Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Random thoughts IV - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:42 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Sounds fun! Free drinks and all then as well, I imagine? Wink

Break a leg!! (or do you only say that to people in theatre? If so, good luck Wink )

Yes we get free drinks etc. but I only ever drink still water and mostly only eat cough candy before a gig Laughing PAAARTYY!! Cheers .

My boys are happy though. I'm there with my car anyways and I don't drink&drive - we have a zero-alcohol-level approach for drivers under 21 here, so I wouldn't have been able to drink anyways - we also get free-food though, so I guess I'll just dig in there
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:16 pm

I bought this the other day and it's pretty good... Drinks

Random thoughts IV - Page 18 220px-L43
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Woo, just went to uni and officially cancelled my old degree. Now i can start my new one in peace.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:41 am

Well my Grandad is in hospital after suffering from 5 mini strokes Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:52 am

Isabela wrote:
I bought this the other day and it's pretty good... Drinks

Random thoughts IV - Page 18 220px-L43

I love it!! Do you also drink it with milk?

@ Sez Hug
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:30 am

Thanks, he should be okay both his arteries in his neck is blocked (left one just a tad unblocked like %5 out of %100)
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:41 am

Lots of Hug for you Sez!
Hope everything will be okay with your grandad!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:22 am

That Fucking awkward moment when you realize that:

Its 4:15am

You are watching The Karate Kid, part 2 one of your all time favorite movies ever

You suddenly sit up super straight and realize the actress playing Kumiko is the same actress who plays Mike Chang's mom

/faceplam

I am going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:34 am

Wow, i so hope Lea doesn't watch the Golden Globes Fashion Police episode... Joan ripped into her sooooo hard.... She seriously hates Lea.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am

Oh dear... Her dress was pretty all over the place.

I hate this lace-y clothing craze at the moment. Awful.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:48 am

I've always wondered.. How is it that the stars who wear stuff is the ones being ripped into? Sure, it's a stab at their taste perhaps, but what about those who designed these dresses?
How come we never hear about them? I mean, surely it must be worse for a top designer to have their designs being ripped to shreds, figuratively speaking.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:56 am

Cwtch @ Sez
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:04 am

^Lol, that's very true. Never really thought about the designer themselves.
Can't imagine someone going "Whoa Vera Wang, rethink that design" tongue ..But i guess some of the time they're indirectly doing that.

With Lea though, she was unnecessarily bitchy! Straight out said that Lea "wasn't sexy enough to pull that off". And of course she made fun of the "Lea pose" (which she does all the fucking time- like get over it, we know).
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:07 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Wow, i so hope Lea doesn't watch the Golden Globes Fashion Police episode... Joan ripped into her sooooo hard.... She seriously hates Lea.

Charlie wrote:
Oh dear... Her dress was pretty all over the place.

I hate this lace-y clothing craze at the moment. Awful.

I think I missed it D: So I've recorded the next repeated one lol.

I actually didn't enjoy Lea's dress...it looked weird *hids from Lea's fans*

Thanks guys - Update: He's in emergency still, he will be staying in hospital. He's actually well, I talked to him on the phone and he was excellent lol. But they are trying to catch the source of these turns. He did have a stroke at one stage like 5 years ago, so they are making sure it's not another one again.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:11 am

Yeah the dress wasn't great, but i still feel bad for our Glee girls haha....... They didn't like Dianna either (except they're never really mean about her).

@Sez- good to hear that he's stable and doing ok smile
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:16 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Yeah the dress wasn't great, but i still feel bad for our Glee girls haha....... They didn't like Dianna either (except they're never really mean about her).

@Sez- good to hear that he's stable and doing ok smile

What section did they mention Lea and Dianna? In the best/worst dresses? or before that?

Thanks Alice smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:23 am

They mentioned them before that...but then Lea was also nominated for a worst dressed.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:28 am

Ah okay missed that bit, lucky I have found another repeat of it tongue

At least SMG won the worst dressed lol....Joan though swearing every minute though Plus1
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:30 am

I'm sick of this application form. I'm on my fourth, and what I hope will be final, draft. 2562 words.

I can't wait for it to be tomorrow. Paris, here I come!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:38 am

MsFalange wrote:

Never tried. But I'm not a fan of milk, so it doesn't sound like a good idea to me. I wanna try a drink with this and pineapple juice. Now that sounds tasty.

Charlie wrote:
I'm sick of this application form. I'm on my fourth, and what I hope will be final, draft. 2562 words.

LOL Still the application form?

And Paris! fiesta

How's your GF, btw?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:41 am

Milk and alcohol together, just no.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:55 am

lol Watching the golden globes (3 days late tongue)...some of these presenters are funny as xD
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:41 am

Isabela wrote:
MsFalange wrote:

Never tried. But I'm not a fan of milk, so it doesn't sound like a good idea to me. I wanna try a drink with this and pineapple juice. Now that sounds tasty.

Charlie wrote:

LOL Still the application form?

And Paris! fiesta

How's your GF, btw?

What is that drink anyway?

Yeah, still with the application form. I just submitted it like 5 mins ago. So, fingers crossed. It is an awesome application form, even if I say so myself. But... like I said, I know of some other people who are applying for the job and they have a lot more experience than me, so...

Yeah, can't wait for Paris. 3 hour bus to London @ 04:40 then 8 hour bus to Paris at 10:00 tomorrow, and the same to get back on Monday, but it will be worth it. Tomorrow evening we will be going for dinner with her sister to a really traditional french restaurant (but one that is traditional in the mountains). Saturday we're going to find something interesting to do in the day, maybe go to Montmartre. Saturday night we're going for a meal with her friends, (the ones who have to approve of me before I'm allowed to go to Bali, Rolling Eyes ) then we're going out clubbing with our friend, Jeremy, who lives near me in Newport but is from Poland, he's been in Paris all week visiting his girlfriend. Sunday we're having a big thing with a meal and stuff for her birthday with her family. Then Monday I'm coming home. Sad

She's generally okay, thanks for asking. smile She's looking forward to my visit and stuff but she's really worried about her test results which she will get next Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:43 am

Mike` wrote:
Milk and alcohol together, just no.

Preach! I've never understood the whole alcohol and dairy mixture. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 am

So there's this joke going around here that involves Canada.

This guy made a TV ad somewhere up North about new apartments that are ready to be sold. In the commercial he says he is so proud of this new building he has invited all his family to check the apartments, except for Luiza, who is Canada.

The funny thing, is that Luiza is a real person and she is indeed in Canada. Now that video has turned viral and all jokes are about Luiza, who is Canada. Everybody wants to know who is Luiza who went to Canada...

It sounds so silly writing it down, but it's so funny. I find it amazing how these things on the internet can turn into some kind of national mania overnight. And Brazil is a huge country. It's actually a bit scary too.

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next