Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:29 am

BTW- St. Kurtius. Lawd. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:30 am

Dream last night: Dianna, Lea (and another glee girl- i forgot) were standing behind me while i was sitting at a coffee shop on my laptop watching Glee... and Dianna texted me with "Dianna8".... that was it. So random.

----------
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 Tumblr_lyp7fuEyfA1qbak8wo1_500
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 Tumblr_lyp7fuEyfA1qbak8wo2_500
----------

@BFalchuk BradFalchuk
@NayaRivera @druidDUDE so close to wrap and french fry time. pic.twitter.com/jGplws3L
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 AkjCWWlCEAATv2Y

Normal clothes are good. This could be the outfit Santana's wearing when they have their first (onscreen) kiss- aww.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:07 am

Awww, such a cute dress. Her hair looks weird though, like it's all messy compared to everything else about her. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:11 am

Normal clothes! YAY

--------------------

Haven't watched the episode yet. What's the general opinion?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:21 am

Is there potential for a headband in that pic? I can't tell at the moment but I so miss Santana's headbands.

I liked the ep. I mean the Finchel stuff didn't work for me but Santana had a good ep. It was an episode that put her in the good guy group which I enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:23 am

It had some honest to God funny moments, and it had some why is this even being written moments. Everything involving Blaine (Including discussing him when he's not around) was absolutely ridiculous and Chris put it best with his "gay pirate" tweet.

Santana was absolutely hilarious, and they nearly killed Rachel (and me in the process) until they gave her the "I DID get into NYADA... but shit, now I just tied my wagon to Finn when I was all super-sad and afraid, woopsies!!" look and cliffhanger to end the episode. And Artie's rant before Scream was so random and unneeded; I mean, it was set-up for Scream and everything but he was SO ANGRY over Blaine and then they did a close-up to Kurt's face and I swear to God it was a "Wait, I'm Blaine's boyfriend, not you Artie..." look.

Still better than the travesties of IKAG, but crap compared to even Unicorn or Purple Piano.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:41 am

I liked that she was the "good guy" but not a saint like Kurt. More Veronica Mars like. Very Happy

Lea really got to show her acting chops, but it made me feel physically ill when she accepted Finn's proposal. But it's made crystal clear to all but the most delusional Finchel shippers that she told Finn she'd marry him when was despairing about NYADA. Then at the end of the ep she gets a letter from NYADA saying she's a finalist, and she goes straight to Kurt, all excited. And when Kurt asks her if she's told Finn yet, she gets this "Oh shit" look on her face. She's already regretting saying yes.

I must say, the whole proposal and "I have to marry Finn if I don't get into NYADA, or I'll have no future at all!" thing is extremely old-fashioned. (the quote is not a precise quote from Rachel, but it reflects her sentiment throughout the ep.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:52 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Is there potential for a headband in that pic? I can't tell at the moment but I so miss Santana's headbands.

I think there is potential! I'm hoping so anyway. She looks great with headbands.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:58 am

Mike` wrote:
It had some honest to God funny moments, and it had some why is this even being written moments. Everything involving Blaine (Including discussing him when he's not around) was absolutely ridiculous and Chris put it best with his "gay pirate" tweet.

Santana was absolutely hilarious, and they nearly killed Rachel (and me in the process) until they gave her the "I DID get into NYADA... but shit, now I just tied my wagon to Finn when I was all super-sad and afraid, woopsies!!" look and cliffhanger to end the episode. And Artie's rant before Scream was so random and unneeded; I mean, it was set-up for Scream and everything but he was SO ANGRY over Blaine and then they did a close-up to Kurt's face and I swear to God it was a "Wait, I'm Blaine's boyfriend, not you Artie..." look.

Still better than the travesties of IKAG, but crap compared to even Unicorn or Purple Piano.

Yeah, Artie showed way more fire than Kurt in this ep. Kurt's reaction to Santana telling she had a tape of Sebastian saying he put rock salt in the slushee was utterly pathetic. No fire whatsoever, just the St. Kurtius lecturing Santana on "taking the high road". I swear I saw a cartoon halo appear above his head at that point.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:59 am

Haha yeah, they failed so badly at the message. It just made ND seem like pathetic losers to just not do anything about it. This show fails so utterly badly at preaching, it needs to stick to camp and snark.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:15 am

Mike` wrote:
Haha yeah, they failed so badly at the message. It just made ND seem like pathetic losers to just not do anything about it. This show fails so utterly badly at preaching, it needs to stick to camp and snark.

