao! Is this that part where I should have watched Revenge already? tongue

Yeah, went to bed at about 2am. I don't know why I do it to myself. Lol. Overtime is only more interesting because I don't have to hide my forum window and I can listen to music. The downside is that I'm being paid to correct the work of a bunch of monkeys and it's awful. So much so, it usually gives me a headache.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:06 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Did P notice you were acting cold towards her, and did she comment on it at all? Or like, show any sign of knowing/understanding why?

She said nothing. I think she noticed I wasn't acting as I used to. But don't care anymore, don't wanna be friends with her anymore. It's all good.

Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:

This is true... and if not, well there's always my offer of Plan B... Yes, I have been watching too much revenge, but it's a good plan, and I'm happy to oblige!

Ha ha ha. I guess my other friend wouldn't mind joining you to take P down.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:10 pm

I love you aaaah don't we all just love math??!

Random thoughts V - Page 23 Math10

I DON'T! noo Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Thumbs Down Maths...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Charlie wrote:
Hah! Lil, that's amazing! ROFL

I'm terrible for putting things off and fully intending to do them last minute then finding a really good distraction. And what is this Plan B you speak of? I assume you don't mean the British rapper? Lmao! Is this that part where I should have watched Revenge already? tongue

Yeah, went to bed at about 2am. I don't know why I do it to myself. Lol. Overtime is only more interesting because I don't have to hide my forum window and I can listen to music. The downside is that I'm being paid to correct the work of a bunch of monkeys and it's awful. So much so, it usually gives me a headache.

Lol... No I was't planing on white rapping them into submission, although, with my non ghetto accent I'm sure that would be a pretty horrifying experience that would scar them for a while, so lets make that Plan C...

Plan B was to find out which one of the two is most submissive, and flirt with the other one. I look quite innocent, so should work like a charm lol. Obviously I wouldn't take it any further than that, but that should be more than enough to cause a bit of mischief. It is a little evil though... lol Not entirely sure whether the guilt complex would allow me to go through with it. Hmmm

I honestly don't know how you do your hours with such little sleep, I'd be a zombie. lol

Isabela wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

She said nothing. I think she noticed I wasn't acting as I used to. But don't care anymore, don't wanna be friends with her anymore. It's all good.

Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Ha ha ha. I guess my other friend wouldn't mind joining you to take P down.

Well these things are always better with back up... can your friend rap?

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Can your friend rap? LMAO ROFL

Good news. Overs has just been cancelled after 18:00. So, I have no choice but to go home. New plan: watch the latest Glee then watch PLL all night. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:35 pm

MsFalange wrote:
I love you aaaah don't we all just love math??!

Random thoughts V - Page 23 Math10

I DON'T! noo Evil or Very Mad

God what maths are you doing? Quadratics or something, Cant really tell on my netbook?... looks evil anyway.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Haa! Definitely just sent a cheeky email to the wrong person. Hit reply instead of forward, didn't I? Oops... tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next