Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Random thoughts IV - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:01 pm

eli_ wrote:
I'm the type of girl who storms out crying, so I'm SMH at you now No
mistake

I rarely break down crying, and I've only done so once ever at work and I've been working since I was 16. It happened last summer, during summer camp. Four 11-year-old boys, that should never have been in my room all at the same time, just completely fried my nerves. Four of the worst-behaved children I've ever dealt with. A huge mess with fake blood was involved.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
She deserves a fit of crying from my anyway. She ditched out on me on my last birthday when we went on a company trip together. She left me with 5 guys. I was so drunk and feeling like I needed to prove how hot I could still be. She ditched and not great things happened. I'll laugh everytime I make her cry and not feel at all bad.

That sounds bad.. but, no matter how much she sucks for ditching on your birthday, she's not really accountable for what happened after, is she? I mean, I've been left drunk off my ass by my friends in the middle of the city, and gotten into some nasty stuff myself that I barely remember, but the little I do remember was very traumatic when it hit me in waves the day after. It never crossed my mind to blame my friends though. Yeah, they sucked for denying me to go home when I wanted to, and then leaving me alone. But it wasn't their fault. They didn't know what would happen, you know? Plus, they were drunk too.

But that aside, I agree you shouldn't feel bad at all over her crying today. She sounds a little too weak to me to be a manager. And as Dina says, perhaps she's already been thinking this herself.

Just, you know.. Don't be so vengeful Shrug

Mike` wrote:
I don't know. It was just one of those things that I could just scream out of some random anger/frustration and I feel like no one would even look twice if I did.

On the other hand, I just bought a $300 pair of non-prescription glasses as therapy, so meh. Some hipster Ray-Bans to match my sunglasses. Laughing

Just one of those days , eh. Shopping is good therapy indeed Wink
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Mike, treat yo' self! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
She deserves a fit of crying from my anyway. She ditched out on me on my last birthday when we went on a company trip together. She left me with 5 guys. I was so drunk and feeling like I needed to prove how hot I could still be. She ditched and not great things happened. I'll laugh everytime I make her cry and not feel at all bad.

Nah, don't feel bad. Sounds like she was massively overreacting on the tears front anyway. Also, ditching on your birthday is not cool.

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

I rarely break down crying, and I've only done so once ever at work and I've been working since I was 16. It happened last summer, during summer camp. Four 11-year-old boys, that should never have been in my room all at the same time, just completely fried my nerves. Four of the worst-behaved children I've ever dealt with. A huge mess with fake blood was involved.

It takes a lot for me to cry, although, I know some people cry easily, I'm just not one of them and never at work. If I've ever cried at work, I'm pretty sure it will have been about something other than work anyway.

I wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes in my job anyway. I would get yelled at on a regular basis, and I think after a while you get used to it... I could pretty much zone out.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:26 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

That sounds bad.. but, no matter how much she sucks for ditching on your birthday, she's not really accountable for what happened after, is she? I mean, I've been left drunk off my ass by my friends in the middle of the city, and gotten into some nasty stuff myself that I barely remember, but the little I do remember was very traumatic when it hit me in waves the day after. It never crossed my mind to blame my friends though. Yeah, they sucked for denying me to go home when I wanted to, and then leaving me alone. But it wasn't their fault. They didn't know what would happen, you know? Plus, they were drunk too.

But that aside, I agree you shouldn't feel bad at all over her crying today. She sounds a little too weak to me to be a manager. And as Dina says, perhaps she's already been thinking this herself.

Just, you know.. Don't be so vengeful Shrug

Mike` wrote:
I don't know. It was just one of those things that I could just scream out of some random anger/frustration and I feel like no one would even look twice if I did.

On the other hand, I just bought a $300 pair of non-prescription glasses as therapy, so meh. Some hipster Ray-Bans to match my sunglasses. Laughing

Just one of those days , eh. Shopping is good therapy indeed Wink
Lol, I'm not blaming her for anything. I'll always be a little mad at her but only for being a terrible friend. It's ok, she things I'm going to hell anyway for the whole gay thing so shame on me for thinking she'd at least not abandon a buddy. I think I should also mention that she posts these long hateful notes all over the place at work and that's what started the convo. She wanted to know if it was ok that she posted a hateful note in my department. I told her it was just confrontation and little else but whatever and then we had a constructive conversation about doing her job. I was dismissive but we don't like each other so it wasn't unusual. Honestly I wasn't vengeful I'm just getting a great laugh out of her reaction.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:29 pm

For me it depends on the matter of how easily I cry or not. Some subjects are very sensitive to me, others not so, and then sometimes I'm made of stone.

I have cried at work. I was the store manager, and at the time spiralling into a very deep depression. And then my boss (the boss of bosses) confronted me on why things seemed to be going out of control at my store, and I broke down. It was in the office luckily, and she was very understanding about it.

