Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers I

Go down 
+16
Tuk17
Melissa
Dina
Niklas
badromancexx
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Cora_
Ato
eli_
House Carl
Charles
MissLilly
mardou
Span_ski
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Awwww

That is all
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:34 pm

The fact that this show thinks they do a good job with Finchel and that they are "epic" makes me wonder if they aren't heading somewhere with Brittana and think they're doing right by the couple.

Finn/Rachel is seriously one of the worst "super couples" I've seen on a show, and Ive watched a lot of shitty high school tv.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
elilenna wrote:
Since we're not allowed to say this on the other forum
FUCK that idiot Warbler who wants to "fix" Santana.

I was hoping we would just ignore that.

And, sorry, but I really have to say this: fuck, Ali Adler. Major disappointment. I know that the fact she is a lesbian doesn't make her better than anyone, but she should have know better.

Need to get more emoticons ASAP to show my feelings for Finchel and this whole show.

I'm not going to make excuses for her, as I am as disappointed as anyone over her, but it may perhaps be a question of where her loyalty lies?
To the ones who signs her check, or the lesbian visibility and equal treatment and how much she is willing to fight for it.

I am only guessing, but I would imagine that RIB gave the new writers some guidelines and such. Obviously Finchel is THE couple, no matter how ridiculous it is. All hail Klaine etc. And then whatever scraps you throw the rest...

I'm not a writer, I don't know what goes on in a writers room, or how much say anyone has in anyone elses episode writing or whatever. Maybe she tried to say something, or change it, depending on how outspoken she is, and then how much arguing is allowed before your job is on the line?

Yes, I'm sitting here pulling worthless shit out of my ass, because I have trouble understanding how she can be fine with all of this.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:41 pm

It's not just about lesbian visibility and equal treatment.

The writing of females on the show is just as awful if not worse than it always has been.

That should have changed. There's nothing wrong with piping in and saying that the way the girls are always wrong and always shown the way by "good" guys who always have the upper hand is getting ridiculous.

I was hoping the writing for women in general would get better with Ali's perspective, which in turn, would get better writing for Brit-Santana and female sexuality as well.

But nope.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Ali called us grumpy!

It's ok to say how cute Finchel is. I think that's part of the job and I'm ok with it.

But calling us grumpy and saying Brittana kissed when they haven't? She was disrespectful, to say the least.

I'm not expecting her to go on twitter and talk about how bad females are written in this show, but, c'mon. When you don't have anything better to say, just be quiet. There was no need for her to step in.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Yeah, there's a difference between her not having the power to sway writing, and outright defending shitty sexist writing, double standards, and mocking a fandom justified in their outrage.

I'm mildly consoling myself with the fact that she kind of...purposely kept going and retweeting things that made her look bad and admitted that they hadn't kissed.

Possibly to raise enough of a stink so Fox knew people were calling for a kiss? I dunno.

I'll give her a .01% benefit of the doubt here.

Though I'm still absolutely livid that she dragged Naya into it and basically called her out to defend the writing. That was so unprofessional, cowardly, and gross.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Obviously!
I was thinking of the writing itself, and overlooked her behaviour on twitter, which was clearly inexcusable.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:02 pm

As far as the writing itself, again, some of the problems with the way the write females should have been addressed, not made worse.

I absolutely blame her for that. I know she's in a room of all men, but good lord, they hired her to get some female perspective, even if in name only, so the fact that we haven't seen anything to indicate any progress is disheartening.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:08 pm

^ I wholeheartedly agree
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:11 pm

I've all but given up hope on that front. It's never going to get any better.
Every female character on this show has been ruined by it, except Sugar (give it time) and perhaps Tina, due to lack of SL. But I'm just waiting for it.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Too bad the tween fangirls are too busy drooling over the "prince charmings" on this show to realize just how damaging the characters they should get to relate to are being written.

Instead, the girls are just avatars for their own fantasies. Dorky girl gets the hunky qb? Oh, I love Rachel! I'll just ignore that she turns into a needy, spineless, mess around Finn because she's so lucky he looks her way!

