Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts IV - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Aah, that's good then!

Pizza Mozzarella is my favorite of all pizza's asd
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:04 pm

Omg, my grandfather's racehorse (named after me hehe) just won $250 000 in a race....(there are like 5 other owners so i guess they'll have to split the money, but, still woooooo!)
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:13 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Omg, my grandfather's racehorse (named after me hehe) just won $250 000 in a race....(there are like 5 other owners so i guess they'll have to split the money, but, still woooooo!)

Woohoo!!! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:14 pm

1. I'm obsessed with the color yellow
2. Animals like to bite me.
3. I volunteered for a political campaign because I had the hots for the local leaders boss.
4. I've performed naked.
5. I've never lived more than 4 blocks from my mother.
6. I'm terrified of bugs.
7. I've boycotted M&M's since they added blue ones to the bag.
8. My first crush was Velma from Scooby Doo.
9. I've fallen in love at first sight.
10. I get drunk off of one glass of red wine.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Shanna_ wrote:

4. I've performed naked.

You got guts girl!

Heard back from your audition?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:40 pm

I did hear back just a couple of hours ago. I've been offered what I deserved to be offered. I didn't prepare kind of on purpose. I want to audition for a different show and if I was offered a great role for the other show I would be so torn. Now it's not as big of a deal. I can walk from ensemble but if the other audition is terrible then I can stay and get a good dance workout. It's not the first time I've walked into a callback unprepared for the same purpose. I have to figure out my plan by tomorrow night I think.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:59 pm

I guess a congratulation is in order then, no matter what you end up deciding and doing smile
So what's the other show you want to audition for?
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Isabela wrote:

Span, try this:

Random thoughts IV - Page 23 Havanna

Isabela wrote:
LOL Yeah, we had this conversation before... Anyways, food! Food

I'm eating something we call "pão de queijo", which would translate literally to cheese bread. I love it. Wikipedia says "In Brazil, pão de queijo is a popular breakfast and frequently had as a snack. Made of cassava starch, very accessible, a lot of people habitually buy the mix and bake it at home rather than buying it ready, although pão de queijo is broadly sold at snack bars and bakeries."

Random thoughts IV - Page 23 Bacaninha_pao_de_queijo1
Alfajores and Chipá I love you
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:25 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I guess a congratulation is in order then, no matter what you end up deciding and doing smile
So what's the other show you want to audition for?
25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee is the other show. It's one of my favs and a dream show for me.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Random thoughts IV - Page 23 406496_288241344568190_120291918029801_834472_1235942951_n
So cute! And sad.. and true!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:26 pm

I didn't know you had this in Argentina, Mardou. Chipá?

I love alfajores. I never understood why you can't find alfajores in Rio Grande do Sul (my state). It's so close to the border with Argentina and Uruguay. It's a crime actually... meh
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:30 pm

eli_ wrote:
Just saw this on tumblr: say 10 random things about yourself. Like, dunno, "I wear glasses" or "I don't like chocolate". To know each others better

Okay here goes-

1) I was born in Portland, OR.
2) I totaled my first car, and didn't drive for almost two years afterwards because I was afraid.
3) I can't stand cigarette smoke, and even taught an anti-tobacco program at a middle school for a year.
4) I don't really have any phobias, but I have social anxiety that goes away after a couple drinks.
5) I'm a really fast reader, and I'm insatiably curious about so many things. I love to learn, and was good at all subjects in school, except for math.
6) I used to shoplift, then I got arrested when I was 19, but the judge expunged it from my record, thankfully.
7) I went to four different colleges, including the Art Institute of Colorado.
8 ) I lived with a girlfriend once, then we starting fighting a lot and one day when I was at work she took all my stuff and put it out in the front yard.
9) I completely zone out a lot, even while I'm driving. Music helps me focus, though.
10) I'm not a player, I just crush a lot.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:36 pm

It's originally of the north but you can find Chipá (cheese bread) in any bakery ( or you can do them by yourself. And Alfajores... well, you can find them anywhere. Maybe you cant find them because they have dulce de leche? Its not easy to find it abroad Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:39 pm

We have dulce de leche, it's pretty common. But not alfajores. tears
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Hmmmmmmmm

1. People say I have really blue eyes, but when I look in the mirror they appear green to me.
2. I have a horribly unhealthy love of salt.
3. I'm a pathological liar.
4. I get hopelessly lost in romantic daydreams.
5. I have a copy of the Qu'ran on my bedside table.
6. I own every Green Day CD prior to American Idiot.
7. I cried like a baby at the end of Marley & Me.
8. I cried during (500) Days of Summer as well.
9. I'm a 20th century history buff, it was a fascinating century.
10. My sincere voice is apparently the same as my sarcastic voice, it makes it tough to be taken serious.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

8 ) I lived with a girlfriend once, then we starting fighting a lot and one day when I was at work she took all my stuff and put it out in the front yard.
I'm so sorry that happened to you. She sounds like she's watched a few too many movies though.

Quote :

9) I completely zone out a lot, even while I'm driving. Music helps me focus, though.
I do this especially when driving. Sometimes when I park the car it's like I'm waking up and don't know how I got from point A to B. Scary. But obviously my body knows how to function without my brain present tongue
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
I'm not a huge chocolate fan either. It's not something I crave.

I don't really crave chocolate hardly ever either. I do, however, get cravings for beef jerky, roast beef, nuts (especially almonds and hazelnuts), fruit (especially cherries, apples, mango, pineapple, and coconut), lemon sorbet, apple cider, salt & vinegar chips, wasabi peas, pepperjack cheese, key lime cheesecake, New England clam chowder, mushrooms, olives, salt water taffy, cola gummis, and sour skittles. yahoo

Adding- Spicy V8/tomato juice or spicy Bloody Marys, grapefruit juice, butterscotch schnapps, cinnamon Altoids, popcorn, and crab cakes.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Isabela wrote:

Calm, yo self there kiddo! You want a box in the post tomorrow (ok Monday), you can have them by weds?? lol
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:19 pm

And pickles! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Isabela wrote:

Calm, yo self there kiddo! You want a box in the post tomorrow (ok Monday), you can have them by weds?? lol

Food

I think if you post them you're going to arrive in Brazil before them.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:32 pm

ha ha ha... I'm sure it's not that bad! I've been told the post here is quite good?!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Ok...damn it... here goes...

1) I was in a newspaper article about bat conservation when I was about 8
2) I love cured ham (serrano, parma.... etc).. could eat it all day
3) I once worked on an active volcano (which I was told wasn't still smoking but was...)
4) I tried to get over my fear of spiders by holding a red back (still scared, but not as bad)
5) I had a goldfish that lived 10 years
6) I've broken / dislocated most of my fingers at one point or another
7) I'm trained in spanish classical guitar up to grade 5
8) I've been hit by a car
9) I wear my heart on my sleeve
10) I value my friends more than anything else
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Span_ski wrote:

Me too. 8)
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Ok...damn it... here goes...

8) lol
nothing serious I hope?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

Me too. 8)

That wasn't meant to be cool! It stung like a bitch... luckily I bounce over bonnets well lol.

Fucking smileys.... I'm the only mod not on the love fest so I'm lost here... and I'll be getting that changed to Cool or some shit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next