They did manage to turn the other Warblers against Sebastian, but that probably won't even last because Sebastian has to sing at Regionals, obviously. And it's not a fitting consequence. Blaine had to have eye surgery. His parents should sue Sebastians parents for medical costs at least. As ridiculous as it seemed that Blaine ended up in the hospital over a slushee, it didn't seem so ridiculous when we found out Sebastian put rock salt in it and it scratched Blaine's cornea. That really would hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:21 am

Considering that I only slept 2 hours last night and had school this morning, I'm surprisingly wide awake. boogie

I just rewatched the episode - this time entirely. (I only skipped the Finchel duet.) I don't know what to think of it. Some of the performances were great, but it was such a mess writing-wise. Not as bad as IKAG, but still one of the season's worst in my opinion.
And why was Jenna the only one who wasn't part of of the face morphing in BOW? Shrug Did her part get cut or didn't they film it at all? Because Tina wasn't in the choir room scene during NCSG either, so maybe Jenna was absent for a few days when they were shooting the ep?

Oh, and I wonder why Vanessa wasn't in 3x09 and 3x11 at all ...

Smooth Criminal is #2 on iTunes btw ...
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:31 am

Thumbs Up to Lea for her acting in the Rachel/Kurt scene, where she thought, she wouldn't be accepted to NYADA. That was really, really good!

The only good thing about the Finchel-SL was Rachel's "OH SHIT"-look at the end of the episode. Maybe old-Rachel is still somewhere in there - I hope for the daddies to talk some sense into her, because she clearly jumped the gun by agreeing to that marriage.
Finn proposed because he didn't know what to do with his future and Rachel pretty much accepted for the same reason. Solid things to base a proposal on!

Aside from that: too many songs. Mostly I'm happy when they do more songs, because it's less opportunity for them to fuck of the SLs, but these really weren't very good at times - imho.

I also liked Santanas role in this ep though.

Everything with Blaine made we want to vomit. Really, even when he started singing wanna be starting sth. I was like: "Ugh, just go awaaay!!"

Also liked Quinn in this episode (omg, who would've thought this day would ever come again??!) and during her speech to Rachel I was constantly nodding and saying "Yes!" "EXACTLY!" and "I totally agree!"

Harry looked hot in the 'music-video'-thingy but I could've done without that. Well at least Kevin got to dance a bit, so good for him.

All in all I'm still far from impressed by this ep, but I didn't expect anything else
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:54 am

I'm downloading it right now.... I've read a few of the comments so I'm going to try and stop reading any more and watch the ep. I'm looking forward to the music anyway. meh
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:02 pm

I liked it even though I'm not a big fan of MJ. It was a good episode for Quinn, Santana and Lea's acting. Scream was totally unnecesary and all the scenes between Rachel and Finn just...ahgggggggh. Ben was ridiculous, but Wanna Be Stratin something was good. The last number was cheesy but I liked it. Just.. a regular episode IMO. Nothing too epic and nothing too bad.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:10 pm

Soooo... This was Dianna's last episode??
I haven't seen it yet.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:15 pm

I think she's gonna stay until the end of the season when Quinn will graduate with all the other seniors but she won't return for Season 4. That's how I understood it.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:20 pm

Aaah, thank you! smile Some of the comments made it seem like she was leaving after this one.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:39 pm

soooo frikkin creepy
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 Tumblr_lyq9rdOjBA1qbtznxo1_250 Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 Tumblr_lyq9rdOjBA1qbtznxo2_250 Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 Tumblr_lyq9rdOjBA1qbtznxo4_250
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 Tumblr_lyq9rdOjBA1qbtznxo5_250 Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 Tumblr_lyq9rdOjBA1qbtznxo8_250 Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 Tumblr_lyq9rdOjBA1qbtznxo9_250
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:43 pm

HAHAHAHAHA BRITT PUCK IS THE BEST ONE.
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 Tumblr_lyqajsFXUL1qfw90io3_500
Is it just me or bears the Quinn/Artie lovechild resemblance to Tina Fey? Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:19 pm

BLACK RACHEL. asd
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:35 pm

Just saw the episode. Me most of the time: AAAAAAAAA help

Hate Finchel. Blaine was ridiculous. The Warblers just suck big time.

And what have they done to Kurt and Rachel? Give ours characters back! swear

eli_ wrote:
soooo frikkin creepy
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 Tumblr_lyq9rdOjBA1qbtznxo1_250 Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 Tumblr_lyq9rdOjBA1qbtznxo2_250 Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 Tumblr_lyq9rdOjBA1qbtznxo4_250
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 Tumblr_lyq9rdOjBA1qbtznxo5_250 Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 Tumblr_lyq9rdOjBA1qbtznxo8_250 Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 Tumblr_lyq9rdOjBA1qbtznxo9_250

ROFL

That was more entertainning than the entire episode.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:06 pm

And btw, what have they done to dialogues in this show? Embarrassing. matthew hodgson
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:15 pm

so Kristin just confirmed that Brittana, or rather, Heya, Are. Going. To. Make. Out. Her words.

not very subtle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next