Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random thoughts IV - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:37 pm

eli_ wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Ok...damn it... here goes...
8) I've been hit by a car

8) lol
nothing serious I hope?

Nah, I bounced... had a black leg.. but all ok... I'm like a cat... on about life 6/7 lol
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Fucking smileys.... I'm the only mod not on the love fest so I'm lost here... and I'll be getting that changed to Cool or some shit...

Changed it for you already.

Cool

8)

Last edited by Isabela on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Lol! I know. 8 ) changes to Cool on GF too.

I actually got hit twice by a car when I was a kid. Once on my bike, and once on rollerblades. I wasn't hurt other than some scrapes and bruises either time. I'm lucky.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Span_ski wrote:
eli_ wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Ok...damn it... here goes...
8) I've been hit by a car

8) lol
nothing serious I hope?

Nah, I bounced... had a black leg.. but all ok... I'm like a cat... on about life 6/7 lol

What's a black leg?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:45 pm

I was once hit by something like that and then the woman who was driving got mad because I was on her way. But it was a park I was just walking and she came from behind and hit me.

Random thoughts IV - Page 24 Dscn3055mlc6
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Once I fell on my head from a shopping trolley, I was like 4, spent a week in the hospital
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Isabela wrote:
I was once hit by something like that and then the woman who was driving got mad because I was on her way. But it was a park I was just walking and she came from behind and hit me.

LOL! What is that thing? A 19th century style golf cart?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Isabela wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Fucking smileys.... I'm the only mod not on the love fest so I'm lost here... and I'll be getting that changed to Cool or some shit...

Changed it for you already.

Cool

8)

Muchas gracias hug

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Lol! I know. 8 ) changes to Cool on GF too.

I actually got hit twice by a car when I was a kid. Once on my bike, and once on rollerblades. I wasn't hurt other than some scrapes and bruises either time. I'm lucky.

Glad you're still in one piece dude!! smile

--------

p.s. I dont hate the smiley's... but my phone doesn't like them and they kill my data charges which makes me cross Sad
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:53 pm

eli_ wrote:
Once I fell on my head from a shopping trolley, I was like 4, spent a week in the hospital

Your parents must have been so scared! I'm glad there was no permanent damage.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Isabela wrote:

we have it too, tourists use it to go around the city in the summer
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
eli_ wrote:

Your parents must have been so scared! I'm glad there was no permanent damage.
there probably was asd
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Span_ski wrote:
2) I love cured ham (serrano, parma.... etc).. could eat it all day

I love it too. One of the many wonderful things about Spain is jamon serrano. Don't like bacon though. Laughing

eli_ wrote:

Oh geez. That's awful. Sad

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

It's a bike... sort of.

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:11 pm

we currently made 6969 messages sunglasses

guess I just changed that
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Isabela wrote:

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

It's a bike... sort of.

Wouldn't it be called a quadricycle?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Isabela wrote:

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

It's a bike... sort of.

LOL Yes, I guess so.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

it is! there's also a bigger version
Random thoughts IV - Page 24 Selbus-copy676
for families!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:04 pm

I'm thinking to cut my hair really short. I mean, I'm almost 25, if I don't get to be a little butch now, then when? Laughing I think I'd feel more comfortable with short hair.

today I told my mom: mom I want to cut my hair
mom: you're gonna regret it what if you don't like it short it'll be difficutl to keep it like that forget about it why do you want to do it now when I had your hair cut you hated it.

that's my mom yahoo charming isn't she.
When I was 12 suddenly I had my period and a nice pair of boobs. At least, now I think they're nice. Also I discovered I needed to wear glasses, and my mom decided that I'd look better with my hair short. So literally I went from sweet girly girl in primary school to... awkward mini lesbian? a few months later in middle school. Ovverrals and all. Way to scar people, mom.

Thank goodness now I don't have to do what she says

sorry, personal awkward post because I don't want to go to bed
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Good luck with the short hair Eli. I did the kind of butch hair once. I looked like a 12 year old boy. It wasn't pretty but I did learn to embrace cleavage because of it. I also got curly hair because of it. Hmmm, so many positives can come from cutting your hair!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Won't be worse that when I was actually 12! And I mean, I already look like a tween, guess it can only get better from here on...?
last time at the hair stylist:
her with an unnatural cheery voice: so what do you want sweetheart? is your grandma here? (she's my gran's friend)
me: excuse me how old do you think I am
her: 15
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Looking young isn't a bad thing though. 15 when you're almost 25 is a bit much but it's still a positive. Youthfulness is a blessing.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:29 pm

why are we listing 10 things about ourselves? Did I miss something?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
why are we listing 10 things about ourselves? Did I miss something?
Just a thing I suggested to talk about ourselves
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 pm

My hair is too curly to work short. I usually let it grow a few inches past my shoulders, before I get it cut to an inch or two above my shoulders.

I still haven't dyed it auburn. Maybe tomorrow.

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:39 pm

My hair is curly too. I've learned the hard way that if I let it grow too much I look like a mushroom. That's why I'll need to keep it very short.
Shanna_ wrote:
Looking young isn't a bad thing though. 15 when you're almost 25 is a bit much but it's still a positive. Youthfulness is a blessing.
lol it's a lot too much
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:48 pm

If you can rock the extreme short do I say go for it. It's just hair and if you hate it after the change it will grow back. I cried when I first cut mine lol. My sister was with me and all I could do was cry and say that I looked like a butch lesbian. It was funny because I had never considered dating a girl at that point.

One day you'll have to share a picture Eli...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next