And in a counter example that really isnt one: Klaine fandom really is awful to Kurt, who they view as their little avatar for their Blarren wank. Some of the most homophobic, heternormative, effemiphobic, ignorant bullshit comes from that fandom. And of course, to perpetuate the heteronormative way Klaine is written and viewed, their avatar is of course Kurt (see: the fact that blaine is once again included with "the guys" in Summer Nights while Kurt is with the girls).

Poor Chris. He used to get questions about his character and how it was changing lives. Now all he gets asked is "Is Darren a good kisser? Gosh, Kurt's so lucky to have Blaine!"
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Quote :
Do we know what songs are going to be in the Christmas episode?
chrispaulcriss
All I want for Christmas is you

Blue Christmas

River

Extraordinary Merry Christmas

Let it Snow

My Favorite Things

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

Christmas Wrapping

Do They Know It’s Christmas

Got this from the other side. http://gleezone.tumblr.com/

LOL No Santa baby. WTF
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Do you think they are cutting Finntana stuff to readdress the crap that was IKAG? I'm embracing some wishful thinking if Santa Baby is truly gone.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Id much rather Santa Baby stay, Santana pick out a gift for Rachel, I swallow down a Finntana scene, and we get awesome Naya singing and selling.

And they address Finntana after hiatus.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Quote :
Q: Any cute Brittana moments other than what is in 'all I want for Christmas is you'? [x]
A: They also dance during Extraordinary Merry Christmas.

Oh, look, more Brittana in the background.

Blink it and you'll miss it.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Of course I'd rather have Naya singing in the episode but if this has anything to do with them trying to fix even a little of this mess then I'm willing see it cut. I don't want Santana to be friends with Finn. I don't want them having friendly bonding time. I want the crap that IKAG dished out to be addressed in some way. The friendlier they project those two the harder it becomes to go back and try to work on some of the wrongs.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Quote :
Q: Any cute Brittana moments other than what is in 'all I want for Christmas is you'? [x]
A: They also dance during Extraordinary Merry Christmas.

Oh, look, more Brittana in the background.

Blink it and you'll miss it.

Well, that's another episode I won't be staying up to watch.

You think they'll try and fix something in this upcoming episode? Wouldn't it have been a little late for that, if they're even going to do it at all at some point?
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Cackling at how many viewers this show is gonna lose over hiatus. Shitty xmas episode, then a christmas hiatus, then only 3 eps in january followed by another hiatus?

Gonna shed viewers, especially after the january three.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Ato wrote:
Gonna shed viewers

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 E1b8ac53-520b-4a6f-b439-21a7652e8469

Merry Christmas indeed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Lilly, don't be sad anymore because we have confirmation from tumblr that Brittana acknowledge each other in this episode!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Look at this bitch: Her shirt Laughing

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 Tumblr_lvze3prcWg1qgr9ev
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Lulz!

I'm not sad. Heck, I'm not even that mad anymore.
It's at the point where you just have to laugh at it because it's so beyond ridiculous how it's turned out.

We should have a gif of someone laughing hysterically, throwing their hands in the air and saying "it's fan-frikkin-tastic", all ironically of course.

But hey.. I'm only slightly kidding, because Gloria eps still have that flicker of hope for me. Now, that's sad!
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:24 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Look at this bitch: Her shirt Laughing

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 Tumblr_lvze3prcWg1qgr9ev

I feel like this explains a lot.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:56 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Lulz!

I'm not sad. Heck, I'm not even that mad anymore.
It's at the point where you just have to laugh at it because it's so beyond ridiculous how it's turned out.

We should have a gif of someone laughing hysterically, throwing their hands in the air and saying "it's fan-frikkin-tastic", all ironically of course.

But hey.. I'm only slightly kidding, because Gloria eps still have that flicker of hope for me. Now, that's sad!

Yeah, I've reached a point where I'm here only because of the nice conversation and because Naya is so damn talented and hot. Can't even discuss spoilers anymore. This show is such a mess. LOL Now they are probably cutting a performance and a whole scene because of how fans reacted on twitter. A scene they have showed in promos. How ridiculous is that? The lack of confidence, the lack of planning is just baffling. The writers have no idea what they are doing. And we can see that. It's embarrassing.

Oh, well.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:00 pm

For the record I think using 1 John 5:3 is hypocritical IMO. It's good for good old fashioned damnation but it's so broad and can be used as a weapon against anyone. It's a pots and kettles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers I
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next