Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts IV

Go down 
+11
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Isa
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts IV - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:43 am

Was I being insensitive asking such a question?
Sez usually says goodnight before she leaves...

In any case, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable Sez. That wasn't my intention!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:55 am

MissLilly wrote:
Why would she be mad about that?
Does your mom have a drinking problem?

MissLilly wrote:
Was I being insensitive asking such a question?
Sez usually says goodnight before she leaves...

In any case, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable Sez. That wasn't my intention!

Oh no! I'm busy editing photos at the same time lol.

No she doesn't just wasn't allowed to put on there what Mum was doing Shrug
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:58 am

Oh, good! I'm glad smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:22 am

My youngest sister has had a good telling off from my mum for putting horrible stuff about her on fb. My other sister snitched on her because my mum can't see my youngest sister's profile. Just one of the many reasons I hate fb. It's designed just to get people into trouble. Especially when women are involved because the can fly off the handle so easily. Sometimes I get told off by my gf just for being online on fb. I get a phoncall "why are you on fb!?" Cheese and rice.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:22 am

Charlie wrote:
My youngest sister has had a good telling off from my mum for putting horrible stuff about her on fb. My other sister snitched on her because my mum can't see my youngest sister's profile. Just one of the many reasons I hate fb. It's designed just to get people into trouble. Especially when women are involved because the can fly off the handle so easily. Sometimes I get told off by my gf just for being online on fb. I get a phoncall "why are you on fb!?" Cheese and rice.

I keep my mum and bro hidden but sometimes the setting changes, just need to be careful.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:23 am

I told my parents that they shouldn't even think about getting a Facebook account and if they do, that I wouldn't accept any friends-requests from them Wink
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:33 am

I'm friends with all of my family members, young and old, that has a facebook account.
Don't really see the big deal.

But then none of us overshare anything, or bring our laundry to air in front of everybody. Mostly we keep quiet and play games with each other Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:21 am

off to see the RHS now, yeey
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:37 am

Have fun, Dina!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:40 am

Enjoy Dina!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:58 am

Crazy night... I haven't packed yet and I leave in like 12 hours... I'm not home yet, and I don't have any pesos or whatever it is I need lol... Doh!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Crazy night... I haven't packed yet and I leave in like 12 hours... I'm not home yet, and I don't have any pesos or whatever it is I need lol... Doh!!

Oh God... Plans, plans, plans! yahoo

Span
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Oh dear...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Isabela wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

Oh God... Plans, plans, plans! yahoo

Span

lol... I have a plan... don't miss the plane Wink

Charlie wrote:
Oh dear...

LOL.... Luckily I can pack quick. Not planning on sleeping so there's time.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Span_ski wrote:

You'll get far with a Visa card, and there's exchange offices in airports and such, or atm's where you choose what currency you'd like. No problem at all Wink

So get home, get packing and have a fun, but safe trip! smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:21 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

You'll get far with a Visa card, and there's exchange offices in airports and such, or atm's where you choose what currency you'd like. No problem at all Wink

So get home, get packing and have a fun, but safe trip! smile

Thanks Lilly!

Not too worried about the cash bit... I have a card, and some sterling and dollars (those lovely green bills work everywhere lol).

I'll sort that out in Amsterdam or something lol?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Amsterdam?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:32 pm

Charlie wrote:
Amsterdam?

I have to change planes.... and that's the first stop.

I change at Amsterdam and Sao Paulo.

Alas, Liverpool to Buenos Aires is not direct lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Interesting...

I fancy Amsterdam again soon. My friend wants to go to Tomorrowland in Belgium in July so we might do Amsterdam for a couple of days before or after if we end up going.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:03 pm

My cable is working today! Clap

So I can watch football and Golden Globes! yahoo

Any chances of Naya being there tonight?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Naya Rivera @NayaRivera Reply Retweet Favorite · Close
It's golden globe day!!! Off to start the primping process. Can't wait to see all of my glee family dressed up!
---------
yes!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Tuk17 wrote:
Naya Rivera @NayaRivera Reply Retweet Favorite · Close
It's golden globe day!!! Off to start the primping process. Can't wait to see all of my glee family dressed up!
---------
yes!

yess

Thanks for the information, Tuk!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:38 pm

I hate this Joe Flacco and it doesn't help that he is wearing the most awful moustache ever. Just no to moustaches.

-----------

Completely different note... I'm kinda nervous about what Naya will be wearing tonight.

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:43 pm

How long til the Golden Globes? And are they nominated for anything?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:47 pm

I think the show starts in 5h15. But there's red carpet before this.

LOL I'm not sure, but if I remember correctly Glee is up for Best Comedy, which... makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts IV   Random thoughts IV - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts IV
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next