I love to have a good cry every once in a while though, and can easily put on a very sad movie to get it out of my system smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Shanna_ wrote:

Lol, I'm not blaming her for anything. I'll always be a little mad at her but only for being a terrible friend. It's ok, she things I'm going to hell anyway for the whole gay thing so shame on me for thinking she'd at least not abandon a buddy. I think I should also mention that she posts these long hateful notes all over the place at work and that's what started the convo. She wanted to know if it was ok that she posted a hateful note in my department. I told her it was just confrontation and little else but whatever and then we had a constructive conversation about doing her job. I was dismissive but we don't like each other so it wasn't unusual. Honestly I wasn't vengeful I'm just getting a great laugh out of her reaction.

Ah, I thought you meant you'll enjoy the times you make her cry, because of what happened when she left you alone.

What manager goes around posting hateful notes? She needs to get a grip or get a different job it seems.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:46 pm

I actually didn't cry in front of the kids, thankfully. I burst into tears as soon I got to the break room.

I've walked out on jobs before, and just quit. But I wasn't crying in those situations, I was just numb or completely apathetic. I've had some really shit jobs.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:19 pm

My ex's housmate was the kind of asshole who'd write notes and leave them on the fridge instead of talking about it. Annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:08 pm

RIVER vs boca right now. I'm nervous, we HAVE to win this. Soccer
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Go River! Though it's red and I don't like red... scratch

----------------

I had a wonderful time with my dad and my stepmom today. We didn't do anything especial, just chilled, had a beer, watched some football, talked... I miss this, being so far away...

So happy times now. bliss
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Goodnight everyone! smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Goodnight Charlie! Sweet dreams smile

Glad you had a fun time with your dad and stepmom today Isa thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:26 pm

mardou wrote:
RIVER vs boca right now. I'm nervous, we HAVE to win this. Soccer

how did I not know this was on?! I would have so, gone to a bar and watched it?!

Isabela wrote:
Go River! Though it's red and I don't like red... scratch

----------------

I had a wonderful time with my dad and my stepmom today. We didn't do anything especial, just chilled, had a beer, watched some football, talked... I miss this, being so far away...

So happy times now. bliss

Great stuff! Glad you're having fun!!!

I'm red anyway (sun)... so I should have supported River lol.

Normally though I have an aversion to red teams... it's like in built because I support Everton, and Liverpool play in red. I don't think I wore a red top till I was about 20 Laughing

Charlie wrote:
Goodnight everyone! smile

Night night dude! smile
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:34 pm

Span_ski wrote:

how did I not know this was on?! I would have so, gone to a bar and watched it?!

Normally though I have an aversion to red teams... it's like in built because I support Everton, and Liverpool play in red. I don't think I wore a red top till I was about 20 Laughing
)

But its red and white. Actually more white than red!! there's only a red stripe
We're already loosing. Dad is so mad its funny.
Go to a bar and root for River, Han. It's an obligation Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:36 pm

mardou wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

)

But its red and white. Actually more white than red!! there's only a red stripe
We're already loosing. Dad is so mad its funny.
Go to a bar and root for River, Han. It's an obligation Laughing

I will at least go downstairs to the bar yes lol smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Yeah, same, I don't like red teams because our rival is red (Inter). But, confession, I do like the colour actually. I almost bought a red car this last time, but in the end I went with black. Maybe next time?

And besides, Boca is pure evil. swear
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Boca is disgusting Laughing
We are loosing and playing with 10. Great.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:15 pm

River 0- boca 2. noo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:12 am

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY Cheers

Lol, our Prime Minister got held hostage by some protesters.

Eeee gotta run. Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:56 am

Charlie wrote:
Okay, just got off the phone. EVERYTHING IS FINE!!! yahoo It's nothing dangerous or anything. The doctor doesn't want to take it out, he just wants her to go back in 4 months to check that it hasn't gotten bigger.

Thanks for all your hugs, everyone. smile

Group hug

Excellent news Charlie Hug

Well I went to the beach for Aussie day, had a swim, with no towel to dry off with lol. Went in the water fully clothed tongue

Now I'm even more sunburnt on my upper arms and two patches on my shoulder blades.

Oh and my best friend won an award for being a young Australia citzen of the year in her local community Very Happy

BEST DAY EVER!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:20 am

Ah yes Charlie, so glad everything is alright. Knew it would be Wink
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:59 am

You know when you've eaten soooo much, and you can't fucking wait to feel empty again? That's me right now. Bring on tomorrow morning!
I'm gonna try to eat less tomorrow so the next day i will be hungry on the plane (idk why, but i need to be hungry on the plane. Full=uncomfortable)... ALSO, i'm thinking i can kill 2 birds with one stone- staying up on friday night to listen to FLF, which will also get me really tired so i will sleep on the flight.

^So this was literally my train of thought and just a generally pointless post. It's also made me realise that i think about the stupidest shit ROFL

And how are youuuu all doing? What's crackin... bounce

oh oh and edit: i caved and i'm going to bring my laptop overseas haha. Having to carry it with me everywhere will be a pain...but worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:38 am

Ahh you finally off to where Alice? (bad memory haha) xD
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:54 am

To Hawaii Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next